Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Oh god, don’t give her something else to obsess over, its bad enough her micro managing his sleep and food, imagine if she starts calculating optimal screen time too. Is there an app to help her or a screen expert she can consult daily because he watched thirty seconds more on Tuesday than he did on Monday and what should she do about it,
It also makes tv something that’s banned and therefore immediately interesting to the child you are trying to hide it from whereas a set amount of tv time a day or week as part of a routine stops it being something they are going to want just because they can’t have it

Reactions: 1
She’s booked up months in advance....in fact they suggest you see one of her other staff (£150 so a snip) as it’ll take so long to get an appointment with her. Interestingly they’re all self employed, not on the payroll so I do wonder how much of that £150 they actually see

• Sick
She takes 3 new private clients a week....the rest of the time is follow up appointments and then everything else she does. The other nutritionists work 10-7

Rosie878

VIP Member
She constantly says ‘social media is only part of the story’ and you can’t possibly judge someone on 15 second insta stories, yet like Alice Liveing ranges between really sad and ecstatic. There never appears to be just a normal, happy medium.
It’s so true! All the insta huns post ‘it’s ok not to be ok’ but in their world the opposite is true - it’s not ok to be ok 😂

Cariad

VIP Member
Oh great she’s getting ready to start weaning! Can’t wait for all the content that’s going to bring!
Ffs she's making it look so much more complicated than it needs to be - it doesn't need to be so contrived or complicated - how the hell did we manage years ago without guru Rhi!....I loved weaning my 3 children and they loved trying different things.....( and shock horror I started weaning when eldest was 20:weeks old - although continued to breastfeed until she was 1)
I basically puréed whatever we were having ( minus the salt of course)and never had a problem with fussy eaters

Last edited:
The thing is she’s completely inexperienced as a parent. Now I have no problem with childless experts, but she’s not an expert and isn’t even pretending to be. She’s using her parent link to share her experiences. But, we all know you look back at your angst with your first and cringe. All she’s doing is making that angst a part of her brand

Does anyone else find it quite insulting to her son that she hasn’t bothered to announce his name for this long?! She isn’t a celebrity!!
She showed his name, someone on here spotted it on a blanket

Who's she teamed up with?

She seems to think she's more qualified than an actual doctor and takes every opportunity to indirectly knock down any doctors advice on social media. Delusional
SR Nutrition, same person who has advised Joe Wicks on weaning/writing his book.

And a sneaky wrongly declared ad 🙄

Last edited:
She charges £275 an hour and is booked up weeks in advance, before you add up everything else ....that may go some way to paying for the pricey classes/gym....but I agree that a lot must be gifted

Kcldn86

the midwife referred to the baby as Zachary in the podcast.
Personally, I don’t see why she should share the name. Maybe it’s a privacy thing but wasn’t bothered if people found out or not but didn’t want to release the name in a post ?
Oh I didn’t waste my time listening to the podcast 🙉

Yeah I never got cleared to exercise (after 2 sections) it just wasn’t something “officially” done. My 6 week checks were more about PND, bleeding, breastfeeding etc.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I saw she said she was starting to wean her baby in the next few weeks. Is he 6 months already? I was trying to work it out? No doubt she will be force feeding the child random blends of mushed up food!
He’s not even 5 months yet.

She’s definitely going to try and do some sort of weaning book isn’t she?

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Does anyone know what her husband does?
I’ve just done a quick google of ‘Rhiannon Lambert husband’ and looks like he is a financial analyst called Billy Evans. Im not on LinkedIn but his profile comes up in the google search.

Well that explains it! She said in the past that she’s got quite a humble background so I always wondered how she managed to pull of the whole it girl prancing round London gyms and restaurants all day routine.

Still don’t get how she employs such a big team of people (looks like a lot from their Christmas meal pic on insta)...and if she can afford to employ soo many people then surely she will have enough money for maternity leave pay?!
I imagine they are all self employed perhaps? even if they aren’t I suppose they can carry on working and generating an income. I’m not sure how much nutritionists charge but would imagine for Harley Street you’re looking at £50+ an hour