Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her to be very neurotic and nothing about her seems genuine. She's very fame hungry and attention-seeking.
Yes it’s been said before - she failed as a singer so now has done her best to get an easy route to fame.

Reactions: 2
Oh great she’s getting ready to start weaning! Can’t wait for all the content that’s going to bring!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh great she’s getting ready to start weaning! Can’t wait for all the content that’s going to bring!
Ffs she's making it look so much more complicated than it needs to be - it doesn't need to be so contrived or complicated - how the hell did we manage years ago without guru Rhi!....I loved weaning my 3 children and they loved trying different things.....( and shock horror I started weaning when eldest was 20:weeks old - although continued to breastfeed until she was 1)
I basically puréed whatever we were having ( minus the salt of course)and never had a problem with fussy eaters

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We should take bets on how long it is before she releases a weaning ebook! How long until we have a story with Zachary with mashed avocado all over his face? He’ll either sail through it because obviously she is an expert on nutrition or we’ll have a story of her trying to squeeze out a tear because he’s gagged on a bit of baby porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the weaning of her baby, will possibly trigger a lot of her personal issues with food.

I think the fact that she has written and planned out so much about him weaning shows how disordered her relationship with food is tbh. I have weaned 2 children and have never written 2 a4 sheets about it! So much of weaning is about going with the flow, they’ll eat something one day and then not the next!

Reactions: 6
Making notes on weaning seems a tad obsessive. I'm sure we all had a browse of the NHS guidelines and followed some weaning accounts on Insta maybe. We all want to get it right and ensure we're doing our best for our little ones. But writing it all down and trying to revise it like it's an exam... yeah, I agree with the above posters about this triggering her own disordered eating issues. I think being unable to control the eating habits of her little boy will be really testing for her.

Her notes were pretty basic as well. Her first bullet points are the four signs your baby is ready to wean, seems a bit pointless if she’s saying she knows that already. It’s like she wrote stuff down to make it look more impressive than it is.

• Haha
Her notes were pretty basic as well. Her first bullet points are the four signs your baby is ready to wean, seems a bit pointless if she’s saying she knows that already. It’s like she wrote stuff down to make it look more impressive than it is.
It looked like my year 9 homework when I was trying to pad it out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’ve gotta be kidding me that she’s filmed herself doing yoga in her bra... she’s only done this to show off her flat stomach because her bellend pal Lucy Meck has started doing this.

Reactions: 3
It’s actually embarrassing how desperate she is to keep up with Lucy! She’s even captioned it ‘why share this’, exactly Rhi! Why share this?!

So attention seeking. Soz hun but being anorexic is not something I aspire to.

Would love to know how she’s managing to breastfeed when she’s clearlystarving herself.

Ha and now her latest... “you never know why someone may have lost weight”... just don’t comment on it... but we all know that’s specially why she puts up those workout vids. So all the Huns can comment on how great and skinny she looks and ask what she’s done and she can kindly recommend they come see her at her clinic 🙄

Although I want to add that this definitely doesnt mean that it is ok to shame a woman on how they look. The whole how you dress/Inviting harassment thing still stands as not being ok. I guess Instagram and knowing how people are wanting to portray themselves is where those lives get blurred.

Last edited:
Ha and now her latest... “you never know why someone may have lost weight”... just don’t comment on it... but we all know that’s specially why she puts up those workout vids. So all the Huns can comment on how great and skinny she looks and ask what she’s done and she can kindly recommend they come see her at her clinic 🙄

Although I want to add that this definitely doesnt mean that it is ok to shame a woman on how they look. The whole how you dress/Inviting harassment thing still stands as not being ok. I guess Instagram and knowing how people are wanting to portray themselves is where those lives get blurred.
Exactly this. She portrays herself as a healthy influence, someone to aspire to, when in reality she is anything but. That’s my issue. It must be so triggering for people with eating disorders to go and see someone like her or Sophie!

As someone who struggled with anorexia for many years, I’m pretty confident Rhi is suffering with an eating disorder. All the tell tale signs are there.

Throughout her pregnancy she was so obsessed with having a small, neat bump and I think she probably loved the fact that she was smaller than other influencers who were roughly at the same point in their pregnancy (LPG).

• Sad
I have no idea why, but she reminds me of Dobby from Harry Potter. Especially when she's exercising. Just can't take her seriously.

• Haha
I saw she said she was starting to wean her baby in the next few weeks. Is he 6 months already? I was trying to work it out? No doubt she will be force feeding the child random blends of mushed up food!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.