Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic didn’t want to disrupt her grid with posting the bare minimum a black square.. I also noticed his head flung back in that sling.. didn’t look good!
ah looks like I missed it and she did do a black square and another post after it

ah looks like I missed it and she did do a black square and another post after it
It is bandwagon jumping in my opinion. Never seen her post any content on this topic before. Her whole platform is about privilege - the food she eats, the classes she does to, the clothes she wears, the stuff she buys - the majority of that is unaffordable to most people. She is another one (not the only one by any means) guilty of incessant white privilege!

Reactions: 3
It is bandwagon jumping in my opinion. Never seen her post any content on this topic before. Her whole platform is about privilege - the food she eats, the classes she does to, the clothes she wears, the stuff she buys - the majority of that is unaffordable to most people. She is another one (not the only one by any means) guilty of incessant white privilege!
I agree, it's very obviously bandwagon jumping, and because she'll be seen as not inclusive by the public she's doing some very superficial minimal posts recently as a way of virtue signalling.

She's never once mentioned anything on this topic before

I totally agree! She is the epitome of privilege.. lots of backlash about the black squares now too.

Reactions: 2
She’s managed to turn a global discussion about racism into the name announcement of her child!

And all the comments are about how beautiful she is or how cute he is or about how lovely his name is.

Reactions: 8
When literally the whole of social media is muting their Instagram to share resources and stories of racism, she manages to make it about herself. She just doesn’t get it. She is part of the problem.
FFS! I can’t even. Self obsessed little mare.

Also, how long did she take positioning her fake tits to get that shot!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats embarrassing that she's turned it into something all about her. If she could she'd do anything to get herself a spread in Hello mag or some such thing. She actually thinks she's a celeb!

She's very blatantly just using the black lives matter movement only as a form of clout chasing, when in reality she's never actually shown any hint of supporting anti racism or anything related to that topic before.

She’s managed to turn a global discussion about racism into the name announcement of her child!

And all the comments are about how beautiful she is or how cute he is or about how lovely his name is.
By adding in the element about BLM as an afterthought of sorts but making it all about her, she's showed that she 100% doesn't actually give a sh*t about the subject but just wants to be seen to be.

By adding in the element about BLM as an afterthought of sorts but making it all about her, she's showed that she 100% doesn't actually give a sh*t about the subject but just wants to be seen to be.
Exactly! She is the epitome of white privilege, let’s face it, she wouldn’t be half as successful as she is if she wasn’t a skinny white blond female who looks like Elsa from frozen. That’s not her fault but all of her posts about BLM have smacked of bandwagon jumping and posting something because people were calling her out for not posting.
I actually had a tiny little bit of respect for her for not sharing her baby’s name so she could keep something about him private but it seems she was just waiting for an opportunity to get the maximum amount of likes out of sharing his name which is clear from the comments on the post. No one on her comments is actually discussing BLM just the name or how good she looks!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Agree with all of the above.

Does anyone else think her colleague Sophie resembled a robot?Her expressions always seem so forced!

Why does everything she do seem so fake? I don’t think I have seen her ever post with BIPOC people. This just screams performative posting
She is so embarrassingly fake. This staged photo is blatantly performative. You're right, I've also never once seen her mention or post anything that includes BPOC. Clearly she's bandwagon jumping (and I bet she reads on here too to see what she needs to do next).

Reactions: 4
She ‘didn’t want to work out’ so of course she did work out and just so happened to film it for the gram making sure it got loads of shots showing just how good she looks and she does look great - good for her! I just feel bad for mums who gave birth around the same time as her who also don’t have the energy or want to work out and will feel bad for not looking the same as her.

Reactions: 5
She ‘didn’t want to work out’ so of course she did work out and just so happened to film it for the gram making sure it got loads of shots showing just how good she looks and she does look great - good for her! I just feel bad for mums who gave birth around the same time as her who also don’t have the energy or want to work out and will feel bad for not looking the same as her.
Or who don’t have husbands who have VERY well paid jobs!!!

Totally agree! She absolutely filmed it because she knows how good she looks! Also, I know every woman is different but aren’t you meant to wait quite a few weeks/months after giving birth before exercising again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.