Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a family reunion in Barbados for them? I broke my leg a few years ago but wore the boot to places i felt i could damage it especially drinking! Maybe he is doing the same? Does anyone know what happened or what he broke? Did he require surgery?

Reactions: 3
Happy to be corrected. Maybe she was on her own for a few days
You’re grand.
I actually feel sad that I remember the details of the Aus trip!
I think it stood out because I couldn’t get over that she was on a plane by herself!
I remember her boasting that she was meeting one of her “goals” by flying business class on one of the legs to Australia!
Just as I was thinking…fair play retro…finally going some where by yourself…within 24hrs/48hrs bloody Kaelin starts turning up the photos!
I mean, don’t get me wrong…sisters are great, but there was literally no reason for her to join them! I mean, they must need a break from each other at some stage. I think there is a reasonable age gap between them …5 years maybe. If you haven’t seen ure good school friend in a couple of years…do you really want baby sis there for all the late night heart to hearts!!
I just do not get it. They cannot cross the road without each other.

Reactions: 4
You’re grand.
I actually feel sad that I remember the details of the Aus trip!
I think it stood out because I couldn’t get over that she was on a plane by herself!
I remember her boasting that she was meeting one of her “goals” by flying business class on one of the legs to Australia!
Just as I was thinking…fair play retro…finally going some where by yourself…within 24hrs/48hrs bloody Kaelin starts turning up the photos!
I mean, don’t get me wrong…sisters are great, but there was literally no reason for her to join them! I mean, they must need a break from each other at some stage. I think there is a reasonable age gap between them …5 years maybe. If you haven’t seen ure good school friend in a couple of years…do you really want baby sis there for all the late night heart to hearts!!
I just do not get it. They cannot cross the road without each other.
I honestly think it’s a case that Erica can’t do anything for herself. If she doesn’t have Tammy to run around after her them she needs Kaelin. I mean, how would she feel superior if Kaelin wasn’t there.

Reactions: 5
Obsessed with the explainer as to why Retro and NOS fell out and also not one bit surprised by it tbh.NOS comes across quite well i think so delighted to hear she has a bit of backbone too

Reactions: 15
I'm not surprised to hear that about Life of A Lady Bear and Retro, I always figured as much. Retro tried to push Louise Cooney out as well when Louise moved back to Ireland and in the years after. I definitely think it annoyed Retro that Louise became more popular than her and had more followers. I thought it was funny how she tried to make more of an effort with Louise when she moved back to NYC in 2019 as I'd say it was all so Retro could get more followers off that association. As they always say, be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet 'em on your way down.

Reactions: 6

The lowdown on Aoife

Reactions: 2
Who’s Aoife Walsh? What’s the story here?
I don't really follow Aoife but basically she's a former miss ireland and model who was living the high life with her wealthy fiancé in New York. They postposed the wedding because of covid and she got pregnant. Then suddenly she was back in Tipperary living with her parents with no mention of the fiancé. I believe she has now had the baby and is still living with her parents. I don't follow her so feel free to correct me if any of this isn't quite right.
From what I saw Aoife was living the real wealthy Hamptons/NY lifestyle, not retros wannabe version of it, so it's a massive fall from grace for her. It seems like she was totally financially dependent on the fiancé.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Saying this in a polite and friendly manner :This retro thread is constantly getting derailed by lady of a bear and aoife Walsh questions and chat and it's a bit annoying when you have no interest or follow neither. Aoife Walsh has a thread of her own

Reactions: 13
This retro thread is constantly getting derailed by lady of a bear and aoife Walsh questions and chat
Well yeah, because they both have strong similarities in background and lifestyle to retro, so they tend to get compared for that reason. Aoife Walsh was living the exact lifestyle retro aspires to so it's pretty relevant because retro could easily end up in the same boat. Life of a lady bear and Retro have clearly fallen out and people are curious about it, plus there were a lot of similarities in her and retros travel home at christmas with dogs in tow. The thread isn't going to be perfectly curated I'm afraid. Plus retro doesn't exactly give us a lot to talk about with the same content on repeat for days or weeks.

Was Aoifes fella Irish or American?
Irish, he's a solicitor. He's not on any social media and keeps a low profile online.

Reactions: 11
Well yeah, because they both have strong similarities in background and lifestyle to retro, so they tend to get compared for that reason. Aoife Walsh was living the exact lifestyle retro aspires to so it's pretty relevant because retro could easily end up in the same boat. Life of a lady bear and Retro have clearly fallen out and people are curious about it, plus there were a lot of similarities in her and retros travel home at christmas with dogs in tow. The thread isn't going to be perfectly curated I'm afraid. Plus retro doesn't exactly give us a lot to talk about with the same content on repeat for days or weeks.

Irish, he's a solicitor. He's not on any social media and keeps a low profile online.
OK ok I was saying it in a friendly non bitchy manner, of course the odd thing will come up about someone else in her circle, that's grand, but it's turning into a conversation about aoife Walsh, about her fellas nationality and job, I simply pointed out she has her own thread which is actually linked here and which I don't follow because I've zero interes.

Interest

Reactions: 7
Is it not more of a reflection on retro. She's so boring we'd talk about anything BUT her on her thread. Next people will be exchanging recipes and TV recommendations!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.