Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
So a " question" from a follower about when the US will open to Europeans followed by a pic of Mammy Fox's sun room. Someone's testing the waters for the next visit home or mammy n daddy visiting the Big Apple. Listen Erika Hun we're gonna trash you here if you even attempt a repeat of last Christmas comprende?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

uncleted

VIP Member
Well yeah, because they both have strong similarities in background and lifestyle to retro, so they tend to get compared for that reason. Aoife Walsh was living the exact lifestyle retro aspires to so it's pretty relevant because retro could easily end up in the same boat. Life of a lady bear and Retro have clearly fallen out and people are curious about it, plus there were a lot of similarities in her and retros travel home at christmas with dogs in tow. The thread isn't going to be perfectly curated I'm afraid. Plus retro doesn't exactly give us a lot to talk about with the same content on repeat for days or weeks.

Irish, he's a solicitor. He's not on any social media and keeps a low profile online.
I disagree about these comments derailing the thread, agree with the above...totally interested in any fallout or dissociation retro has with any blogger. It’s obvious she befriends any Irish bloggers living or moving to nyc who may help her career or reputation and once they become bigger than her they disappear. Love to hear the tea ☕ she needs to be queen b.
end of

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Barbados is a country unto itself, it’s not in America. They have their own travel rules.

shins

I'm confused. How has Tommy not seen his parents in 2 years? He was home for Xmas where were the parents if not in Kerry.
And what's with the trashy cut out out dresses?
She must have 50 of them at this stage.
Cover it up love, you don't have much to show and nobody wants to see it anyway.
Don’t think he was home for Christmas, I think it was just David

Kitkatme

For someone with 163k followers she gets less than 50 comments on posts! The only pics that up her engagement are the views from her apartment and I think that’s because we’ve all dreamed of living in nyc with that view but tbh everything else is tack!!! She is literally boring personified and her more interesting sister needs to step out of her shadow because i’d say they will both be dropped off in Eire soon! She’s always complaining about being so busy, so busy doing what!!!!

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Cannot believe this one Giving her two cents about what is going on in Afghanistan. She must have grown a set over night as She has been radio silent on anything else that has been going on in the world including Covid on the way in which she deceptively took her self back into New Yark! Her sharing a pic of a restaurant with a heart emoji is gross it would suit her better if she had the courtesy to include reputable Charity’s supporting those who are in desperate need of assistance!

Last edited:

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
The sky fox probably concealed the numbers as it’s a flop, like the dodgy work she’s had done to her face! The comment numbers speak for themselves! Such a laughable ground breaking collab, she basically picked picked 5 things she liked from the brand and they put it in a box 😂 words fail me

• Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
She is like a child going on about her birthday non stop. Difference is that it’s okay to go on about your birthday as a child.
It is downright bizarre. I dread to think how after her wedding will be, and all the lead up events to the wedding, and the honeymoon.

Semillon

I find it hilarious that she just picked generic ‘NYC ‘ names for all pieces, except The Corrado necklace. The only Corrado I know with connections to New York was Corrado Soprano in the Sopranos! What place is it supposed be ?
I thought exactly the same thing! Corrado “Junior” Soprano! Can’t believe that no-one in team fox or Loulerie spotted the soprano’s connection, especially considering The Many Saints of Newark is in cinemas currently & Junior/Corrado is in the film!! Can’t imagine retro watching or enjoying the Soprano’s… Gossip Girl is much more her speed…but surely one of the lads…oh no…they are whipped and are only allowed watch shows that retro approves!!

Knew as soon as she said a special visitor it would be the Mother!
I know it's great to have a special relationship with your Mother/Sister but this lot, I don't know, it's verging on weird!! They may aswell just get one big gaff and all move in together and be done with it!!
When red fox spent 5 days posting birthday photos, she posted 😢 for Mom & Dad who couldn’t be there…milking the sympathy vote! She, of course, failed to mention that they would be spending the rest of Sept with the said Mom & Dad in Barbados & that the minute the travel ban was over, Mommie would be straight over to NY to wear the loulerie collection!! I know people living in Ireland who saw less of their folks than retro during lockdown! A mother/daughter relationship is a special thing, but this crowd forgot to cut the umbilical cord altogether!

Last edited:

Emmas83

Chatty Member
If she wants kids she better just have a 10 year old! Could you imagine her trying to control and baby or toddler in a world of white!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

shins

Just sayimg it here because she has no page but Laura Dorgan partying in Miami and she's made no acknowledgement of the awful situation with the apartment collapse, I found it a wee bit distasteful, maybe I'm being overly sensitive.
Not surprised at all, she treated the BLM protests in New York as an inconvenience. Posting stories of shops boarded up with a sad face. If it doesn't happen in their bubble, it doesn't matter.

irishgirlo

The mother gives major retired and at nothing vibes - of course she'd be on the first flight out to have something to do 🙄
Very disingenuous of Urka with the whole "first time having visitors in two years" - you wonder does she believe the made up narrative she posts to followers.

The "care packages" 😭😂 Those two have the palates of 5 year olds. Surprised there aren't mutiple bottles of chef ketchup included there to splodge over their pasta and waffles.

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I jus can’t believe it’s a thing, this ‘launch’ a launch of her modelling earrings that she didn’t make or even get someone to make, such a joke