Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing her presents and cards, she’s not 6! Good lord Joe professional photos, yet again she’s pulling away from Tammy in the photos!

Reactions: 12
1st time I've ever seen life in her. When she's dancing in Laura dorgan videos.

Looks like she got the football team to her party

Reactions: 5
Why does your one Char Casey never smile & look so sulky in every photo, like the Victoria Beckham scowl etched on her face!

Reactions: 10
duck me side ways. A photograph for her 30th. Just when you think Erika cannot possibly be any more obnoxious she goes and out does herself again!!!!

Reactions: 3
Laura dorgan just put up a rake of videos it's like a J1🙈🙈
Verrrrrrry cringe. Like a bunch of 17year olds let loose in Santa Ponsa for the first time 🙈 and not an eyebrow can move between them, I’d be morto. Not so retro now eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I often wondered why she has "Retro" in her Insta name like there is absolutely nothing retro about the girl??

Reactions: 10
Dear god, the lot of them singing when the lift opened each time. (On laura’s stories) They all act like they still on a J1. Its actually morto.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It still baffles me how she can be in New York for the best part of the decade but not have one friend who is a POC. I'm sure these girls are lovely, but she'll only ever be exposed to one type of NYC experience if she doesn't start making an effort to get to know people with a different lived experience from her. She may as well have stayed in Kerry.
Exactly she reminds me of a few girls from college who moved to Dublin from the country and only made friends with other girls from the same counties/areas. Except she’s in New York!
I’m very confused with all of their visas. If the other 3 are working they’re contributing to the US economy and paying taxes but what’s her contribution exactly? So many Irish over there illegally that can’t ever get home to their families for fear of not getting back in, making a decent living , truly deserving of a visa and then you’ve got this one and her super sweet 16 style birthday shenanigans..dipping in and out of Kerry during covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Make sure to get in a clip of packaging from Celine, Chanel & Bergdorff’s…without showing the actual gifts and then, hilariously, the Anine Bing baseball cap!! 100% gifts to herself!!

• Sick
The videos Laura posted are like what you would have seen in the mean fiddler during the summer. Laughable she wasn’t allowed to post them in real time Control freak fox strikes again! She has never experienced the true New York she’s to wrapped up in her own basic bubble, imagine all that time and not a American amount them! Also the ten pictures of the herself and the basic dress 😂 can’t miss an opportunity to up engagement!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why do they even live in New York if all they do is hang out with other Irish people? Why bother?

Reactions: 3
Exactly she reminds me of a few girls from college who moved to Dublin from the country and only made friends with other girls from the same counties/areas. Except she’s in New York!
I’m very confused with all of their visas. If the other 3 are working they’re contributing to the US economy and paying taxes but what’s her contribution exactly? So many Irish over there illegally that can’t ever get home to their families for fear of not getting back in, making a decent living , truly deserving of a visa and then you’ve got this one and her super sweet 16 style birthday shenanigans..dipping in and out of Kerry during covid.
Its not a competition of who is the "most deserving" of a visa though. In the eyes of the law, illegals should be fucked out. Those who are there illegally - its completely on them,they have brought their inability to leave on themselves tbh, wouldnt be feeling too much sympathy for them

I’m U.K. so have no idea but I remember being in New York and there were so many Irish people will they be making much more ££££ a lot seemed to just work in bars!

Reactions: 1
Maybe just me. I'm not looking at this thinking
Wow I'm so jealous or wow I wish I was there. I find the whole thing incredibly cringe to watch. A lot of it i imagine in the usual non transparent Erika way of doing things, she's worked with the brand and gotten a discount or it for free and will tag them in Instagram and then will mention them in YouTube for her birthday month video!

The dress i think is very like the gold one she wore some years back that she borrowed off of her mother. Very dated.

The whole lack of mixing with NYC people and Non POC, how are we all sure they are all Irish? Not disagreeing just wondering? Are the rest of them Instagramers??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.