Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Doug has lost his job then she should chill on the expensive gyms and studios. I know exactly what studio she was in and if she’s paying for a monthly membership then I know it’s not at all cheap. Wonder if I’ll bump into her there.

Reactions: 5
Does seem like a good way of her getting her followers back on her side after being so crappy for the last few months and churning out ad after ad and nothing else! She’s hoping that will be brushed under the carpet and she’ll get lots of sympathy

Reactions: 7
She probs just went to that studio deliberately to get a nice pic she is so shallow .

Maybe she's called time on their relationships atm

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Part time mum that is so true, the kid was at a child minders while she swanned about getting coffees and being lazy

Reactions: 2
To muster up some sympathy for her disappearing and excuses for when the next AD comes out. She likes the attention, let’s be honest.
I remember doing similar on Facebook when I was 13, posting, ‘I’m so sad…’ with no explanation practically begging for someone to ask me what was wrong.
Yes this! She is like a teenager - it’s easy to forget that she is supposed to be an adult with the way she acts

She's probably anaemic.
Even if she is, for most people without underlying conditions it’s easily and quickly treatable. It’s not a life changing illness or diagnosis so I doubt she’d make such a big deal out of it.

Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Boring like her white walls, only vlogs to share expensive Anthropologie hauls.

Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Shares her daughter online for all perverts to see, so she can afford a fancy coffee.

Reactions: 12
Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations.

No attention crumbs been thrown today

Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Boring like her white walls, only vlogs to share expensive Anthropologie hauls.

Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Shares her daughter online for all perverts to see, so she can afford a fancy coffee.
Bottom one is a 100% 👌

Reactions: 3

Deffo that second one

• Heart
This is a more suitable chair for her instead of that white celebrities chair lolView attachment 1058167
This is so much nicer than that thing she has on the floor. It’s too low and this actually has legs. It looks fairly wide so it probably won’t fit where she wants it but her living room has such a weird layout tbh. The rooms just getting worse and worse each year. To be honest she should have just gotten another sofa with A matching arm chair. The rooms looks so cluttered but cold and empty at the same time no wonder she’s always got blanks and hot water bottles[/QUOTE]

This is so much nicer than that thing she has on the floor. It’s too low and this actually has legs. It looks fairly wide so it probably won’t fit where she wants it but her living room has such a weird layout tbh. The rooms just getting worse and worse each year. To be honest she should have just gotten another sofa with A matching arm chair. The rooms looks so cluttered but cold and empty at the same time no wonder she’s always got blankets and hot water bottles
[/QUOTE]

This is so much nicer than that thing she has on the floor. It’s too low and this actually has legs. It looks fairly wide so it probably won’t fit where she wants it but her living room has such a weird layout tbh. The rooms just getting worse and worse each year. To be honest she should have just gotten another sofa with A matching arm chair. The rooms looks so cluttered but cold and empty at the same time no wonder she’s always got blankets and hot water bottles
This is so much nicer than that thing she has on the floor. It’s too low and this actually has legs. It looks fairly wide so it probably won’t fit where she wants it but her living room has such a weird layout tbh. The rooms just getting worse and worse each year. To be honest she should have just gotten another sofa with A matching arm chair. The rooms looks so cluttered but cold and empty at the same time no wonder she’s always got blanks and hot water bottles
This is so much nicer than that thing she has on the floor. It’s too low and this actually has legs. It looks fairly wide so it probably won’t fit where she wants it but her living room has such a weird layout tbh. The rooms just getting worse and worse each year. To be honest she should have just gotten another sofa with A matching arm chair. The rooms looks so cluttered but cold and empty at the same time no wonder she’s always got blanks and hot water bottles

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
you can get ones that aren't as wide , her living room is like a jumble sale a mix of random unmatching stuff

r
tarbes-68cm-wide-tufted-tub-chair.jpg
this ones more slimmer

Last edited:
Funny how she said she’d post a vlog this week and still hasn’t. Does anyone want to bet that it won’t go up?

It will go up in a fortnight lol

She is losing followers again, I'm not surprised

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She said she wants to stick to a routine to keep her mind and body healthy , a real job would do that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.