Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Valentine's message yet to her boyfriend , aren't Insta Huns ment to do this as standard?

Reactions: 2
She has posted a story of her moothing around with her kid with the phone covering her face again , does she not like her face ?

Why post if she still isn't spilling about all the attention seeking quotes

Reactions: 1
She has posted a story of her moothing around with her kid with the phone covering her face again , does she not like her face ?

Why post if she still isn't spilling about all the attention seeking quotes
Also no mask in the shops... With how little she has vlogged in the last two years, I wonder how she can afford French Connection!

Reactions: 5
It's hysterical she covers her own face yet leaves her kids open to all pervs online

Also no mask in the shops... With how little she has vlogged in the last two years, I wonder how she can afford French Connection!
She should be in Poundland

Reactions: 5
Her entire life is so painfully curated. And for what? The way she’s “casually” slung that scarf over her bag. So casually that you can’t miss the label on the £200 Acne Studios scarf. It’s embarrassing. People with “perfectionism” as she calls it are so utterly self absorbed. No one cares and no one is looking. She’d do well to remember that the next time she agonises over whether to buy another expensive jumper to wear to death and then fold away in her knackered ikea dresser in her depressing house.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone start a new thread 😂😂
I'll try lol

It's way to complecated for me I'll leave it to the professionals

Im thinking now they have split since her kid was her Valentine

Her entire life is so painfully curated. And for what? The way she’s “casually” slung that scarf over her bag. So casually that you can’t miss the label on the £200 Acne Studios scarf. It’s embarrassing. People with “perfectionism” as she calls it are so utterly self absorbed. No one cares and no one is looking. She’d do well to remember that the next time she agonises over whether to buy another expensive jumper to wear to death and then fold away in her knackered ikea dresser in her depressing house.
Absolutely spot on 👌👌

Last edited:
She posted a pic of her and Doug so deffo not split up
I noticed that she did it about 5 mins after I posted lol she must be glued to this 👀👀👀

She does that a lot. She’s constantly hiding behind the camera but she always manages to get her whole child in it especially on her stories. Delilah is in them more than she is
Her and Doug must be so proud exploiting their kid for all to see

Just shows you what type of character she is exposing her kids face but hiding her own and placing the scarf like that to brag

So looks like she is back to normal now after her attention seeking = looking for a excuse for not doing her so called "job"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.