Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s why she can’t cope with the fact she didn’t have a perfect birth. As far as she’s concerned she went to the gym, followed the perfect diet, did all the privileged London girl pregnancy rites of passage.

It doesn’t work like that. My diet wasn’t great and my exercise was the school run. My births were easy. Absolutely nothing but luck. Some bodies find birth easier than others. I didn’t deserve it or manifest it and neither did someone who had a difficult birth. The worst thing about Instagram dieticians is they try to apply some deranged morality system based on how well you eat and exercise to everything. I genuinely think it’s a sign of mental illness.

Reactions: 9
love the gut health doctor, pretty sure she has been on rhi’s podcast. A much more professional account who also had a baby but didn’t turn it into a mummy blogger account. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t share what her kid looks like either

Reactions: 5
This is absolutely spot on. I remember London Paleo Girl and Rhi doing a chat when LPG had had her baby and Rhi was pregnant. LPG had to have a C section and you could just tell Rhi was really judgy about it!

Reactions: 3
*nutritionist.

she isn’t qualified enough to be a dietician so don’t give her a boost. She’s nothing but a fraud. Regurgitating websites/studies/Instagram posts and selling her childrens souls

Reactions: 6
Then she actually shares something food related on rhitrition but says she will share the recipe on rhi?? She may as well just have one page as she shares baby stuff on rhitrition and nutrition stuff in rhi

Reactions: 4
Beetroot porridge...that's just rank! What is wrong with her? Who thinks oh yes beetroot will go well in porridge- just NO
I'm a proud Scot and I love porridge with milk and touch of sugar or maybe maple syrup and I can categorically tell you in all my 57 years on earth I've never had beetroot porridge nor would I want to , or would I subject it to anyone, let alone my children!

That Mamamade stuff that every influencer is gifted is soooo expensive and tastes like crap. It’s just chopped veg, so easy to make yourself for a fraction of the cost. Beetroot and porridge is a rank and unnecessary combination.

Reactions: 2
It’s so stupid and it doesn’t even teach her child to like vege it just teaches him to like porridge (or in this case hate porridge )

Whatever happened to her friendship with Alice? I remember them constantly calling each other their “best friends” and it was super cringey as grown ass women. They also recorded themselves singing together in a living room and posted it as a gift to the world. Now I never see them together or even referring to each other

So make him a bloody sandwich you annoying woman!

Exactly! Some people have to choose between putting money on their gas/electric meters or buying food. But everyone should feel sorry for Rhi because she had a powercut and now can’t feed her child his disgusting reheated pea muffins. I’m sure her fridge is well stocked and she can give him something else and don’t worry her television appearance is still going ahead!
She’s so out of touch it’s unreal and I know it’s not her fault other people have it worse but it’s so annoying how she fishes for sympathy all the time!

Reactions: 2
She's so sneaky, and constantly thinks rules don't apply to her. I'm surprised people are not pointing out her shifty behaviour, but then again she's known to delete comments and also block people for pointing out anything she does wrong.

Reactions: 1
Eurgh this woman is soooo tedious. Even her face is dull. Unfollowed her on instagram, she’s unbearable and I’m completely bored by her. No personality, just dead behind the eyes.

Shes weird! She was going to involve her pregnancy and never talks about it. Why does she have to follow what Lucy Meck does? Why does she mot talk about how many weeks she is/ if shes planning to find out the gender and really engage with her followers! I was genuinely happy for her being pregnant- her friend Tessa has been so transparent and I love that about her! Rhi was transparent with Z too and now suddenly she’s so secretive and its all to do with Lucy M lol

Reactions: 1
She can’t even wear a mask properly! Nose peekers are my worst. They all seem to be complete pricks. If it’s not going to cover your mouth AND nose then just done even bother.

She has been so insufferable lately. Literally just massive eye roll at all of her stories lately. Her latest one where she’s all cuddled up with Z she just looks so smug

She has been so insufferable lately. Literally just massive eye roll at all of her stories lately. Her latest one where she’s all cuddled up with Z she just looks so smug
And the way she calls to her cat.....'don't do that Aurora'...in her sickly sweet voice just wait till Aurora brings in a mouse or bird to play with - Rhi will freak out!