Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when herself and Retro were besties? Always wondered what happened there!
This is the only reason i still follow these bloody threads. For the tea on this falling out...

Well that and the coleslaw šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when herself and Retro were besties? Always wondered what happened there!
Someone must know!!! They are not friends anymore, thatā€™s obvious. Niamh seems Sound. Urka seems like the opposite to sound. So Iā€™d hazard a guess that Niamh didnā€™t pander to Urkas every wants and needs. Maybe flamers is a bit jealous of Niamh?

Anyone know either of them on here??

Reactions: 6
So it seems they are actually back in NYC now? Nessa Hurley posted pics with them today out for lunch in SoHošŸ§
Definitely some visa issues so I'd say. V v odd altogether thought they were spending the summer at home?!

Reactions: 3
It was only June, but if they are back already it's odd
Maybe the have visa issues! They can stay for 90 days and then have to leave the country again for at least a few weeks under the visa waiver program. Maybe they are doing that.

or is someone on here going to tell us she has a green card already!

Maybe the have visa issues! They can stay for 90 days and then have to leave the country again for at least a few weeks under the visa waiver program. Maybe they are doing that.

or is someone on here going to tell us she has a green card already!
she mentioned a while back in one of her "manifesting" chats about applying for green card this year. i know there have been issues trying to book appts at the embassy in dublin due to covid backlog etc so doubt she would have got one so early in the year. I believe stephanie O'Q had to go to brussels for hers in the end as no availability in dublin til august/september and thats a few months ago. Tommy will have no problem obtaining one as he is well established there with an employer and im sure they will assist him in any way in obtaining one, its to an employer's advantage so as they dont have to pay for work visas every year which poses the question who will retro have to push her green card application other than whatever agency she is signed up with. i thought she said she was staying the entire month of June. im guessing here but we might see a big reveal chat about a brand that she has adored for years and swears by their products etc etc and had to cut her trip short as they requested her of all people and she had to hightail it back to NY... Americans wouldnt really understand the concept of taking a month off to holiday!

Reactions: 7
So it seems they are actually back in NYC now? Nessa Hurley posted pics with them today out for lunch in SoHošŸ§
Retro's eyes and lips look weird in that photo. Her lips look like Kaelin's did when they were overfilled (though in fairness hers looked worse as she overlined them too) and her eyes šŸ˜³ look like she's hopped up on pseudoephidrine or something!
Kaelin looks great in fairness to her.

Reactions: 9
Definitely some visa issues so I'd say. V v odd altogether thought they were spending the summer at home?!
Very very strange but I never understand this posting stories weeks later etc anyways. Don't make out like you're transparent but yet you don't actually keep your followers who are the ones who actually keep you employed somewhat in the loop.

Reactions: 7
No out for cocktails with the girls in Killarney, the bad WiFi etc....all v strange! Must be back to their 9-5 jobs

Reactions: 5
No out for cocktails with the girls in Killarney, the bad WiFi etc....all v strange! Must be back to their 9-5 jobs
She was just wasnā€™t posted. David was at a football weekend in Killarney too the bank holiday weekend, I saw him there

Reactions: 2
Lol. That is an incredibly flattering interpretation of all three of them - especially her in the middle.
They got Kaelin's smirk alright but the other two could be anyone. Well, anyone except Urka and her Mom anyway.
Lol, just noticed they got Kaelin's instagram handle wrong!

I really think Erica should get her teeth sorted and straightened. She has the money so I just donā€™t get why she doesnā€™t - I think her teeth immediately detract from her smile. This is coming from someone who has bad teeth and has only just started orthodontist treatment at 30 after saving for it. I just donā€™t understand why she wouldnā€™t straighten them when she has all that money

Reactions: 1
I really think Erica should get her teeth sorted and straightened. She has the money so I just donā€™t get why she doesnā€™t - I think her teeth immediately detract from her smile. This is coming from someone who has bad teeth and has only just started orthodontist treatment at 30 after saving for it. I just donā€™t understand why she wouldnā€™t straighten them when she has all that money
not everyone has or needs straight teeth!! And teeth that are not straight do not equal ā€œbad teethā€! If sheā€™s happy and has no actual dental issues, why should she change them?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
not everyone has or needs straight teeth!! And teeth that are not straight do not equal ā€œbad teethā€! If sheā€™s happy and has no actual dental issues, why should she change them?
Personally I just don't think crooked teeth are aesthetically nice to look at, especially when they can be easily remedied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.