Rhi Mummy of Four #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually quite surprised about how Dylan was, maybe their relationship isn’t as bad as we thought? I was expecting someone angry who didn’t want to entertain Rhi but he seemed to get quite involved at times.
It was sad for Bella opening her presents when she clearly knew she was getting everything the same as Zara. It mightn’t have been so obvious if Bella had been doing the opening first. Did Bella actually get one present that wasn’t identical/adjacent to Zara?

Reactions: 3
I liked it when will opened his tigger T-shirt. She oh yes you wanted to dress as tigger and had to fight off Zara. Making it clear it was his choice. Why had they planned outfits and then give them for Xmas! My daughter who is 8 had a variety of presents and no clothes or pants in sight. She just wants pants so she can pack them early on her pack with me!

Reactions: 1
I liked it when will opened his tigger T-shirt. She oh yes you wanted to dress as tigger and had to fight off Zara. Making it clear it was his choice. Why had they planned outfits and then give them for Xmas! My daughter who is 8 had a variety of presents and no clothes or pants in sight. She just wants pants so she can pack them early on her pack with me!
So true, I’m sure the children weren’t allowed to wear any of the clothes they got because they all had to be packed immediately

Reactions: 4
I hate to watch her vlogs as don’t like to give her the views but OMG that Xmas vlog was SOMETHING else! Those poor poor kids and Dylan!! He was so clearly uncomfortable but she didn’t leave him be shoving the massive camera in his face :(

Makes me grateful my parents followed the 5 present rule: want, need, wear, read & eat. Even then my they combined with my grandparents who always gave us pjs and a selection box. Unless it was an expensive gift we never shared.

I hate to watch her vlogs as don’t like to give her the views but OMG that Xmas vlog was SOMETHING else! Those poor poor kids and Dylan!! He was so clearly uncomfortable but she didn’t leave him be shoving the massive camera in his face :(
I am the same with giving her views but someone on here suggested insidious which is add free and she does t get the views.

As for Dylan I love the fact he gets in the house and he does things so sarcastically and to wind her up. He gives little flippent comments, mocks her heights etc. I loved his mocking of her when she shoved the camera in his face and he started playing with his hair (as that is what she always does). She was like "you don't look into the camera lense darling" and he just continued.

Reactions: 2
I am the same with giving her views but someone on here suggested insidious which is add free and she does t get the views.

As for Dylan I love the fact he gets in the house and he does things so sarcastically and to wind her up. He gives little flippent comments, mocks her heights etc. I loved his mocking of her when she shoved the camera in his face and he started playing with his hair (as that is what she always does). She was like "you don't look into the camera lense darling" and he just continued.
Hahah yes I loved his sarcastic little comments!

Surprise Bella got an ily doll for her birthday. I know her birthday is straight after Christmas but I don’t think she had much.

Surprise Bella got an ily doll for her birthday. I know her birthday is straight after Christmas but I don’t think she had much.
I thought the same, especially when she got such rubbish gifts for Christmas. Seems like Neil wasn't there for the opening of the gifts and the presents were just more of the same stuff Rhi buys for every occasion (ILY dolls, pens and hair stuff). Like Christmas, the whole occasion felt like a reenactment of a child's birthday as it was completely bereft of actual emotion and joy.

Once again, it's all such a tick box exercise with as little thought and effort put into it as possible. Rhi buys the exact same cake for both girls each year and they never ever have a special birthday outing or activity. Those kids are basically housebound in the holidays and weekends and birthdays are no exception. Bella didn't even have a friend over to play so she was once again just stuck at home with her siblings. My daughter is the same age and is expecting to have a big party and then a sleepover with a few of her best friends. She will also get to choose a special activity for us to do as a family. I'm not saying Rhi needs to do all of this, but I would bet my bottom dollar that most of Bella's friends are doing something similar and it's only because Bella has autism and has been raised with such low expectations about her birthday that she doesn't complain and notice that she is being short changed in comparison to her peers.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why buy her the Primark Disney hair rollers when she said the other Primark hair curler was no good? Again no Lego for Bella, crap birthday for her, stuck indoors playing with her little sister, who was a total brat at the opening of presents.
Why no party for her? Bella goes to her friends parties.

Will is getting so over this You tube lark

Reactions: 5
Looks like we already know what Zara is having for her birthday too.
Feel so mean saying this but Zara comes across as such an unlikeable child to me. Just wanted the attention on her in Bella’s birthday vlog.
Whats with the unbirthday presents when they are getting older? Its not as if the kids haven’t had a present for ages, literally had them a couple of days ago for Christmas

Reactions: 4
This answer wasn’t scripted at all 😆 “ do you like being filmed all of the time?” B “well I’m not filmed all of the time”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s also very clear that it’s been drummed into her that she needs to be filmed if she wants to go to Disney. Neil is a builder isn’t he? He can’t afford to take his kids to Disney really??

The birthday was so underwhelming. Very few presents and lots of cheap bits. The only non Disney is cheap pens and beads. No other craft sets or squishmallows or Barbie. Didn’t they go to see the Barbie movie?! Why not get Barbie bits especially with her loving pink, so strange.

Same supermarket cake as ever. No thought or special things. I really feel sorry for those kids

Let’s not forget she had a pillow case as a bday present! Didn’t she have a bike last year and money to buy a switch!
Zara trying to unwrap everything and saying I know what it is! I’ve never seen a child look so unhappy on their birthday!
4 days till the trip means nearly 6 months of vlogs! Wonder what the next trip will be another cruise or back to DLP!

Attachments

They’re going away in 4 days? So a 2 week holiday just into the new term? I assumed it was over half term or something?

Yeah they are missing school. She said before that the school are happy for them to take them and are lovely about it. Hmmmm I bet that’s not true!

She did that 2 years ago and changed her tune so fast when they got C19 on the way home and spent the best part of a month out of school and was going on about routine but will take them out when they are barely back after Christmas

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.