Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s infuriating! Blatantly advertising a coconut drink brand today & yet again not marking it an ad 🤯 She’s such a sneaky cow, how does she continue to get away with it?!

Reactions: 4
She’s infuriating! Blatantly advertising a coconut drink brand today & yet again not marking it an ad 🤯 She’s such a sneaky cow, how does she continue to get away with it?!
What do you mean, this is great disclosure and really obvious? It was the first thing I saw in the massive wall of text!

(In case the sarcasm wasn’t obvious, I totally agree that she’s a sneaky cow - she shouldn’t be allowed to do this)

C3FBDB12-88E6-4B92-8EC3-173B8A89276B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also she’s advertising the coconut water because it has vitamin C in it but at the same time she’s saying you don’t really need it! Great advertising there Rhi! I would be annoyed if I’d paid her for that!

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice about half her Q&A questions are by her. Can normally spot them as she puts emojis at the end of question that no one really cares about. How convenient someone asks about children nutrition and she has “something” coming out on Monday 🧐

That seems to be what most influencers do when they've got something they want to craftily announce...

Reactions: 3
I noticed a couple of comments on the coconut water post about how she doesn’t declare ads properly & she deleted them! She’s such a smug faced liar, how does she get away with it 😤

I reported the coconut water ad to the ASA. Their guidelines clearly say that the 'ad' needs to be upfront and prominent, which this certainly isn't. I'm just fed up of her getting away with this, it's not the first time she's done it.

I did initially mention to Rhiannon that she might want to consider editing it as it's not very clear and could be misleading to followers. She blocked me, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reported the coconut water ad to the ASA. Their guidelines clearly say that the 'ad' needs to be upfront and prominent, which this certainly isn't. I'm just fed up of her getting away with this, it's not the first time she's done it.

I did initially mention to Rhiannon that she might want to consider editing it as it's not very clear and could be misleading to followers. She blocked me, of course.
I wanted to report her too! How do you do it?

I wanted to report her too! How do you do it?
Go to this page and scroll down to ‘continue’ :) then you just need to put in some details about it and I always include a screenshot.

I also referenced the “How do I present this?” page from this guide as Rhiannon’s ad disclosure is basically everything it says not to do.

Go to this page and scroll down to ‘continue’ :) then you just need to put in some details about it and I always include a screenshot.

I also referenced the “How do I present this?” page from this guide as Rhiannon’s ad disclosure is basically everything it says not to do.
Great, thanks! I wanted to report her honeymoon because she was obviously gifted that stay but she didn’t disclose any discount, etc.

Great, thanks! I wanted to report her honeymoon because she was obviously gifted that stay but she didn’t disclose any discount, etc.
Her honeymoon was her most blatant abuse of the rules. She is so so shady and it’s bang out of order!

• Heart
She’s the complete opposite of the sweet little princess act she tries to portray! She clearly can’t handle a gentle bit of constructive criticism can she!

Reported! I feel better now ☺

• Heart
I first started followed her after a colleague bought her book and made a couple of recipes that she brought into the office. We would often discuss her and other influencers as a way to pass time. My colleague called her out on the fact she clearly wasn’t eating properly during pregnancy and expressing concern for the unborn baby also got blocked. She literally can’t take any constructive criticism.

Why does she always film her workouts at such stupid angles? Couldn’t possibly be to make sure she gets her bum and perfectly flat stomach in the shot could it?!

WTAF?? Bet she spent hours trying to make herself look tiny. Cannot believe she is 4 months post partum and that small.

I may be a little jealous, but then I remember even though I may be carrying a few extra lbs my relationship with food is infinitely healthier than hers!

Attachments

I find her to be very neurotic and nothing about her seems genuine. She's very fame hungry and attention-seeking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.