Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she got a free stay at The Pig. She would surely have to declare with all the stories she posted! I think she's probably hoping for a future #gifted stay by tagging them!

Her dad paid for the hotel in Brighton as a birthday treat iirc.
A lot of them don't always declare gifted stuff and yes if not gifted she's hoping for a free stay,
I didn't realize her dad payed for the Hotel stay

Reactions: 1
How the hell can they afford their consumer laden lifestyle?
She surely can’t make that much from her crappy vlogs?

Noticed she really tries to hide her ears with her hair - when she's trying to blow out her candles she won't just tuck it behind her ears she just holds it very slightly back.

Can't that girl enjoy what should be private special moments in her childhood without a camera stuck in her face and shared to strangers..Doug's always been a thin person he is very old and gaunt looking in the face like Rhiannon

Claims to have completed Vlogmas yet only done 11

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's fair to blame Rhiannon's parent's absence from her life on her lifestyle choices. Based on the fact that her parents were never together and her grandmother was a big part of raising her, I would say she just has those types of parents who are more focused on themselves and don't really care about being in her life. I feel bad for her really. No siblings, parents are never there for her. That's probably a big source of a lot of her issues deep down

Reactions: 8
It's my opinion whether it's fair or not and she has said previously her mum doesn't like her vlogging and doesn't want to be filmed and her gran was her only supporter of her vlogging
I don't think that's her deep issues if that was the case she wouldn't want Delilah to be a only child

Her gran wasn't a huge part in raising her she lived hundreds of miles from her and Rhiannon only visited her a few times a year as a child..it wasn't until her gran moved back to Tunbridge when Rhiannon was mid teens she seen her gran more often ,Rhiannon has said this on a vlog
Rhiannon didn't even know her great aunt (grans sister)stayed in the same st as her

Yes her mum certainly seems focused on herself that's probably why Rhiannon ended up staying at her dad's once she turned 16

Last edited:
£85 !
And they're so frumpy!View attachment 1829134

Surely it's an undeclared ad 🤔 hasn't posted this much in her stories ever before (if not for an ad). And it's incredibly expensive to stay at that hotel - one night costs like £450.
Maybe because she’s not vlogging it like she said? She done this when they went camping last year.

I don't think it's fair to blame Rhiannon's parent's absence from her life on her lifestyle choices. Based on the fact that her parents were never together and her grandmother was a big part of raising her, I would say she just has those types of parents who are more focused on themselves and don't really care about being in her life. I feel bad for her really. No siblings, parents are never there for her. That's probably a big source of a lot of her issues deep down
She has no siblings ? Unless she’s got half siblings on her dads side ?

How the hell can they afford their consumer laden lifestyle?
She surely can’t make that much from her crappy vlogs?
She’s probably making £1,000s off sponsorships because whenever she post a Vlog 60% of the time it’s sponsored! She gets paid for all the ads on her videos via Adsense old & new. She’s raking in more than minimum wage that’s for sure.

Last edited:
When you say her parents were never together, was she an accident?

I take it her mum was at hers yesterday with the story the horrible cheap table getting decorated with expensive tat ( you can't polish a turd) so between her mum's high pitched theatrical and Delilahs robotic voice them all sat awkward like it's a neighbour they hardly know they are entertaining it's just so awkward to watch
and yes she probably was a accident and her mum's never forgave her from conception lol

Note the number of instagram feed posts she's done each year for the last five years:

2022 - 11
2021 - 20
2020 - 29
2019 - 52
2018 - 66

She is creating noticeably less content every year, yet with no explanation as to why.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
most people are accidents
Well our two kids weren't and neither was my husband and I ..both our parents have been married over 50 years

Note the number of instagram feed posts she's done each year for the last five years:

2022 - 11
2021 - 20
2020 - 29
2019 - 52
2018 - 66

She is creating noticeably less content every year, yet with no explanation as to why.
That's shocking the older Delilah's got she's did less it should be the other way around, her next vlog probably won't be till mid January

most people are accidents
I deffo was 😂 I’m the youngest but I’m far from my mums favourite child 🙃 I don’t even share the same Dad as my other siblings.

Well our two kids weren't and neither was my husband and I ..both our parents have been married over 50 years

That's shocking the older Delilah's got she's did less it should be the other way around, her next vlog probably won't be till mid January
Her excuse will be because she doesn’t drive so if Doug doesn’t taxi them somewhere they don’t do much other than go to a coffee shop

2022 - 11
2021 - 20
2020 - 29
2019 - 52
2018 - 66

And she calls herself a content creator? This year I’ve posted 57 thing on one of my Instagram accounts which I stopped posting on in the summer. On my other account I’ve posted 104 things & Rhiannon has posted 11? How pathetic

Reactions: 4
Other "content creator's" share at least between 2 and 10 stories EVERY day ..fs sometimes a fortnights went by with not 1 story from her,
I personally think she's trying to slow down her threads(not that this moves fast anyway) but she's still trying too

Other "content creator's" share at least between 2 and 10 stories EVERY day ..fs sometimes a fortnights went by with not 1 story from her,
I personally think she's trying to slow down her threads(not that this moves fast anyway) but she's still trying too
Most of her stories are ads , just advertising when another video is out or a trip away that she doesn’t Vlog.

Reactions: 3
She's down to 71.7k I hope it keeps dropping that's her got Oct Dec all ADS by with that's her disappeared in her bubble again forgetting that it's not all about they two months she should be sharing interacting with her followers everyday not just when a vlog-ads due

Reactions: 4
I never watch her these days, haven’t done regularly for years, but I do watch her wrapping Xmas gifts vlog. She’s got really ponderous and slow and really quite boring. Her life never seems to move on, she’s always doing the same things.
I can’t believe she was lucky enough to buy a house and has done hardly anything with it. That kitchen is so cold looking.
The house prices on her street seem to have gone up a lot so maybe they were never gonna spend on this house and are saving for the next one?

Another YouTuber I watch, Lauren and the Books is also staying at the Pig … 🤔

Reactions: 3
People keep mentioning her mother, but isn’t she disabled / suffers with chronic health issues? I spoke with Rhiannon briefly about it in a comment once on one of her videos a number of years ago, by the sound of it her mum doesn’t go out a lot & struggles a lot with her health.
I don’t think Rhiannon likes to film her side of the family when she sees them (not directly, any way, mostly clips of voices or backs of heads etc).

I hadn’t watched her for a while & when I clicked on a video I was quite shocked by how thin her & Doug appear? I know for many being naturally very slight is normal, but their faces (as have already been mentioned) look gaunt. Doug’s job is physically active if I remember rightly. I don’t know, they just don’t look healthy?
I don’t necessarily dislike her, I just can’t fathom what she does with her time to upload so little while Delilah is at school?! Like.. what are you doing?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.