Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning again about home learning. It’s one bloody day 😳 if it bothers her that much don’t do it! It was the last day of term anyway so they wouldn’t have been doing much work anyway. Always a drama with Rhi
Makes everything so bloody dramatic doesn’t she! Don’t do it rhi! She didn’t mind when she was galavanting in Disney keeping them off school did she- saying we all have ptsd over the past year but not all of us went on a plane to Disney

Reactions: 3
A bit tasteless to compare the mild inconvenience of home learning with PTSD, isn’t it?

Reactions: 7
Wait for the complaining when they are playing catch-up after missing a chunk of the first half of the term

Reactions: 1
How on Earth can she say one day of homeschooling is giving her PTSD?
PTSD is not something that should be made light of, and should not be used as a throwaway comment.

Reactions: 4
The one day of home learning today, and the head teachers email sent yesterday saying the school was shut, also said the home learning today was optional as it was the last day of term and they would understand that not all children would do it.

Reactions: 1
Yeh I thought she was a dick moaning about homeschool, it was one day and will be the bare minimum.
I’m guessing she did none with Bella when she was isolating then.
Very unfair to say it cause PTSD, it really doesn’t and you can’t even put it in that category

Reactions: 2
I never want to undermine another persons struggle or compare myself to others but how the hell can she say her lockdown experience was PTSD?absolute insult. Her family didn’t have to worry about losing their home, their jobs, they and their children were healthy, she had the support of her husband home, she wasn’t escaping domestic abuse, she didn’t experience a loved one die!
Very insulting to those of us who suffered far worst during lockdown. I became a single mum and had a newborn baby by myself just before lockdown, and had to support my 6 year old alone after we escaped a domestic abuse relationship, lack of finances, I struggled with anxiety, depression, PPD, I have OCD, ADHD and I had no family or friends for support, not even just to chat to, my now 2 year old was a very unwell baby, it was the worst time of my life, far worst than Rhis, but never ever would I call that PTSD and complain over my circumstances when others lost family members, their homes, their jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When will she stop with these early morning wake ups and the obsession to work?? She must be shattered and snappy as the day goes on I'm sure any decent person following wouldnt go ape tit if a video didn't go up when expected....surely the luxury of working for yourself is putting your kids first when you have too zero guilt or hassle????

Reactions: 5
Did she really pay $49 for a pop socket because ‘she’s obsessed with the castle’

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Up at 5am on the weekend to 'work'. You don't bleeping work, you mad witch! Your 'job' literally takes up all your free hours and brings in duck all money. What. Is. The. Point?!

It’s becoming clearer by the day why Rhi appears to have no friends and no relationship with her family.

Reactions: 7
Her speech about looking up if you can take snacks into the cinema because ‘people always ask her this’ WHO IS ASKING HER THAT 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.