Rhi Mummy of Four #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder when it comes to the new Disney stuff wonder if she will make it as two separate trips? or put them together?
and wonder how many parts? lol

Reactions: 2
Be 50 parts! She drags it out big time. Also advertising the vlog then says watch it in 20 days!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I lose interest fast so a 3 week wait means I’m gone. Haven’t actually watched her in a few months.

She’s got vlogs about her new cruise and holiday but mixed in with their last cruise… what they ate etc. I can’t live with it, how inconsistent and messy.

I watched the Christmas day vlog and it's actually depressing the kids pulling out pairs of knickers (?) And countless cheap tacky dresses and tat! Not a decent toy in the mix....least Will actually seemed interested in what he got! If your taking the kids on a holiday you don't then give them the clothes for it as a Christmas present...with the amount of money she spends on Disney Outfits and bags alone she could have got the kids a few decent different toys each!

Reactions: 5
How sad was that Christmas day vlog,she spent more time looking at herself in the camera with her back to the children than she did with them. If you have to film Christmas day just set up the camera in the corner and be in the moment with your kids . The constant prompting of where are you going to wear that with the girls as well. I don't really think the presents were all that either. She doesn't know her kids interests at all . Holiday clothes / dressing up for Christmas presents so they can fit in with Rhis ascetic and be part of the Disney videos those poor kids .Once again it became the Zara show ,ripping through her presents and spoiling it for Bella. They didn't seem to have much in the way of presents? Maybe it's just me but where was the games ,toys,craft sets? I'm not anti giving your kids clothes for Christmas a few new outfits, a pair of trainers ,new pyjamas etc but underwear !? that's a basic need not a Christmas present. Daddy of 4 looked totally under whelmed by the whole day and then the bib back on Bella for dinner 🤦‍♀️. She seriously needs to get a grip ,I'm waiting for the day the kids tell her they don't want to be filmed any more or don't comply with her demands .

Just seen her packing photo on Instagram and she has 10 small suitcase, why not just buy a few larger cases instead, you can even buy Disney ones if she really needs it all disney

Reactions: 1
I watched the Christmas day vlog and it's actually depressing the kids pulling out pairs of knickers (?) And countless cheap tacky dresses and tat! Not a decent toy in the mix....least Will actually seemed interested in what he got! If your taking the kids on a holiday you don't then give them the clothes for it as a Christmas present...with the amount of money she spends on Disney Outfits and bags alone she could have got the kids a few decent different toys each!
Yes, the lack of toys and activities was noticeable. I think the elves had brought a few toys throughout December and they got the train on Christmas Eve so maybe that's how they ended up with mostly clothes on the day itself? The lacklustre gifts definitely added to the overall feeling of joylessness that was tangible when watching the video.

I think the obsession with buying so many new clothes for the Disney trip and making sure that there are themed outfits for each day is yet more evidence Rhi is on the spectrum. I know lots of Disney fans like to Disney bound etc but she takes it to a new extreme buying a ridiculous amount of new things for every trip and then has the cheek to wrap it all up and give it to the kids for Christmas when they obviously already have tonnes of Disney clothes from their previous trips. It's all so intense and obsessive and the only way she can justify it is to claim it's all for the benefit of the children when she is blatantly driving the whole thing.

Zara can't really be blamed for spoiling Bellas present their mother and father has decided to buy them the same thing down to the teddies that Bella supposedly asked santa for!
The holiday outfits for Christmas presents is just miserable on their part rather than buy them outwith! We are going to DP and bought themed items for our daughters Christmas but the clothes she actually will need will be bought same way we buy them all year!

She filmed them in smyths not long ago where the girls pointed out lots of non Disney things they wanted and loved. Why don’t they ever get any of them? My daughter loves Harry Potter and got a dress, onesie, pjs for Xmas which she loved. But she also got toys and craft activities (she’s Bella’s age). She spent the entire day shaking with joy and happiness. They looked like 3 balloons that had been let down

The oddest thing for me was when she was opening her own presents to the camera and her husband was peering over trying to see what she was doing, watching her through the camera screen! Everything’s footage, more important than the person who bought her the present seeing her open it!

She bought her own presents and Neil “transferred the money” on Christmas Day. So they don’t share money then, interesting. Sort of makes sense why she’s so desperate to have some of her own income. At one point Dylan also says Neil, which is very interesting. Soemthing I did enjoy about the video is the sassiness of the children to Rhi, you can see they get incredibly fed up with her. Shall I go get my slicer? No. Do you want ot put your presents in the box? No. You use this a lot at school. No I don’t

Amazing

• Haha
Yes the older they get the more they will correct her...I think this next Disney holiday could be breaking point for her family and her ridiculous antics!
I can't figure Bella out at 9 does she really act this babyish in real life or is this purely for the cameras??? My 7 year old seems more mature than her!

Alarm bells rang for me when it was announced Do4 (aka Neil) was joining a gym!!!! I mean it'll be a great excuse for him to get out the house and away from her. How long before the "motivational" meme's about your husband not being there for you.

Isn’t it normal to go to a trainer/gym/parkrun/class these days. I know he works hard for her lifestyle but I would have thought that was a given.

They met in a gym. She was the instructor of a work out dance class, if I remember right.

She could go back to teaching classes a few days a week while the kids are in school and make better money then she does currently

Reactions: 4
She could go back to teaching classes a few days a week while the kids are in school and make better money then she does currently
But then she wouldn't get the ego boost of having a few thousand people watching her and she couldn't use her being busy editing as an excuse not to spend quality time with her kids (genuine quality time that isn't filmed).

I wonder if her husband bringing the main provider makes her feel less important so makes herself busier than necessary so she can feel that her work is equally as busy and important as his.

I haven’t seen this channel for a while however the xmas vlog popped up today
i’ve never seen anything quite like it. Do the kids actually love disney that much? it seems it’s all for the mum. why buy holiday outfits as xmas presents? and it’s like she’s already planned where they are wearing each dress as well?
Is the younger lad about 11/12 yr old? what kid that age wants to wear a tigger shirt?
I can’t believe she’s opening her presents talking to her camera and not her family!! the Dad and Dylan seem completely fed up!
and why does the older girl talk like she’s 3 and not to mention the bibs at dinner
there’s so many questions 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.