Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she subtitle everything Delilah says??? The child is almost 4 & was been perfectly understandable for quite some time! 🙄
I seem to remember her asking on insta if people still wanted subtitles and the majority voted yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
i genuinely like Rhiannon but I did chuckle when she sa a a she doesn’t often join D &D at the skate park as she’s editing... what is she editing?? She’s only just started to upload the odd vlog, first time in months!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i genuinely like Rhiannon but I did chuckle when she sa a a she doesn’t often join D &D at the skate park as she’s editing... what is she editing?? She’s only just started to upload the odd vlog, first time in months!!
Shes probably still editing Vlogmas videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two things:

1. I find it strange that she is more active than usual at the moment.
2. I don’t believe for a second she can walk to the woodland she shows on her stories.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched for ages but ... She lives on the outskirts of the town and there is woodland within walking distance

Latest stories - says she doesn’t want to be on camera herself but happy to exploit Delilah :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What does Rhiannon do these days?
She's always been an infrequent poster but she's barely posting at all.

What does Rhiannon do these days?
She's always been an infrequent poster but she's barely posting at all.
I wonder the same. Usually she has some lame excuse and then when she does do a video or even an Instagram story it’s just completely centred around Delilah. I think if she hadn’t have had Delilah her blogging ‘career’ would have ended a long long time ago.

I really don’t understand how she can make a living doing what she does.

Reactions: 5
She can afford to buy very expensive things unless Doug is the main provider and her money goes on the overpriced goods 😂

It’s a sad state of affairs when nurses, teachers, police etc probabky still make less than R does for the little work she does, it’s surprising how much a few YT vlogs, Insta ADs add up, she Probably can Make 30k plus a year. It’s appalling and I hope it changes after Covid, but I doubt it. Influencer/creators, for all their entertainment are not what kept this world going.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does she subtitle everything Delilah says??? The child is almost 4 & was been perfectly understandable for quite some time! 🙄
Just what I was thinking watching her latest vlog. It's perfectly possible to tell what Delilah is saying.

I really like Rhiannon, I think she's one of the genuine YouTubers. I look forward to watching her vlogs and I think Delilah is adorable! The only thing that gets a bit boring for me is when she talks about her house plants lol but I think that's just because I'm not really into that 😅

Reactions: 4
I used to like Rhiannon but her perfectionism and very expensive taste annoy me and I find I can no longer watch her videos.

Reactions: 11
Why on earth has she turned off the comments on her BOT post on instagram? There are important - even if uncomfortable - conversations to be had, and she has a large platform, yet from what I see has done virtually nothing to express support or help raise awareness. Posting a black square with no caption or any further information is not solidarity, it’s groupthink.

Why on earth has she turned off the comments on her BOT post on instagram? There are important - even if uncomfortable - conversations to be had, and she has a large platform, yet from what I see has done virtually nothing to express support or help raise awareness. Posting a black square with no caption or any further information is not solidarity, it’s groupthink.
she got moody the other day in her stories because she was annoyed that people asked her why she hadn’t posted anything about BLM. She can’t handle any kind of criticism or comments (even constructive) so that’s probably why she turned off the comments - couldn’t deal with questions about why she wasn’t posting more.

she’s lucky she still has so many followers because her online presence is tit - her last post on Twitter was in March and her instagram is just random stories about once a week, and alllll of Delilah.

Reactions: 8
I could not believe the attitude she had in her story the other day in regards to the BLM movement. It makes me so angry to see these white influencers have little tantrums for being asked about their stance/lack of posting and making it about themselves. About how they are stressed by people asking, or in Rhi’s case it was people not saying it in a lovely rainbows and flowers type of way ☹ Black people are being murdered. I really don’t care about white peoples feelings in this. (I am white FWIW)
Rhiannon, grow the duck up girl.
Yes, she has put up a couple of stories in the last couple of days but it just leaves a bitter taste in your mouth knowing it’s because she got called out.

Reactions: 10
Not watched her in a while and clicked on her latest video. How did she get EVEN MORE boring?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to watch her and follow her religiously but every time I see her in my subscriptions I never click on, because it’s just so boring. I don’t know how she became so tedious to watch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.