Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched a bit and she’s explained a “hack” for attaching ears to bags twice already in 3 videos. She is the most repetitive vlogger I’ve ever seen. I feel incredibly sorry for daddy of 4 who is always the default parent so Rhi can film. I don’t understand how she could new things like the disability area for viewing fireworks when she’s dragging the kids around until 10pm at night, during term time with 0 routine and we see no complaining at all. Surely that space is meant for people who actually need it.

I suspect they will get bored of this reasonably soon.Do we think they will go back forChristmas? Surely she needs the Christmas content for her channel?

Reactions: 3
I would hate to go on holiday and have to film the whole thing. It’s lovely to have photographic memories but to not this excess. How can you enjoy yourself and take it all in?

Their Disney days are very full on and quite manic. My daughter is NT, but she would really struggle with that level of…mania
We’re thinking of going next year, hence watching her vlogs, but we’ll def be taking it easier and I definitely won’t be so…shrill…I get anxious just watching her videos 😵💫

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a family this obsessed with Disney! Do you think the kids are allowed to watch anything non Disney related?
I don’t think she’s a super Disney fan, she’s just jumped on the bandwagon thinking Disney content will make her more popular. The market is already oversaturated. I think she’s being incredibly cringeworthy with all her Disney bounds, especially when she admitted she barely knew anything about Marvel, yet dressed her and the kids up as Captain Marvel. It comes across as try hard and desperate. The question is, could she do a Disney holiday without vlogging it?

On a side note, her sudden “friendship” with Sam4God seems totally random. She’s probably trying to gain her following.

Reactions: 6
Her post on Instagram saying “Instagram isn’t showing much or nothing at all in some cases”
Yes you twit, you’ve been shadow banned because you’re posting too many ads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her post on Instagram saying “Instagram isn’t showing much or nothing at all in some cases”
Yes you twit, you’ve been shadow banned because you’re posting too many ads 🙄
Plus her then explaining how brand work works! She’s so full of herself it’s insane!!!

Reactions: 1
Plus her then explaining how brand work works! She’s so full of herself it’s insane!!!
👏👏👏👏
Well done Rhi for addressing my post here immediately after it was posted.
Thank you for confirming that you’re keeping up-to-date with your tattle thread…. Now heed our advice, stop emotionally abusing your three youngest children, you are already contributing to their peers whispering behind their backs at school. They’re only going to grow to resent you.

Reactions: 6
😆😆😆 for an #add that took months and many emails why is she promoting baby food for her kids? Lol the perfect snack on the go, so is an actual apple 🍎 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ahhh maybe it was she had free Disney stuff with it lol 😆
Least i found brummy mummy of 2 packing #add a a bit more relatable lol 😆

Reactions: 1
A couple of helpful reminders.
If you’d like to see what’s going on in the vlogs without contributing to her income you can watch ad-free at yewtu.be
No ads and as far as I’m aware, doesn’t contribute towards views either so she doesn’t earn anything.
Secondly, if you click on an affiliate link she’s posted and end up purchasing from the site, she’ll get money for that. If you happen to see something on the site that you want to; buy don’t forget to close out the app, delete history, cookies and caches and search for that website via Google.

Why is she advertising baby food when she has no … errr, baby ?!?!
No idea, who gives their school aged kids squeezey fruit pouches lol 😆 claiming its the perfect snack on the go…. So is an apple and little bag of haribos lol 😆

Reactions: 2
Omg the music on tonight's video is awful!! Anyone else struggle!
Also showing her lack of special needs knowledge when someone asked about mainstream/special needs school and echps.....and her only advice to visit the school and see if there is nice pictures on the wall! 🤦

To get my eldest to perform like that and to look like he really loves that baby pouches he would be looking for a cash payment lol 😆 feel embarrassed for Will poor Kid

To get my eldest to perform like that and to look like he really loves that baby pouches he would be looking for a cash payment lol 😆 feel embarrassed for Will poor Kid
I totally agree. I think she should have kept Bella and Will off the ad as they are much older. Absolutely mortified for Will having to do that ad, I’m surprised he goes along with everything she says to do. My 9yr old would never do it and perform like that. It’s shocking what she’s doing to those kids.

Also she’s never ever bloody bought those items either so it’s not genuine like she was making out with her ads the other day

• Heart
She has blocked me so I can’t see her instagram, but can I just check, she has a boy about to go to secondary school advertising pouches for babies/toddlers. If that’s true she is shameless and should be reported for child exploitation as that’s what she does to them poor kids, there like her little puppets. Shame on you Rhi 😡

She has blocked me so I can’t see her instagram, but can I just check, she has a boy about to go to secondary school advertising pouches for babies/toddlers. If that’s true she is shameless and should be reported for child exploitation as that’s what she does to them poor kids, there like her little puppets. Shame on you Rhi 😡
Also daddy of four step up and put your foot down they are your kids too

Also daddy of four step up and put your foot down they are your kids too

Yes GoGo Squeeze fruit pouches, something you feed your toddler or wean your baby on… the perfect snack for on the go apparently 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
I understand neurodiverse people often act/come across younger than their actual age but parental influence plays a role too and Rhi is super controlling. I don't think for one minute that the things she shows Will wearing/doing/enjoying are all his choice. I predict she won't deal well with the younger 3 getting older and developing their own tastes and personalities independent of her!

Reactions: 4
That cooking video had me in stitches. It was like a parody 🤣

Things going on behind the scenes is defo something to do with Dylan. I think they had a fall out and that's why she turned his room into a play room. Awful, awful women.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.