Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one on the wall is for Delilah she puts an expensive chocolate in tear a day and it might have been last year or the year before she put a few socks in there. Might have been the same year Delilah had that jewellery advent calendar too.

The one Rhiannon got gifted is for herself and tbh I don’t think I’ve ever heard or seen her mention that brand before.

Theres nothing wrong with the price I’ve had calendars for £100 in past years. It’s worth it if you enjoy the brand and like at least 80% of what you get in it. You often pay less for the calendar than you would if you were to buy them separately.

Rhiannon has been out of touch from reality for years now ! Probably 5 years or so. She just gets worse each year. She thinks she’s so posh and rich it’s just cringe. She buys the most expensive random crap … all that money could go into doing up the house but no

Reactions: 5
She uses that ugly thing she hangs on the nail that's up all year at the front door, and puts the expensive chocolate in,

so whys she accepting another calander..

let me think🤔, because it's free.

Scrounger.
Don’t forget the actual cotton advent calendar was about £60 from fernliving 😂 Im sure D would love a Cadbury calendar just as much. Rhi talks absolute rubbish about being a perfectionist, her house is in need of some tlc yet she spends money on the most bizarre things. What brand would gift her stuff? We should all meassages and ask why they have chosen her? Give them her statistics of posts this year? She’s beyond lazy, I’m not giving her any excuses, she is lazy, end of story.

Don’t forget the actual cotton advent calendar was about £60 from fernliving 😂 Im sure D would love a Cadbury calendar just as much. Rhi talks absolute rubbish about being a perfectionist, her house is in need of some tlc yet she spends money on the most bizarre things. What brand would gift her stuff? We should all meassages and ask why they have chosen her? Give them her statistics of posts this year? She’s beyond lazy, I’m not giving her any excuses, she is lazy, end of story.
£60 for that ugly thing …. Honestly Delilah would be just as happy with a £2 Cadbury’s calendar like we all had as a child some some adults still love them too 😂

I just think it’s so funny how Rhiannon buys all of these expensive things when that money could go into working on each of them rooms and kinda finalising / perfecting them rather than just buying an expensive thing here and there that’s more like the final touches.

yes renovations are expensive and I know she wants to do the kitchen “tbh I like the kitchen it’s rather nice it’s not bad” the bathroom definitely needs doing and I’m surprised they haven’t saved up and done the Bathroom or the little toliet. Look how long they have lived there now. They moved in when Delilah was in nappies she’s now been in school for a few years.

The house just looks so incomplete with random expensive touches.

lily pebbles moved into her house in 2018 I think they did start renovating it before they moved in and they still are doing little bits here and there but they have made their house a home. Obviously Rhiannon and Doug don’t have as much money but Rhiannon buys much more expensive stuff than lily does ! Yeah she gets things that are a little pricy but she’s not as much as a perfectionist like Rhiannon. Plus when it comes to her kids she’s much more practical where as Rhiannon is all about aesthetically pleasing expensive things.

Lilys house is not to my taste but it’s beautiful they have done such a good job then you look at Rhiannon’s and it’s just awful. Adding expensive things doesn’t mask what the room itself looks like. I dunno how to explain it but the rooms feel I finished. I also noticed that Rhiannon has a few things that are similar to what lily has such as the art work , her white chair etc. The chair lily has looks nice in her living room but it looks so stupid and out of place in Rhiannon’s living room just like that random thing she added to the kitchen a few months ago.

look how long she’s been saying she wants a new table? Well get one then ffs ! Then we have her ugly front door … why doesn’t she just bite the bullet and change it. It’s one of those things what would make such a big difference to the house. It’s funny how she’s added in all these light fixtures and switches and stuff when the rooms still look incomplete that’s the kinda stuff you do last or whilst you’re doing up the place.

Each room just looks dirty , cracked , chipped , marked. I’m surprised she’s not gone around and perfected one room at a time.

So is her bedroom , Delilah’s room, living room and hallway complete? Now that’s she’s got the Furniture she wanted ? She doesn’t really talk about plans to add anything to the rooms or in the future when they Reno. She just talks about wanting a new door and wanting to changed the bathroom and kitchen. Tbh I can’t see them ever getting around to it. Look how long it took them to get married. Look how long it’s taking Rhiannon to pass her driving test ….

There’s nothing wrong with buying expensive good quality pieces for the home I would too but with the way her house looks She should have just filled it with good old ikea furniture. Then brought the expensive stuff once each room was complete. Or just stick With her old stuff till they done the rooms then buy all new bits.

I dunno she’s done it all back to front.

Also when is she going to get her wonky jaw fixed. She could have done it this year. She’s hardly posted anyway. Because I suspect she’s gonna she’s Gonna have to disappear for a while. It’s proper fucked.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes this side profile is awful.
She trys to hide her face, neck, yet ends up looking worse, she looks fkn ridiculous.

Her neck is so odd for a thin person, its like it's attached to her chin.
---
Unfortunate side profile shot there😂
---

---
Look at the Ad when I screenshot "the future of driving" haha.

Another year gone by with her managing to sweep the driving under the carpet.
---
Wonder if she spent the whole wedding day with her mouth open catching fly's.
---
Her hairs like horses blinders haha.

Trys to hide herself yet has a YT channel,
make it make sense.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes this side profile is awful.
She trys to hide her face, neck, yet ends up looking worse, she looks fkn ridiculous.

Her neck is so odd for a thin person, its like it's attached to her chin.
---

---

---
Look at the Ad when I screenshot "the future of driving" haha.

Another year gone by with her managing to sweep the driving under the carpet.
---
Wonder if she spent the whole wedding day with her mouth open catching fly's.
---
Her hairs like horses blinders haha.

Trys to hide herself yet has a YT channel,
make it make sense.

Her hideous side profile is probably due to her jaw issues. It would likely improve once she actually fixes her wonky jaw.

Her hideous side profile is probably due to her jaw issues. It would likely improve once she actually fixes her wonky jaw.
She will never get it fixed.

She went to the orthodontist last year? and has never followed through with whatever had to happen?
just like the driving.

I was hoping you would compliment me on my new profile haha.

Reactions: 2
She will never get it fixed.

She went to the orthodontist last year? and has never followed through with whatever had to happen?
just like the driving.

I was hoping you would compliment me on my new profile haha.
Lmfao I didn’t even notice the picture ! I love it 🤣

Yeah I also have a feeling she’s never gonna do it ?

I said it before and ill say it again, she is the laziest person on the internet.
I dont doubt she has mental health issues however shes using that as an excuse for everything, and has been for years.
What happened to the driving license? What happened to the many jumpers that she has been knitting for months? The green house is a mess, the house is a mess. No homecooked meals, only pushing out hello fresh ads for a few coins. She is home all day long but couldnt produce a decent homecooked meal for dough & delilah besides “sausage and mash”.
She is a joke.
---
Also all the PDA with Dough that she purposedly put in the videos are so fake and cringy. She only started doing that after someone from here saying dough must secretly dislike her 😂

I said it before and ill say it again, she is the laziest person on the internet.
I dont doubt she has mental health issues however shes using that as an excuse for everything, and has been for years.
What happened to the driving license? What happened to the many jumpers that she has been knitting for months? The green house is a mess, the house is a mess. No homecooked meals, only pushing out hello fresh ads for a few coins. She is home all day long but couldnt produce a decent homecooked meal for dough & delilah besides “sausage and mash”.
She is a joke.
---
Also all the PDA with Dough that she purposedly put in the videos are so fake and cringy. She only started doing that after someone from here saying dough must secretly dislike her 😂
Dough 👽

• Haha
Just seen she’s uploaded the week before the wedding vlog. I couldn’t think of anything more boring so if anyone can sit through it, let me know of anything “interesting” lol.

• Haha
How can people watch her with her continuous repeating.

Can she not hear it when editing.

And she was very manic as usual.

Reactions: 2
I’ve not watched the Vlog yet. What happened in it ?
I only skimmed through, and everytime I stopped she was repeating, she's just pottering about the house, Doug drove her to the shops?, and the obligatory kiss from Doug, that's around the time I grabbed my new profile lol, it perfectly captures what looks like a missing tooth

She looked the same as she did on her wedding day.

Doug wouldn't have got the wow effect from her on the day.

I’ve not watched the Vlog yet. What happened in it ?
Various scatty bits of “getting ready” for the wedding. Her & Doug get legally married as they didn’t want a council celebrant but the Instagram person they found. She wears jeans and a waistcoat she giggles is from the Mango kids section. Various aff links. Planned to knit herself a cardigan to wear over her wedding dress but left it to last minute and she doesn’t finish it. Says she bought the wool and pattern MONTHS AGO, honestly what she does all day is beyond me. Buys a new hoover. Talks through her beauty routine and plans for the wedding, which is exactly the same as any regular day (she literally puts a coat of clear nail varnish on her hands and toes??? I’m all for minimal bridal looks but wtf). Packs her wedding bag with a tea bag because “tell me you have ibs without telling me you have ibs.” Phew I’ve probably missed stuff but lord give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m actually experiencing anxiety myself watching this vlog. She’s so scatty that I just want to shake her and tell her to pull herself together. Everything is so last minute with her, no wonder she’s overwhelmed 24/7!

Reactions: 10
She spent £48 on a doormat! 🤯😲 Beggars belief!
Screenshot_20231019_161921_com.android.chrome.jpg

---
Screenshot_20231019_162840_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Her kitchen walls are such a bare, horrible white colour. No hint of warmth in the colour.
---
Screenshot_20231019_162903_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

She thinks that little light makes the room cosy!? The room is anything but cosy. 😳
It looks like a rental property.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think they haven't added to the property - new kitchen, bathroom etc - because of the area it's in. It's not the nicest area. They probably bought it for the good school round the corner. There's probably no point in buying all the expensive stuff Rhi would want in a house if it's not going to increase its value.

Her house looks so bare and cold … it’s just funny how she manages to spend so much money on these ugly tacky things she buys. You can just tell that their house gets freezing in the winter ! Doesn’t look cosy in the slightest.

The Vlog sounds exactly how I expected it to be ! Once again this makes me think she has ADHD leaving things till the last minute constantly and then panicking at the end because she’s realised once again she left it till the last minute.

Now the big wedding is over I wonder if she’s gonna pass her driving test or fix her wonky jaw next. Her teeth are seriously fucked ! She said she can’t even bite into a sandwich properly ….

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.