Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The potato shaking was very strange! She’s really going out of her way to try and prove she’s not starving herself isn’t she with all her ‘q&a’s today! She’s only so skinny because she breastfed obviously! Also she gets nervous answering baby related questions as she doesn’t want to be judged 🙄 People wouldn’t be asking these questions if she just stuck to nutrition on her page instead of turning into a mummy influencer! She can’t have it both ways, if you post your life for everyone to see then people will judge!
Also if she really is only on day 5 of weaning then he shouldn’t be having 2 meals of food like she put in her daily routine. Also giving him bitter veg first before fruit is not a new way of weaning like she says, that’s been around since at least 2015 when I weaned my first child!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Being hungrier, wanting more milk and night waking are NOT signs your baby is ready for weaning 🙄 She’s so smug about the fact he held the spoon and ‘fed himself’ which is going to make other mums just starting out with weaning disappointed when their babies don’t do the same!

Reactions: 5
Also I’m a bit uneasy with her posting this sort of thing anyway as coming from a nutritionist it makes it seem like she’s giving advice on weaning - but is she qualified or trained in baby nutrition? It’s a big difference between saying “I’m a mum and this is what has worked for me” vs “I’m speaking to you as a qualified person so everything I say is correct”

Reactions: 5
0265532C-2EE1-43D0-BC4D-5DD9A566C22C.jpeg

Why does she feel the need to have her (fake) tits hanging out at a baby’s swimming lesson!!?

Reactions: 8
It all looks a bit 90’s footballers WAG, rigid and thin with big stuck-on boobs. I wonder if she got them done when she was pursuing her singing career - to fill out the strapless ball gowns classical singers often seem to wear.

Reactions: 3
Her spelling and grammar has been really annoying me lately and I know that’s petty but I do think that if Instagram is part of your job, you should proof read what you have posted. I know she says that she is just posting quickly as Zachary takes up so much of her time but this is her job! If I had paid her to do an ad and when she did it there were spelling and grammar mistakes to the point where the post doesn’t make sense, I wouldn’t be very happy.

She is starting to sound like she’s struggling to cope. I feel for her, I remember going back to work after my first and it was v stressful. Her husband never seems to be about though?

She is starting to sound like she’s struggling to cope. I feel for her, I remember going back to work after my first and it was v stressful. Her husband never seems to be about though?
I can’t stand instagrammers who bend over backwards to portray a perfect relationship/perfect life, but I can’t think of as many who spend as much time on social media as she does who don’t post about their partner at all. Certainly they don’t appear to spend much time together as a family.

I can’t stand instagrammers who bend over backwards to portray a perfect relationship/perfect life, but I can’t think of as many who spend as much time on social media as she does who don’t post about their partner at all. Certainly they don’t appear to spend much time together as a family.
She’s become a bit ‘Rosie Londoner’ of late, like the husband doesn’t exist - WEIRD

Reactions: 4
Carrot porridge for Zachary today - omg I get that she’s a nutritionist but you just don’t mix porridge with vegetables! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Carrot porridge for Zachary today - omg I get that she’s a nutritionist but you just don’t mix porridge with vegetables! 🤢
Heaven forbid she gave him a bit of banana but they’ve got higher sugar content so no chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Heaven forbid she gave him a bit of banana but they’ve got higher sugar content so no chance!
Honestly my 3 kids started being weaned at 5-6 months ( although I continued to breastfeed for 10, 30 and 24months ) found Annabel Karmel's books were very useful
I generally gave them what vegetables we were eating ( either in purée or cooked form- homemade soup was a winner) plus porridge/pasta/ rice/ bread and yes even eggs and yogurt! ( and even the occasional jar of food!) 🤫 they're now 26, 23 and 21 yrs old and all very fit and healthy with BMI between 20 and 25 and had no food fads or dislikes except beetroot which my husband refers to as the devil's testicles!
she's making it seem so much more complicated than it need be and is at risk of transferring all her dietary anxieties to her child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.