Rhi Mummy of Four #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can that she walks all over the primary school but I’m surprised the secondary that Will goes to isn’t kicking off!

Reactions: 3
Yeah they are missing school. She said before that the school are happy for them to take them and are lovely about it. Hmmmm I bet that’s not true!
The woman is a liar. I went onto insidious (yewtube) and listened to her 'announcement video' again and she says "some of the days of our trip fall in term time'. No Rhi ALL of your trip falls into term time. So if she can blatantly lie about that she is.defintley lying about the schools. However this is Rhi's truth so in her version they are.missong a few days (10 or 11) and the school are fine.
A person in this group has a daughter who goes to Will's school and got a letter when her daughter was ill on two occasions. I would bloody kick off if.it was one law for Will and another for all the others.

Reactions: 2
You can that she walks all over the primary school but I’m surprised the secondary that Will goes to isn’t kicking off!
Secondary Schools are much more strict on attendance. The excuse that they need to travel in quiet times or for her job won't wash especially as he gets older and they begin gcse prep.
Also I reckon other parents in the schools will use them as an example to also take time off for holidays.
I think she is lying and has most likely had a warning or fine.

I wonder if she has kept them off school until the holiday again? I know she did that during COVID times but I wouldn't be surprised if she has done it again as everyone in her house seems to be constantly unwell so she wouldn't want to chance it.

Reactions: 1
The school will not be happy about Will having 2 weeks off, she is lying if she says it. They can't stop her taking him out but it will be marked down.
Actually haven't seen her this week going to school so maybe she has kept them off, Will ask my kid later if she has seen Will around

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.