Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink321

Chatty Member
She's posting about Nioxin in her stories without putting #ad on there despite working with them for pay. :mad:

Megatron1298

VIP Member
I think someone from her team will be posting on her behalf

She also reposted a story and took out the @ NEXT or whatever it was

pink321

Chatty Member
Her savoury recipes all look pretty unappetising, which you could forgive because she’s a nutritionist not a chef. But the endless amount of sugary recipes she posts is surprising. Maybe she just posts them because they look pretty on the gram?!
From seeing her previous food she's cooked a while ago (where all she did was make scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and avocados or sausages for breakfast and lunch or dinner all the time, and some green leafy veg or oven roasted veg nearly every day - it was all so repetitive and scarce in quantity on the plate too), there seems to be a vast and very sudden difference in her recipe development skills these days. She blatantly pays a recipe developer to create recipes for her now, and then she just seems to pretend in front of the camera that she's come up with it all by herself! Who does she think she's kidding!?!

Last edited:

frustrated

Yeah I feed my son like this quite often to be honest because he likes "picky teas" with lots of different things and I find it helps him to eat fruit as he can have a bit of various ones. He'll have porridge and a smoothie for breakfast, one hot meal and a meal like this a few times a week. I quite like putting different things on there for him to try (and it's great for when I can't work out what to make from what we have in the fridge!)

LewyB

Thank you! I don’t however know how to start a new thread?! Anyone help?!

I forgot to type half of the last post - 🤣 - thanks for saying you liked it I meant to say, anyone else got suggestions for the lovely Rhi - I’ve just been reading her DULL travel tips - honestly you’d think no one had been on a plane with a child before. Love the way she said the people in the seats behind on the tantrum riddled flight home moved, with a vague hint of hatred in her text. Hey - if there were free seats and they wanted to move let them! It isn’t a personal insult to your child, they probably just wanted to nap or read!
I don’t know…I had a nosy about but don’t know how to start a new thread, sorry!

Rosiepops

Hi, she’s been in hospital 5 days is that because she has had a c-section , are you not usually let home by day 2/3 even on first baby. I suppose if you going private you can stay as long as you want .

Rosie878

VIP Member
SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED!!! When her book came out I was like...based on your page boo boo...these are not your creations. She has zero creativity in the kitchen and knows nothing about recipe development.
Which is why I don’t understand why companies like daisy green and heck sausages would use her when they are way better people suited to the task.

She said she wasn’t popular in school...who knows...but that doesn’t surprise me...which is likely why she goes so hard with the narcissism and fame seeking now. To show her past bullies or nemeses that “I’ll show you” routine that loads of people with similar backgrounds have. Thing is...they're still empty inside.
I think she’s said before she went to a local state school and cleaned at the posh school in her area. I bet she didn’t fit in well - she def has more of a posh girls school vibe - with the perfectionism and odd relationship to food & exercise. (Def not wanting to tar everyone from a certain type of school with the same brush but it does seem to be a bit of a trend).

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I’m not convinced she is exclusively BF (not that it matters). There’s probably something wrong with her baby if he is exclusively breast fed and sleeping that long. I suspect she is combi feeding which is absolutely fine but why not come out and be honest about it!?

Mind you no doubt she would be doing #ads for formula!!
My 3.5 month old baby does sleep this long and is breastfed but it took a lot of trial and error with naps and feed times to get there. And I’m assuming it will all change soon anyway once he starts teething etc

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Oh god when you lay it out like that and consider the effort going into taking the pictures it’s just cringe! I’m not a big one for posing for photos so that’s maybe why I find it so uncomfortable but the thought of planning out contrived poses etc while someone else takes a picture to try and make it look natural is just ridiculous to me.
Maybe I’m just bitter because I have about a million photos of my husband and daughter and about ten of me and her because he doesn’t think to take them 😂
you gotta grump to get him to take them, even a posed “take a photo of me and my daughter in this moment” is better than nothing! I have been training my husband for this and he has improved lots lol. And I did go through a phase of doing the pose thing to put on my Instagram (of 200 followers 😂) but it just took away from the experiences and made me anxious if it didn’t look perfect.

mcfeez

VIP Member
There are quite a few bloggers who this is a staple piece of content for them - 'what I eat in a day' posts or youtube videos at least once a week. I honestly do not understand why people want to see that but there obviously are some who do. I don't think they are healthy content to post as a lot of people I imagine use them as some sort of bible for eating well and for getting the figures of their favourite Instagram bloggers.

pink321

Chatty Member
Giving advice on weaning now, after being a mother for all of 5 minutes. No doubt she’s trying to do a Joe Wicks and diversify her brand, especially given she’s teamed up with his guru....wonder how her advice will differ now
Who's she teamed up with?

She seems to think she's more qualified than an actual doctor and takes every opportunity to indirectly knock down any doctors advice on social media. Delusional

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Jeez..a gender reveal & a baby shower...just plain greedy. I’m glad I’m not her friend- I’d be ‘you can have one present when the baby is born, like normal folks’. She’s a total ball ache. Chessie & her ‘fat rolls’ can bugger off with her, Alice needs to be told not to wear those stupid Kazband, Megan can take her crystals and shove ‘em...Lucy is ok. She may stay for now. 😬
Let’s hear it for the ‘yaaasss queens’
Alice and those Kazbands...I cannot cope 😂.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I don’t follow her anymore as she drives me mad but when you say obsessed with his sleep what do you mean? Is she always whinging when he has a bad night or does she keep track of the hours he sleeps or something?