RFamily, The Angry Manc and his foolish ways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should be ashamed of himself and his vlogs every single day this will happen shows Christmas tree opening advent calendars Sara explaining everything Dave haveing a dig because he just can’t help himself can’t forget the little talks at the office about how amazing it is they both look like they need a good bath
Couldn’t agree more[emoji23]

Reactions: 2
This mummy Chelle is hilarious, so chavtastic. She sends her kid to school with a cheap sausage roll, chocolate croissant, two milky bar copies, a packet of crisps and a small packet of Oreos as his lunch. Is she trying to kill him?

She has had a fire alarm bleeping in the background for the last month to add to the ambience

Reactions: 9
This mummy Chelle is hilarious, so chavtastic. She sends her kid to school with a cheap sausage roll, chocolate croissant, two milky bar copies, a packet of crisps and a small packet of Oreos as his lunch. Is she trying to kill him?

She has had a fire alarm bleeping in the background for the last month to add to the ambience
How does she get away with sending that in a lunch box?! I thought schools were cracking down on that kind of thing. I know my children's school is quite strict, but we've never had an issue as they eat mostly fruit/veg anyway (not big eaters), so always have a healthy lunch box.

Reactions: 4
She's also the biggest troll on utube, so up Daves arse, and now partnerd up with Samantha rees and Marie 21, the 3 witches of utube ???

Reactions: 3
She’s done a new vlog “where have I been” saying she’s been ill unable to upload not responding to messages umm really chell i can tel you where you been Twitter you been on there a good few times a day slagging off other family’s ?

She's sick or on the sick? ;-)

Has this come about because she thinks Levis Letter is real and she's decided she needs to secure her benefits?

Edit: Chelle if you are telling the truth about your husband working and you claiming nothing then really you should be more respectful to your husband and stop wasting his money on things you don't use? Surely there are better things you can be spending your money on?.... like healthy snacks and some under eye concealer.

And stop wasting the NHS funds. If you can afford all that tat then you can afford private health insurance.

As for Dave... come on surely you know how stupid you sound? You put that video on the internet yourself. It is a 'sick' video because your fat ass nearly crushed the poor dog and then you screamed at it.

You're a twit who will never hit the big time. I think you are an embarrassment and the kind of loud mouth that would run away pissing down his shorts if someone ever confronted you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She's sick or on the sick? ;-)

Has this come about because she thinks Levis Letter is real and she's decided she needs to secure her benefits?

Edit: Chelle if you are telling the truth about your husband working and you claiming nothing then really you should be more respectful to your husband and stop wasting his money on things you don't use? Surely there are better things you can be spending your money on?.... like healthy snacks and some under eye concealer.

And stop wasting the NHS funds. If you can afford all that tat then you can afford private health insurance.

As for Dave... come on surely you know how stupid you sound? You put that video on the internet yourself. It is a 'sick' video because your fat ass nearly crushed the poor dog and then you screamed at it.

You're a twit who will never hit the big time. I think you are an embarrassment and the kind of loud mouth that would run away pissing down his shorts if someone ever confronted you.
I found it hilarious that he didn’t say anything in the vlog yesterday, but he knows all the “trolls” are keeping a close eye on him [emoji23][emoji23]

Scummy Chelle - You don't want me to come over to Twitter or YouTube so stop being silly now. You are not Dave's type he prefers woman with mouths like fish. Though with your tiny slither lips Dave might be able to feel more sensations.

Reactions: 6
I deleted my comment because I realised I was signed in on my work email on my phone.

She is a little Scummy and I do feel like people like her are a burden on the NHS. Who calls for an appointment 45 times?!

This is all very dramatic.

Stop being work shy, get yourself a job and you can buy what you like. Stop wasting your husbands money on tat you don't use. You will never be in the big league.

Come and have it out here with me if you like Scummy I'll be here for about an hour.

Reactions: 6
How does she get away with sending that in a lunch box?! I thought schools were cracking down on that kind of thing. I know my children's school is quite strict, but we've never had an issue as they eat mostly fruit/veg anyway (not big eaters), so always have a healthy lunch box.
Most schools do have a healthy lunchbox policy and just one of scumy Chelles items would be allowed on a Friday. They must go to a low rated school.

Thank God she's a face mask junky and has loads of beauty calendars, I dread to think what she would look like otherwise

That chelle face should come with a public warning.. dont think any face mask can sort her mush..
She could ask over weight dave to step on her over weight gob and ugly mush.
She wants the over weight willy from disco dave...

Reactions: 1
Ha ha I know she has all these beauty products, she hasn't even got any lips to put lipstick on ? she's up unique fam arse now must be fed up with with Daves ?

I tired to watch the health video to see if I was in the wrong joking about her putting pressure on the NHS because I've been harsh. I only got to the 3 minute mark and gave up so because I can't bring myself to educate myself on this particular topic.

I'll move on to just commenting about the rest of the content so here it goes....

Dave/Sarah serious point here no jokes, no hate, nothing - Take a step back a minute and just take a look at your most popular uploads and ask yourself if you think people are watching these for your Raw Manc Life.

Torturing Kids - 21k veiws
Mother and Daughter Ticklefest - 15k
Girls in the bath - 9k

You average 3-4k per video. Why do you think these have high views?

1544098828040.png

Not great is it, come on guys I know you have probably posted this in innocence and not even thought about it, but anyone has access to these videos :confused:

Last edited:
IMG_20181206_143617.jpg

Wonder if Dave will get this lego set from santa... dog stomping

Reactions: 8
I tired to watch the health video to see if I was in the wrong joking about her putting pressure on the NHS because I've been harsh. I only got to the 3 minute mark and gave up so because I can't bring myself to educate myself on this particular topic.

I'll move on to just commenting about the rest of the content so here it goes....

Dave/Sarah serious point here no jokes, no hate, nothing - Take a step back a minute and just take a look at your most popular uploads and ask yourself if you think people are watching these for your Raw Manc Life.

Torturing Kids - 21k veiws
Mother and Daughter Ticklefest - 15k
Girls in the bath - 9k

You average 3-4k per video. Why do you think these have high views?

View attachment 2821

Not great is it, come on guys I know you have probably posted this in innocence and not even thought about it, but anyone has access to these videos :confused:
this examples how the videos got so many views but as a parent this is very scary

Reactions: 4
I did wonder where his threads had gone, glad to see they’re still as scummy as normal. Now, must leave, got myself all hot and bothered from watching his clips (as he’d like to think - nothing to do with his videos being almost satire at how bizarre and chavvy their lives are)

Reactions: 1
this examples how the videos got so many views but as a parent this is very scary
It's a sad world we live in isn't it. I genuinely meant no malice by sharing those thumbnails, they are his 3 most popular videos.

He also thinks we are sick for sharing a video of him stepping on the dog with his kid in, we are not the sick ones.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.