Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me think I was in the Disney store with friends and I got overwhelmed and slightly off balance so I stepped outside for a few minutes. Has she ever shown needing to do similar as she “can’t cope” with queuing. Staff were fantastic and I was fine after a few minutes.
No idea but you can guarantee she will now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone on patreon tell us where she is going? I’m nosy but wouldn’t give her money 🤣
I'm pretty sure it'll be the UK Disney cruises for 4 or 5 nights which she will drag out over 12 weeks. That way she can say she has been on four out of the current five ships.
God forbid they do a break that isn't Disney and not force her children who struggle to queue (yeah right Rhi) to queue. What she (sorry Daddy ) will spend on that break they could easily.go away on a summer.beach holiday/centre parcs.or a longer cruises in another cruise line (that also cater to kids).

Reactions: 4
Arr yes you are probably right. Another Disney cruise. I imagine soon it’ll be California also. They must be using up DO4s inheritance. Never mind helping the kids with cars/deposits. 50 Disney trips is priority

why does she always take the kids to the Dr as soon as they get a temp? I just leave mine to it, give them some medicine if they will take it and keep them topped up with fluids. Theres not a lot a Dr could do really is there?

why does she always take the kids to the Dr as soon as they get a temp? I just leave mine to it, give them some medicine if they will take it and keep them topped up with fluids. Theres not a lot a Dr could do really is there?
It's her need for certainty and her inability to operate in the grey. Obviously when a child spikes a temperature they are unwell but most parents recognise that you administer some care at home like you mention and it's is often a watch and wait situation. Often they will improve on their own but if they get worse then that's the time to take them to the doctors.

Apart from the obvious waste of NHS resources, a fever is often a normal and helpful response to an illness and is a sign your body is doing what it should be doing. The NHS recommend you only see a GP in specific circumstances and I can almost guarantee that Bella is only being seen because Rhi has kicked up a stink (again!). She will be desperate to get her antibiotics again so that she feels more in control of the situation and can remove uncertainty. It's all about Rhi and not what's in Bella's best interest.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised her kids systems aren’t resistant to standard antibiotics yet because they get them at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 6
High temp and she’s booked a doctors appointment immediately, get a grip Rhi. There are some people who will be seriously ill and unable to get an appointment because of pricks like her. Absolutely ridiculous and she be ashamed that she’s wasted doctors time over a high temperature.

Reactions: 3
Obviously this doesn’t apply if the child has a pre existing condition but wouldn’t you give the fever 24 hours for the body to fight back unless a red flag symptom appears.

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh how she's been up most of the night Bella is so unwell she needs a doctors but Rhi has full hair and mak4 up done....priorities firmly in place!!

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh how she's been up most of the night Bella is so unwell she needs a doctors but Rhi has full hair and mak4 up done....priorities firmly in place!!
Ha ha very true. What I can't understand is her total over reaction to Bella being ill and sending her straight to the doctor's instead of the rest, fluids and calpol and waiting to see how she is.
Then the under reaction that Bella.will be perfectly fine 24 hours later so she can do this blooming "live" for her parroen and send her back to school.
What's the bet she didn't let the poor child child just rest in her bed. Nope she would have had her up and dressed on the sofa where she would have been on top of her 'working'. Then she'll be surprised when she feels ill.

Reactions: 1
Her podcasts about neurodiversity are just so bizarre and unhelpful! She clearly is in denial about her own autism and the chokehold it has over her life and yet she feels that she's in a position to lecture everyone else about neurodiversity as if she's some kind of expert.

I am starting to think that because she works from home and doesn't really interact with many people outside her family, that she has very little idea of what a non autistic person would behave like. She is surrounded by autism and thinks that Neil is the strange one for not having Disney as a special interest or being interested in her obsessive planning and organising. She has cut anyone out of her life that would dare to question her and attributes any comments she doesn't like on her videos to trolls. I don't know really what can be done in cases like this but I don't think it's at all healthy for the children to grow up with her as the dominant force in their lives unless she seeks some kind of professional help.

Reactions: 1
Is Disney a special interest for all 3 or pacifying mum? Also from my experience with my neurodivergence friends special interests can change within a few months at times