Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salale

VIP Member
Funny now shelly's accounts gone now too! Spent the cash raised by gifters on herkids and now it's come out that there is no such thing as partial funding of the surgery she is seeking at all!! So it was always to be fully funded by the gifters...another deceitful track gifters led down by Ms Dread . It was her who encouraged gifters to fund the surgery. This bitch had lots of skeletons in her closet..more to come out too ill bet!•

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Nunayabusiness

I knew it. As I said when this thread started the man is awful and I’m not often wrong. Not normally proved right so quickly though. And by himself!

Reactions: 6

Merpedy

VIP Member
I also side eye how many of his viewers have come off as vulnerable. I think having these scheduled lives sort of appeals to those who perhaps can't do much with their day because of their disabilities or mental health, so it's sort of extra nasty that he has been so horrible to friends

Reactions: 5

Nunayabusiness

Ooo what’s sj said?
Oh well! Strap in!
So SJ was in a really bad mental place and called to confide in Rhys, he said I’ll ring you back in a minute.
He’s written down all she’s said, got the rest of the coven on a call and dialled her in saying it’s an intervention (not miss red) and for an hour and 50mins they all told her what they thought of her, put her down whilst she was on mute. She just had to listen thinking they were trying to help.
she tried reaching out to them the next day and they ignored her
she sent them a card to apologise as she felt it was her fault and they ignored her. Rhys told her to try again, knowing they were ignoring her and the poor woman ended up in crisis so her daughter couldn’t leave her and had to call for professional help.
they all ignored her until this day.
It’s also happened to another mod Where they all mocked her… and more are coming out of the woodwork.

• Wow

Nunayabusiness

Is he banned
Not that I know of. He just skulked off when he got caught out being a bitch.
Honestly the whole thing is disgusting.
I sincerely hope that Ellie one is not involved because I did like her. If she’s sensible she’ll stay well away from the lot of them.
On this note, I notice that Ellie became a massive beg, got in with the Spartan cult and started rinsing her ‘friends’ I mean … ’team’, so disappointing.
I don’t think there is one of that group Rhys was in with that ended up as a decent person.

Nunayabusiness

Think this one deserves his own thread now he’s a big beg like his mate miss red
Oh I’ve been waiting for this one!

Right, so I can spend the rest of the thread debating and discussing fairly and rationally, I’m just getting it out there that Rhys is a smug, arrogant, patronising twat of a man, who only got an audience off the back of being Miss Reds after show which he stole from Shelley who was originally going to do it, but he took over the one she did and muscled in.
Got as much out of it as he could, using again his ‘friendships’ with big gifters such as the annoying Panda and Lionking (Look at me I have money and that makes me important, love me….)
Repeatedly throws his toys out of the pram and patronises people in his lives. And literally sits there telling people to ‘Hit the target guys, we’ve got a target and yous need to smash it…’ but in the next breath telling us how he’s ‘Not like those other creators demanding and begging for gifts’

Arghhhhhhhhh!
and breathe….

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
It’s shocking that they are all grown adults behaving like this. It’s like high school stuff, they should be embarrassed.

Nunayabusiness

Shes full of fucking shit! Watch she won't do the "news" tomorrow as she's gonna be the news. She lies about alot!

She can addressit as much as she likes but shell do it to fit her narrative.
---
Feel free to use this to put on the fyp though 😉
You’re right, it’s Thursday so chances are something will come up anyway.
Obviously none of us will take this off Tattle as per the rules… but I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t already on the FYP or would be soon as it’s so freely available..

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Nunayabusiness

Ok, so I’m not really sure of all the characters involved. I literally saw five mins of Miss Reds live when they were discussing it. Anxiety
Jewellery lady used to be a mod for Rhys, they had a conversation where she said she didn’t want to mod for him any longer, because she thinks he has changed in the time she has been a mod. She also said a few other people have noticed the change in him, the money, gifts, etc have changed him. He said that they ended the conversation okay, no beef. He then had a group phone conversation, which included Shelley who joined a live just as Rhys said “ she can shove her anxiety jewellery up her arse” for everyone to hear 😂 he said shelly was a technophobe & it was just a mistake.
Sounds about right.
So then the other girl who was apparently in that Mamaghouls live and heard it then was supposedly just talking to a couple of people about how she felt Rhys wasn’t as nice as she thought he was and one of his friends challenged her on it.
From what I can make out it happened in a tiny live that was nothing to do with Rhys but he turned up with a few hundred people once he heard his name mentioned and started demanding answers.

Poor woman who was hosting it apparently just wasn’t having their shit and shut it down when they wouldn’t leave.

Fair play to her for not letting them take over and disrupt her live! Many would have taken the clout and let them at it for the coins.

Next thing we know they’re in Miss Reds box having mediation 😂

JustReadingAndJudging

What a fucking gang Of little bitches, but Donna doesn’t do group WhatsApp’s 🤥
---
Think this needs to be on the fyp. See how she addresses people calling them out!
Shes full of fucking shit! Watch she won't do the "news" tomorrow as she's gonna be the news. She lies about alot!

She can addressit as much as she likes but shell do it to fit her narrative.
---
Feel free to use this to put on the fyp though 😉

LoXLo

VIP Member
LOL I’m howling. What a bunch of bitches. That Birdy Apples always goes on holier than thou as well :ROFLMAO: