Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Tattlers in NYC willing to steal that god-awful blazer Kaelin constantly wears and burn it?! Pretty please??!!!
how in gods name does retro get booked for these things? She’s an absolute nobody, has some of the worst engagement and her content is so stale! The mind boggles

Reactions: 5
It’s absolutely rotten. I hate everything she wears, she looks like a 90’s Dad all of the time
Her clothes are bad but the shoes are worse. She wears shoes that make her very big feet look like clown feet.

Reactions: 4
The shadiest bit about this whole thing is using a girl with no top lip to promote a lipstick! 🤯
Amd I say that as someone who is also lacking in the lip department!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why, why, why does Aer Lingus work with this dose?? Is it because she has the Irish cailin look!????

Reactions: 10
I know! I’m sure most of retro’s are BOTS! My point is Laura is more popular and more liked
I dunno how u can say Laura is more popular on social media. 🙈 I defo defo waaaay prefer her! She shows so much of NYC and is so much more exciting compared to bland ole Retro. But she still does feck all paid work outside of her own fitness and the likes and interactions on her posts are pathetic. Less than 100 likes and a handful of comments. Retro’s interactions are also absolutely pathetic so dunno how she gets so much paid work!

ETA I'd defo say Laura is more popular in their friendship group alright

I saw this pic in the fire station and 100% thought it was a throwback to 6 or 7 years ago, or from a J1? Another thing ticked off her 'all the things an Irish girl must do in NYC' list!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Laura comes across as a try hard. Like we get it you like your one out of CSI, but i cannot imagine stalking a set and looking to meet her. Very stalker-esque

Reactions: 3
I saw this pic in the fire station and 100% thought it was a throwback to 6 or 7 years ago, or from a J1? Another thing ticked off her 'all the things an Irish girl must do in NYC' list!
It was definitely giving J1 energy. Still so embarrassing that these girls have been in NYC for close to a decade and just hang out with other white Irish girls from the GAA team. Just move back home already.

• Haha
Her stories about wanting to “move into” lauras apt. Like, retro you can get that amazing patio it would just require you to move long island city. Which we all know you would never dream of doing. The amount she is paying in Manhattan she surely could get baller flat in that area. But god forbid shed have to admit she lives anywhere other than the USE. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Has the earth shifted on its axis? Are pigs now flying? Retro & Shadow have holidayed apart more so far this year than their entire lives!!! What is going on?! Should we be worried about impending Armageddon?!

Or has Kaelin begun the chord cutting process?! 🤣

• Haha
I'd nearly set up a go fund me to pay for Kaelins wedding if it meant she got engaged first. It would be worth it to see Retros face and temper tantrum that would follow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.