Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nunayabusiness

i don’t want to be that person that bumps the threads with all their own posts but can I just say, from the snippet I scrolled into yesterday, well done Rhys. You seemed much nicer to people, and then all the subscriptions started rolling in, so you see you do catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Genuinely, well done on reigning it in.

Reactions: 1

busdriver89

VIP Member
So many of his ex mods coming out with stories about how he’s treated them really badly now. The man is a nasty piece of work, a real two faced bitch behind the scenes, and I’m glad that people finally see it so hopefully he won’t get to take anymore people in And make them feel crap. It’s such schoolgirl behaviour from him.

I know people don’t think much of SJ but she didn’t deserve that, and for her to come out and say what happened is good for the others who may feel they couldn’t say anything before.

I would love to hear Shelley’s story once she realises how he treated her in plan sigh. I don’t know if she’s there yet though.
(But where’s the money Shell?)
Ooo what’s sj said?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I never seemed to catch Ellie, I did want to watch her. So reaching a target means send gifts in other words, does it ?