Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i find so odd is imagine going along with it. Like i can imagine Erika saying do it or you can't post that photo ahead of me or have an opinion on anything before i post about it. But for Kaelin to go along with it blows my mind. It just makes no sense. Constantly living in her sisters shadow and basically having her life dictated too!

Reactions: 9
Imagine Kaelin went full Devil Wears Prada on Erika and exposed what it was actually like working and living in the shadow of your "blogger" sibling.
I would pay good money to buy that book if she wrote it

What i find so odd is imagine going along with it. Like i can imagine Erika saying do it or you can't post that photo ahead of me or have an opinion on anything before i post about it. But for Kaelin to go along with it blows my mind. It just makes no sense. Constantly living in her sisters shadow and basically having her life dictated too!
She probably feel very trapped. Thinking what job would she have, where would she live, afford rent etc. I’m not saying for one minute she wouldn’t do great, I think she’d be so successful if she came out of her cocoon, but I imagine in her shoes it could be a very scary prospect

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But the actual notions of erika going on with this almost oath of secrecy, she who must be obeyed with kaelin, get over yourself retro, there's nothing special or interesting about you. Her taste in clothes, her style, her make up is just boring, beige and middle aged and extremely forgettable. Designer bags, shoes and belts, like snore!! The only reason I ever watched was because I enjoyed the new York back drop but now even that's boring, same old. Central Park on repeat, iced coffee, trader Joe's. Her annual Xmas vlog is snore even in NY before she leaves for kerry. Now birthday month is almost over she will be showing Halloween decorations on houses in the UES and even with the same dull caption... "they go all out for Halloween here". She has nothing left to give, it's stale. The jig is up retro.

Reactions: 11
Lifeofaladybear went home the same Christmas as the Foxes and brought her dog in the cabin too. So I don't view her much differently to them tbh. Just slightly less sneaky.
She has an American passport though so she wasn’t actually breaking any rules. It’s sad the other Irish girls couldn’t get home but you can’t blame someone for doing so if they can.

Reactions: 5
She has an American passport though so she wasn’t actually breaking any rules. It’s sad the other Irish girls couldn’t get home but you can’t blame someone for doing so if they can.
Just pointing out that she too chose to travel in the height of a pandemic and also said her dog was a support dog and brought it in the cabin. Make of that what you will.

Does her fella have an American passport too?

Reactions: 3
Just pointing out that she too chose to travel in the height of a pandemic and also said her dog was a support dog and brought it in the cabin. Make of that what you will.

That’s a good question! She was just home this time and he didn’t go with her. Did he go at Christmas?

Reactions: 2

In fairness to her she did actually address the dog thing when someone asked her at Christmas instead of shying away from it. I think if she was allowed to travel and stuck to the rules why hold it against her just because others can't. I think her fella has a green card i remember her mentioning it in a q+a a while back

Address it?!!?? From what i remember she hide away from it, told people to contact their airline about travel support dogs and embassy for covid related travel questions. It's the equilivant of asking a nurse a question and them not answering it and directing you to have website??

It has never ever been discussed Kaelin having anxiety with travel bla bla bla(not that it needs to be) they've vlogged and spoken on flights- going to and from the airport. Kaelin looks fine. Now all of a sudden out of no where Kaelin needs a support dog?? Then David travels home with said support dog while 2 fixes travel via mexico??

The mexico thing also from memory- not addressed. Another classic contact your solicitor or embassy.

Reactions: 11
Address it?!!?? From what i remember she hide away from it, told people to contact their airline about travel support dogs and embassy for covid related travel questions. It's the equilivant of asking a nurse a question and them not answering it and directing you to have website??

It has never ever been discussed Kaelin having anxiety with travel bla bla bla(not that it needs to be) they've vlogged and spoken on flights- going to and from the airport. Kaelin looks fine. Now all of a sudden out of no where Kaelin needs a support dog?? Then David travels home with said support dog while 2 fixes travel via mexico??

The mexico thing also from memory- not addressed. Another classic contact your solicitor or embassy.
Jasmine89 was responding to a comment about Lifeofaladybear…

Reactions: 9
In fairness to her she did actually address the dog thing when someone asked her at Christmas instead of shying away from it. I think if she was allowed to travel and stuck to the rules why hold it against her just because others can't. I think her fella has a green card i remember her mentioning it in a q+a a while back

I don't actually follow her so I didn't hear her address it. But I don't see how addressing something negates the crappy thing you did. Did she out right say she pretended it was a support dog and falsified documents?

And I don't remember for sure if her fella went back at Christmas too. I thought he did though.

Also I live abroad and wouldn't have dreamed of travelling back that Christmas .. it was pure selfish.

I don't actually follow her so I didn't hear her address it. But I don't see how addressing something negates the crappy thing you did. Did she out right say she pretended it was a support dog and falsified documents?

And I don't remember for sure if her fella went back at Christmas too. I thought he did though.

Also I live abroad and wouldn't have dreamed of travelling back that Christmas .. it was pure selfish.
I agree. I really like her as a person and enjoy following her but to call a spade a spade, she did the exact same as Retro by coming home when people were asked to not travel. She also brought her dog in the cabin, which I don't personally have a problem with - dogs are a lot cleaner than some humans - but she got super defensive when asked about it and pulled out a story about her partner "needing" him for medical reasons and wouldn't say any more due to his privacy.

The only difference is that she was able to fly back directly to NYC due to her America passport and him having a green card, they didn't have to go through Mexico like Red and Brown Fox.

I would still love to know about the big falling out that Life of Lady Bear and Retro had!👀

Reactions: 6
LCs closet is still hanging on, probably only because she's not a flogger!
I think there was beef with them a few years ago.. there was a period of time 2+ years ago where LC was nowhere to be seen with them.. around the time that niamh Sullivan was there, I think something happened with the 3 of them

Yeah does anyone have the beef with Niamh o Sullivan and the NYE Irish crew, she doesn’t even seem to be friends with Louise cooney and belle azure - weren’t they all out there at the same time ( Louise’s first NY stint)

Maybe they are just not nice?
You can imagine the bitchiness and ego in an all girl group like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.