RFamily, The Angry Manc and his foolish ways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't quite believe he commented about the size of Jamie's willy and weight when Dave could be his twin brother! I think this is why all these families feud they could all be extended family.

I love a bit of in-house chav fighting. I could picture them both doing a charity boxing match down the local working men's club.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He really is a vile man. I can't actually watch them because of him. I can imagine him being an extremely abusive man. I genuinely feel sorry for the children.

Reactions: 8
From what is shown on live stream as well as the vlogs I get the impression the home runs around Dave's wants and wishes. If you upset him there will be hell. Just my opinion based on his behaviour which he shows frequently.

Reactions: 10
@Jimjam i thought the same.. kids all ways looking at him in case he kicks off... his wife looks like she is on edge ... i case she says somthing wrong.. i looks like mental abuse behind the raw camera... every single day he kicks off..

Reactions: 7
Yes men like Dave with little brain cells tend to throw sexual insults. Often to boost their ego and make them feel in control.
It's classic of those with Narcissistic personality.
And a small penis?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah looks exhausted, especially over the last week. I think her expressions are more she's burning out. It can't be easy dealing with Dave, 7 kids at home all varying needs and wants, vlogging, her "business", his hobby in the office etc.

Reactions: 5
Thanks everyone for your input!!!!! They’ve since replied to my comment about him swearing infront of his son and let’s just say they really tried to defend him[emoji23] apparently I’m making the situation worse than it actually is

Reactions: 3
Did he use the good camera when he swore at the dog?

Have we had the drone footage from mosley yet :LOL:

Careful Dave keep it friendly.... you don't want to be loosing those brand deals.

We've been talking about the R Family for months. Dave trolled it so much and his wankettes were sadly lacking brain activity to hold a civil conversation so the thread moved.
Dave will never apologise or explain what he's done he will just attack and deflect attention away from his wrongdoing.

So Dave has a public thread again... ?
I’m sure the spanners, scammers & co liked to think they had got the site closed down. Or the thread removed. Not that Dave would care considering he’s blocked tattle life. Right?!

Isn’t this what he does? throws his weight around and bullies others until he gets his own way.........
the irony ?
after getting them removed
The Rees lot are back and as awful as they are, they still look better and upload better content than Dave (how am I even saying that ?? and meaning it!!)

Bullying doesn’t always work Dave,
I’m almost certain your fan club are bored at this point as well. When did he last do a live anyone know? Did anyone bother watching it?! I can barely manage the vlog and the side swept greasy hair flicks.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: 11
So Dave has a public thread again... [emoji848]
I’m sure the spanners, scammers & co liked to think they had got the site closed down. Or the thread removed. Not that Dave would care considering he’s blocked tattle life. Right?!

Isn’t this what he does? throws his weight around and bullies others until he gets his own way.........
the irony [emoji23]
after getting them removed
The Rees lot are back and as awful as they are, they still look better and upload better content than Dave (how am I even saying that [emoji23][emoji23] and meaning it!!)

Bullying doesn’t always work Dave,
I’m almost certain your fan club are bored at this point as well. When did he last do a live anyone know? Did anyone bother watching it?! I can barely manage the vlog and the side swept greasy hair flicks.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
I agree with this completely!!!! Give another day or two and Dave & his spanners will all be fuming[emoji23]

Reactions: 2
Oh Dave been waiting for you to show your true self for a long time your a nasty man with anger problems that poor dog come on chell what you got to say about it that’s right your going to defend him ?

I agree with this completely!!!! Give another day or two and Dave & his spanners will all be fuming[emoji23]

Never argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience”

Thankfully people on here, staff, administrators and posters alike are clever.

If you’re being attacked by someone for having an opinion, just remove yourself as their punchbag for a while.
It’s sad they they need to go back to abusing whoever their last victim was. ?‍♀
Making fun of the Rees family and their “comeback live” just to try and get the live numbers up. Dave, Dave, Dave.

Just because someone is clever enough to go underground doesn’t mean they’re gone ?
I didn’t see that poor dog he was screaming at last night but I knew he was there ?

Much like the R Fam discussion thread ?

Oh Dave been waiting for you to show your true self for a long time your a nasty man with anger problems that poor dog come on chell what you got to say about it that’s right your going to defend him ?

I think Mummy Chelle has uploaded a lunch box video somewhere.... can’t seem to find it ?

Oh and get your kids car seats putting a belt over there lap don’t cut it your putting there lives at risk

Reactions: 3
Just watched the vlog, Dave said of course she has a car seat and even his Mum has a car seat. It must be invisible though :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20181203-203406.png

Think the law say different DAVE.. the child is not in a proper car seat.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.