Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
He’s not even 5 months yet.

She’s definitely going to try and do some sort of weaning book isn’t she?
He’s exactly the same age as my baby so just over five months. While I believe some babies are ready to be weaned now, it is on the early side and I wonder if it’s so she can claim Zachary is just so advanced she had to do it.

Reactions: 1

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I literally only realised about the plant based thing the other day and felt really stupid for thinking it was the same as being vegetarian! Plant based or not,she would still absolutely shite herself if she saw Z with a dirty McDonald’s cheesburger lol.
Do you think her husband has any say in anything to do with Z? All you ever hear is “I’m doing this, I’m doing that”, I wonder if his opinions don’t count?

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I'd agree, the Sky News clip she posted today says they're going live to Rhiannon in Beaconsfield.
It really annoyed me that Sky interviewed her. She is a nutritionist, not a medic, and I think it’s irresponsible of her to advise pregnant women that drinking caffeine even at low levels is ok given the conclusions of that study which she probably hasn’t even read!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Yeah same, everyone I know who has breastfed for longer than a year, they were down to 1 or 2 feeds by that point. It does seem a bit much tbh.

Rosie878

VIP Member
Also slightly off topic but do you think she’s had a boob job?! If not, I have to admit, she is very blessed 😂

It is what it is

How many people at baby Z's birthday party today? More than 6 for sure but as we know rules don't apply if your a privileged influencer?
I think she mentioned she was having people over in groups of 6. So it might have looked like a lot but I think she potentially was inside restrictions....although i don’t think she was including children ( OF ANY AGE) in the 6 so actually yes she was breaking the rules

toodles88

Has she been seen with Alice Liveing since she had bubba? I thought they were really good friends and she would be straight around, obviously a pandemic makes that difficult but I haven't seen anything on her channel about them meeting up?

I was told tap water fine with my second (1yr) but cool boiled with my first 4 years ago.
I don’t really get his schedule- I’m no expert (probably more so than her though ha ha) but isn’t he too old for so many naps and so much milk? It’s like a newborn schedule in that respect

LewyB

She reminds me of Karen Carpenter when she was so poorly. One of the main issues at that clinic is that Rhi is also scarily gaunt looking. These women are young mothers and in the case of Sophie is only just over a month since giving birth; we’ve already seen her undertaking exercise in a speeded up video clip that made me feel anxious just watching and her comments that she really needed to do that. What she really needs is to nourish herself appropriately, stop posting full length photos of herself with tiny teeny arms and legs at angles designed to make them even smaller. It’s extremely damaging.
Bang on the money @Farmer Sam !!! Karen Carpenter indeed!!! 😂
Yeah, unfortunately the pair of them look awful and it’s very irresponsible of them to be seeing potential ED clients. Like wtf?!

HeyLetsGo

I think she looks fine really. A lot of her older pictures (pre-baby/lockdown) she’s clearly had her makeup done and a nice blow dry for the picture. Her more recent pictures look like she’s just at home with no glam squad. I wouldn’t say she looked malnourished at all.

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
She put in her thank you nhs post thanking the consultant obstetrician for her clarity in sharing the action plan so I think she was well informed about what was going on and can imagine it would be horrifying if you haven’t been made aware of what was going on and as I said forceps in theatre is a horrible situation to be in.
However, I do think that Rhiannon has been overplaying her ‘traumatic’ birth to make people listen to her podcast just like every other minor celebrity so they can make money with an ok magazine deal about their horrific experience.
No doubt its allowed extra attention to her podcast.

She said on that chat that it wasnt clearly explained why they had to go to theatre for the forceps, I was going off that. Id forgotten about her thank you post. It does sound like she had a difficult labour, and influencer or not, if some feels traumatised by it, I dont really think its anyones place to dismiss that. But I am aware that ive been triggered by it all, so I may well be over sensitive

• Heart

Truthslayer

VIP Member
She charges £275 an hour and is booked up weeks in advance, before you add up everything else ....that may go some way to paying for the pricey classes/gym....but I agree that a lot must be gifted
I’m curious as to how many private clients she has a week. I don’t think it can be more than 15 or 20 given all the other content and activities she does. Her overheads must be pretty high working at Harley St, but fair play to her!

I bet she’ll be one of those who goes back to work a week after the baby is born. Either that or they’ll employ a Norland Nanny!!