Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the editing the 5 vlogmas and two vlogs this year must have took it out her
---
It's the "influencer YT" summit in London, looks like Wally wasn't invited

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Rhiannon has missed spring I wonder if we will be getting any summer content. The summer content was never my favourite it tend to consist of them sitting in Doug’s parents garden or their garden drinking iced coffee and reading or Delilah splashing around in the pool oh and a vlog dedicated to Delilah’s birthday.

Hopefully we get some autumn & winter content this year because that’s my favourite type of videos from her. We shall see.

I bet she’s going to try and make her next vlog about how’s she’s been struggling so bad blah blah blah. She’s been struggling for years and why has it taken her like 8 years to get it sorted out. It’s obviously impacting her life to the point where she can’t do the easiest job in the world. All she does as a content creator is post videos of her at home and a couple of Instagram pictures a year and she can’t even do that. She wouldn’t be so pathetic if she actually had a real job to get out of bed for. I’ve never known any other YouTuber to be as slack as Rhiannon is.

Reactions: 5
every year D gets older and more independent Wally does less, it should be the opposite.

she'll do 4 vlogmas rinse and repeat from every other year condensed into less videos than other unlazy vloggers

*still can't believe she had the audacity to call her 5 vlogs in December "vlogmas"

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she realises how lucky she is to still have a platform and views. She is still stuck in 2014-2016 YouTube era, there is nothing stand out about her anymore. If she started her channel this year she wouldn’t be getting any views or brand deals. Literally so many people working hard on creating content and they just get lost but, but then there’s Rhiannon who appears once every 6 months with an ad, vlogging about her anthropology haul and making the same recipes and still manages to get thousands of views. I just hope she has the decency to say “I’m leaving, thanks for your support” rather than this silence, it’s just rude.

Reactions: 9
Have you noticed how dead this thread is? Because Rhiannon has abandoned all of her platforms and channels.
We may as well just change this thread into a completely new and different subject, rather than Rhiannon lol :rolleyes:

she's been semi retired for years and now fully retired,

must turn Doug right on being married to Tunbridge Wells laziest female
---
Thread titles spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
thought she was a ment to be "tiny", she's the tallest female there
---
her anxiety doesn't affect her social calendar, just her actual Job

Last edited:
  • Haha
she will return with the pity party and the same type of people like her will support her and enable her to play out this continuous cycle of patheticness. And why would people with ADHD or whatever is wrong with her not work🤔, I think you told us you have ADHD @PettyPrincess and you work, why is lazy Rhiannon different?

Reactions: 2
I remember a few years ago zoella recommended her viewers watch Rhiannon as she wasn’t doing vlogmas… whatever you think of Zoe that’s one of the biggest growth opportunities. Rhiannon then did her classic disappearing act then too😂

Very glad to see Mellisa is hiding her daughter's face on IG, this shows Rhiannon and Doug up for being neglectful parents monetising D.

• Heart
Reactions: 3