Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pet pieve Saying you've cooked something when you've reheated it!!! Putting already made meal in the oven is not cooking!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Actually shocked she went to the boxing match. Wow she actually did something that wasn't dinner, walk in central park or posing on the side of street. Obvs only went with her j1 style Irish gang. Just from visiting NYC each yr I've made loads of American friends. I find it so weird she has no diversity in her friend group after this long in NYC. Then again, her aesthetic is old white rich women who wkends in the Hamptons. Has she ever had a black friend in her pics or stories?! It's so strange for NYC.
I was shocked too. Can’t see her paying for tickets tho. In her insta she was thanking some crowd for a ‘great nite’ so I am guessing it was a freebie/pr thing. Loved how she kept tagging Katie…get a grip retro!
If you think about it, the only sporting event we’ve seen her at was the US tennis open when she got a freebie invitation. Other than that, she watches the football all Ireland final on tv (doesn’t even watch the semi or quarter finals…never mind the Munster championship)…what a fan she is…die hard!!!

I would say this is the exception rather than I rule, I know a handful of Irish people here and all of them have a very diverse group of friends. I also think she must be going out of her way to keep her friendship group so white/Irish because you can literally make friends/get to know people here so easily because everyone is so open to meeting new people. Sure I've met some of my best friends at the dog park and at workout classes, all places she goes. She's at events with US bloggers and stuff all the time too. She's clearly just very closed off.
I think you hit the nail on the head. She must be very closed off to be that long in American and have no American friends, never mind a diverse group of friends!
She works for herself, but as you say, she goes to events & exercise classes. The events are very social, so she could easily make friends if she wants to.
I think the proof of how closed off she is is bringing Kaelin every where with her. She hasn’t gone to one event without her shadow. It means she literally doesn’t have to talk to or meet anyone else as she has a ready made entourage with her! I mean, she couldn’t even have breakfast with Tommy’s family without roping in Kaelin (I bet she sent her slave out to buy the sodding donuts!!).
Her immediate group is 3 other people from kerry, including a sister 5 years younger than her and her wider group is the J1 gang (which is a bit embarrassing as a 30 year old!).

The truth is that NY provides a background for her photos but otherwise, herself & her dentists couch may as well be back in kerry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Eruka no doubt believes that she is superior to others due to her carnage career 🥴 and the designer invistment pieces she constantly “hauls”! She is not in anyway interesting and wouldn’t put any effect into conversing with people unless it was of some benefit to her. It’s made said time and time again that visa is wasted on her and her tag along.

Reactions: 7
Erika and Kaelin are stuck to eachother, I get the impression when they're at an event they keep to themselves.
Or who knows, maybe she does try meeting other people but she's an acquired taste I'd imagine maybe nobody wants to hang out with her rather than the other way around.

How much shite do you reckon we’ll see posted today about the Met Gala, with it being so so close and so so glam?

This Upper East Side shite again. She lived in the shittest part of Manhattan to live in (I know coz I lived there too) the Financial District for two years and very very rarely posted the actual location. She was very obviously morto to be living there. Wasn’t good for the aul insta and show off look she goes for. We get it Erika. You live in UES and you pay a haaape rent all for insta. You’re an even bigger gobshite for doing so. ALL FOR SHOW!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This Upper East Side shite again. She lived in the shittest part of Manhattan to live in (I know coz I lived there too) the Financial District for two years and very very rarely posted the actual location. She was very obviously morto to be living there. Wasn’t good for the aul insta and show off look she goes for. We get it Erika. You live in UES and you pay a haaape rent all for insta. You’re an even bigger gobshite for doing so. ALL FOR SHOW!!!
Oh never lived in NY so find this interesting. Wasn’t her last place all glam?

Reactions: 3
Oh never lived in NY so find this interesting. Wasn’t her last place all glam?
Yes fab apartment but a shite area. Hense why she never posted it. It’s just full of office buildings and the place clears out on weekends and evenings. Not glam and certainly not trendy to live. So the UES crap really is so annoying!

Reactions: 12
Interesting, all I've heard from friends who've lived in Lower Manhattan is you get (a bit) more bang for your buck, better quality buildings but zero nightlife - what else did you dislike about it?

Reactions: 6
I
Interesting, all I've heard from friends who've lived in Lower Manhattan is you get (a bit) more bang for your buck, better quality buildings but zero nightlife - what else did you dislike about it?
There is just nothing special about it. It’s 95% office buildings. Very few cool bars and restaurants. It’s cheaper yes (while still getting to say “I live in Manhattan”) She knows this and guessing why we rarely got a location mentioned. However as soon as she’s back on the UES the content is focused on that!

Reactions: 8
So what I'm taking from this is Kaelin got the footage on her phone and was made send it to Retro for Retro to post! Seriously when is Kaelin gona wake up and tell her to duck off!!??
She is shook!!! How sad, I don't even know who they are talking about nor do I care.
Her life is very shallow.

Reactions: 11
She is shook!!! How sad, I don't even know who they are talking about nor do I care.
Her life is very shallow.
It's Kim Kardashian they are looking at 😂 It is so shallow to expect your sister to follow you around like a loyal puppy and not allow her to put any photos up on her own feed. I know we always speculated it here and it was glaringly obvious but there is the proof! Kaelin got the footage, Retro had to put it up! It's so weird! (she thinks) she's like the boss witch in the devil wears prada and Kaelin is her little lapdog PA!

Reactions: 13
I had a giggle at this 🤣 Sure it’s surreal seeing a celebrity even better at the met gala with the industry she’s in..but shook 😂 surely on the UES she sees celebs in the wild? The post is a little pathetic, something you’d expect from a teenager or 22year old.

(Humble brag the ex of a Kardashian lived in the apartment building beside me in my city, I’d see the phones in air before I’d see her. She never visited after that, or that I knew of. I was annoyed to have never been able to see her!)

Reactions: 7
I’d say Urika was secretly RAGING that she had to stand on a stoop with the other mere mortals looking at the celebs arriving and that she wasn’t invited to showcase her latest Farfetch haul on the MET red carpet! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’d say Urika was secretly RAGING that she had to stand on a stoop with the other mere mortals looking at the celebs arriving and that she wasn’t invited to showcase her latest Farfetch haul on the MET red carpet! 🙄
She'll probably have an invite on her manifestation board for 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll probably have an invite on her manifestation board for 2023
😂 So true!! That made me laugh out loud! That is exactly the kinda crap retro would manifest at 5 a.m. The met gala is definitely already on her manifestation board!!!

The hero worship of Kim Kardashian frm retro’s point of view probably makes sense as KK invented retro’s business. Whatever people think of KK, she is at the apex of influencers! However, robbing Kaelan’s footage and the general squealing about and sucking up to celeb’s is pathetic!

I’ve prob said it before but there is something about the Met gala that irritates me. I think it’s because the weird costumes remind me of the fancy people in The Hunger Games (is it Panem they live in?!) or the aristocrats in pre-revolutionary France. It’s all a bit elitist, a bit “let them eat cake”, even though for charity.

Reactions: 11
The MET gala is dumb. It's all the elites coming out and showing off and celebrating capitalism. There are supposed to be themes but nobody even follows the themes it's just starve yourself and look pretty. Some of the themes are even problematic. It's for charity but sure it's only raises money for the Costume Institute.

Just a load of mainly white idiots peacocking around 😅😅😅. It's definitely an outdated event but Urika has always been behind the times.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.