RFamily, The Angry Manc and his foolish ways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the same William that sends the kids 30 quid each for birthdays and money (80 quid?) for them to get a cot for their baby?

The poor little girl (I can’t spell her name sorry, and I’m calling her a poor little girl because she’s too young to know different) tells her mum to “shut up” “go away” seemed to really start on her brother yesterday in the car which lost her her pound shop treat. ?
Gosh She’s like a mini Dave, in looks but mostly in personality.
If you want something, shout and scream and you’ll get your way.
I hope she learns differently as she grows up.
52F756C9-C018-4B8E-91A3-ACD37044A54F.jpeg

Reactions: 5
And if you go watch the vlog Bad luck is our middle name you will see Dave driving the car with the little girl sat next to her seat Dave your telling fibs

Reactions: 3
Looks like Dave puts his kids in danger then.. but then again they say they just sit in their car and dont drive any where... unbelievable idiots putting a child that age in a car with no child seat..

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. I know a family with 5 children. They work 15 hours a week and bring home over 700 in benefits.
700 a week I presume? Hundreds of thousands of benefit leaches doing that in the country. It's shocking how easy it is to take home more than a GP by just having loads of kids and working part time on min wage or a self employed scam.

It stopes people from ever bettering themselves and looking for better work or generally bettering themselves as they do so well with the tax credits system.

These chavs often think they are working by just breeding more entiled children that grow up expecting everyone else to subsidize their life.
Ah you mean like this...

Is this a parody?!

I thought most schools had a decent healthy living lunch box policy?

Benefit chavs bring up their children on coke, mars bars and quavers never giving them fruit or veg. Then say their kids don't like fruit/Veg, well of course they don't you fuckwhits if you didn't bother to introduce them to them growing up! It's child abuse.

?this pair
This video of Alfie?!
A private video from a private channel or private account?.
or the video he uploaded yesterday like he does EVERY, SINGLE. DAY.
The same video that shows his cursing and ranting and stream of abuse in front of said kid?

Now, I’d be more concerned about what’s been seen inside that house that what people are seeing on here, and considering it’s posted on a public website/channel he’s making money from it’s a bit rich now isn’t it ?

@Mayday facts like this aren’t welcome in the R family house. ?

Reactions: 10
Does he not realise that he originally posted that video of Alfie himself...? Its not as if someone else went out and recorded him.
Daves gutted caught with his pants down

This video of Alfie?!
A private video from a private channel or private account?.
or the video he uploaded yesterday like he does EVERY, SINGLE. DAY.
The same video that shows his cursing and ranting and stream of abuse in front of said kid?

Now, I’d be more concerned about what’s been seen inside that house that what people are seeing on here, and considering it’s posted on a public website/channel he’s making money from it’s a bit rich now isn’t it ?

@Mayday facts like this aren’t welcome in the R family house. ?
Absolute hypocrite

And Mummy Chelle your a hypocrite you bully and stalk the Rees made about 20 posts about them about nothing they picked there dog up wow Dave hurt his dog shouted At it vile man are you going to report him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Absolute hypocrite

And Mummy Chelle your a hypocrite you bully and stalk the Rees made about 20 posts about them about nothing they picked there dog up wow Dave hurt his dog shouted At it vile man are you going to report him[emoji848]
Well said, the man is a disgrace

Apparently "some sick duck" posted a video of Alfie. Yes Dave you did, then deleted it because you had an outburst. Jealous it's got more view than his own vlogs. (1.8 seconds child in view the other 37 seconds is Dave screeching at his dog)

Edited to add. Mummy Chelle is now trying to cosy up to Unique fam...to do a reaction video. Oh the irony! I can do a reaction video to Chelle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
Apparently "some sick duck" posted a video of Alfie. Yes Dave you did, then deleted it because you had an outburst.
None of us have ever used these words to describe him.. or anyone on YouTube ?
I know He’s his own worst enemy but damn Dave.
Describing yourself as this is harsh.
The upload spoke for itself you don’t need to explain what you are to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Absolute hypocrite

And Mummy Chelle your a hypocrite you bully and stalk the Rees made about 20 posts about them about nothing they picked there dog up wow Dave hurt his dog shouted At it vile man are you going to report him?
Yes this ?? That’s all I’ve seen the past few days is her or Dave, bitching about the tees family! The pair of them are the biggest hypocrites

Reactions: 8

He appears to have removed his vlog. Lucky it's here, his raw family life. Warts and all.
Thank you so much for recording it as he’s now edited the clip out of the vlog[emoji23] Raw family life 100%[emoji112][emoji2532]

Reactions: 4
It was highly likely he would edit it out. We all make mistakes, it's life. No one is perfect. If this was Jamie Rees swearing at his dogs in front of children, Dave would be the first to highlight it and make sure it was seen, reported and shared.

Reactions: 8
Aw Dave you’re still getting your little digs in again I see.
Did you miss us! Oh don’t worry, you might not have seen it but we didn’t go far ?

Brilliant vlog as always.
Seriously, quality content every. Single. Day.

Hold on.......
939C23BE-6E59-4069-BAE1-9C9B13EBA5AF.jpeg

GET THE FUUCK OF THE THREAD YOU STUPID LITTLE......

(I would have used a fine tooth comb to go through the vlog Dave but I’m leaning more towards getting a nit comb at you.... ? get that hair sorted ??)

Reactions: 11
Aw Dave you’re still getting your little digs in again I see.
Did you miss us! Oh don’t worry, you might not have seen it but we didn’t go far [emoji6]

Brilliant vlog as always.
Seriously, quality content every. Single. Day.

Hold on.......
View attachment 2758

GET THE FUUCK OF THE THREAD YOU STUPID LITTLE......

(I would have used a fine tooth comb to go through the vlog Dave but I’m leaning more towards getting a nit comb at you.... [emoji1785] get that hair sorted [emoji23][emoji23])
The man is gonna be walking on eggshells now[emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 2
He should be ashamed of himself and his vlogs every single day this will happen shows Christmas tree opening advent calendars Sara explaining everything Dave haveing a dig because he just can’t help himself can’t forget the little talks at the office about how amazing it is they both look like they need a good bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.