RFamily, The Angry Manc and his foolish ways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you have to do is watch a few videos of his to find out where he lives and what school his kids go to

Reactions: 1
She's also the biggest troll on utube, so up Daves arse, and now partnerd up with Samantha rees and Marie 21, the 3 witches of utube ???
Can u in anyway show me where I’ve partnered up with Marie and chelle, as I’m rarely on YouTube, I’m guessing this is eaither Michelle, jo or Tracy or Maybe there new bun chum Rachel !!!!!!!

All you have to do is watch a few videos of his to find out where he lives and what school his kids go to
Disclaimer Am not going to do this just saying he has made it easy for other to do it

If mumsie Chelle is reporting the Rees lot to the RSPCA.
Someone should help her out and make an edit of the audio of Dave screaming at the dog and a gif of Jamie picking his up.

It would definitely help strengthen her case and we all know that lies are allowed.....
once they’re coming from Chelle “wannabe” Wank and Dave.
Be careful Sarah, you have competition... ?

Reactions: 6
Aw Daves fan girl is still trying to get his attention ??
I hate defending Jamie Rees but, he didn’t say that.
He actually made a valid point that they stop working after a while and your body becomes addicted, he was talking about codeine, and it is true.
So he explained he’s taken himself off them until it’s no longer an addiction.

Obviously Mummy Chelle is so busy in her own 9/5 job she didn’t get a chance to watch it and listen correctly.

A960C8EF-519B-43F8-87A2-6794833BD7C2.jpeg

Reactions: 9
She is poping off on Twitter so far over 30 message about tattle/reeds actually can’t stop laughing the women is Actually deluded ?

Reactions: 9
Can u in anyway show me where I’ve partnered up with Marie and chelle, as I’m rarely on YouTube, I’m guessing this is eaither Michelle, jo or Tracy or Maybe there new bun chum Rachel !!!!!!!
Omg Samantha rees I've never been so insulted, you think I'm a fowled mouthed banshee from Yorkshire ?

Reactions: 4
Good morning .... yeah thats me up and just finishing my coffee then get to work for 7am till 7pm.. yeah it's not easy working full time and fitting in a bit of tattle... but the chaviechelle and the dog stomping Dave will still be in there kennels sound a sleep cos they just pretend to work .. 3d printing shite, who wants to buy that cheap crap.. of take beauty tips from a muppet who thinks she is ill... heart lazy and kidney be bother syndrome comes to my mind... if you claim any benefits for a child or illness its us the tax payer thats keeping you.. i have no children and never had a day on the sick.. these chaves are taking it to an other level sitting on their bums vlogging... there lifes are shite and dave vlogging is utter garbish.. shopping out of primemark and thinking its all great stuff.. its throw away trash.. and as for the christmas tree and all that tinsel tat they really think is the best life every single day... try and do a 12 hour shift every single day ..

Reactions: 11
I get the impression that Dave hasn't done a full day's work in a long time. He often says him and Sarah need a 'chill out day' as he's been busy at the office the day before. He seems to work a few hours a day at the most. If he had to do 12 hour shifts on universal credit I think he would be despairing about having so many children.
Mummy Chelle is just such an embarrassment to her own self. I don't even watch her but her Twitter action alone is cringey enough.

Reactions: 8
A 12 hour shift would kill that little mankywank... come on Dave show us a ball breaking 12 hour shift... try working on a construction site .. shifting really weight carrying bricks,sand,manually digging a hole if the digger is duck up to my knees in mud ... shifting doors for joiners to get fitted in hotels so thats just not one door .. push manuls pallets of building material for miles around buildings.. yeah you have to laugh at Dave he complains putting up a tressal table at a brain dead market stall try to convince ppl they need this big plastic toy guns.. and it must be adults that bye the plastic tat cos i am sure no parents in this day of age say here you go child. out you go and play with a plastic gun if is so real looking ... the police would have the child surround in minutes and heavy armed police.. jesus give us strength .. what a lot of plastic junk filling our country .. be different if he started printing some artificial joints,bones replacement like hips helping ppl that has lost limbs .... ppl would say at least dave is trying .. oh and by the way dave your printers are all ways broken so it was a tit idea to begin with.. the idiots are a joke end off.

Reactions: 3
Scummy now come on... you can't call people dregs of society when you are one yourself. Know your place.

As for me being a Ree's supporter you must be joking though I will say that Michelle does her make up really nicely... you should ask for tips.

I think all of you are shameful.

I also work 12 hour shifts to fund these scroungers.... I pay for your lifestyle therefore I am able to pass comment. I have shares in Dosers & scroungers LTD

Reactions: 8
Love how chavy chelle doesn't even bother to turn off the TV before recording a video. She says the kids have hidden the remote but even she must know how to turn off a TV using the power button or from the plug? Maybe if she didn't feed them crisps and chocolate all day they would be better behaved.

Her light box is horrific, with that angle showing right up her nostrils. She's got the features of a someone that's been in alot of fights.

Reactions: 5
What scummy chelle should wear when making a video or at least as suggested on an earlier post take some tips from Michelle (Rees fam) on how to apply her make up.
ABDF8E95-3EC9-497E-9855-D5DCAC0876E2.jpeg

She's a beauty guru at heart, look at how good her new lighting is and this lipstick swatch on her hand.

2018-12-07 11.17.27.jpg

She must have left the TV on all night if she couldn't figure out how to turn it off without the remote.

Reactions: 3
Scummy now come on... you can't call people dregs of society when you are one yourself. Know your place.

As for me being a Ree's supporter you must be joking though I will say that Michelle does her make up really nicely... you should ask for tips.

I think all of you are shameful.

I also work 12 hour shifts to fund these scroungers.... I pay for your lifestyle therefore I am able to pass comment. I have shares in Dosers & scroungers LTD
This ????????

Do any of you people who are slagging Michelle (mummychelle) have the balls to come and say it to my face???? If yes be my guest if not then shut the F up and get on with your own pathetic life
Does she have the balls to say any of the things she says about the Rees family all day long to their face?
Didn’t think so maybe tell your wife to shut the F up and get on with her own life! ??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.