Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilyinparis20

One of kaelins tik toks came up on my feed and she was bare faced doing her makeup in it. I commented and asked her about her lip filler as it’s quite obvious she’s had it done but like there’s nothing wrong with that, no shame, no hate! All I asked was if she got it in Ireland or the states and how was her experience and her response was to delete my comment and block me??! Like in 2022, I don’t think anyone is judging people getting filler/Botox/whatever so I don’t get the reaction at all! Especially in the same week people like Bella hadid are opening up about surgeries, you think the foxes, being sow sow transparent, would follow suit

• Haha
Reactions: 20

smurphette

VIP Member
I know social media is used as an escape sometimes, but posts like Kaelin's (and her sister's) create such a false sense of reality for young, impressionable minds because it isn't the norm. A majority of my friends & coworkers who moved to the US from other countries on their own did so through really, really hard work and a ton of scrimping and saving for years. While some of them do make a good wage and can (on occasion) afford fancy trips/dinners/apartments like the Foxes, it's not without sacrificing their time at work (and sanity) and not being able to fly home to see their families whenever they feel like it. This is why so many Gen-Z'ers would rather try to make it as social media influencers than pursue higher education. If I were getting paid more than someone who has a "normal" job and simultaneously being gifted with freebies, then finding motivation to put more time, energy, and stress into a different avenue would be challenging.
I feel like I've taken wrong turns in my life looking at that apartment! Stupid degree and proper job. My sister has a PhD and a good job in NYC and her husband is a doctor doing further training. They live in a nice but normal apartment in an affordable area of Brooklyn. If the Foxes are earning that much from just posting nonsense on Instagram, it's an indictment of our society and the values we have.

• Heart

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
none of this was illegal, they did what everyone else travelling had to do. If Aer Lingus allowed the dog on the plane then good luck to them, I’d do anything to get mine in the cabin. I had friend’s have to fly to multiple countries to get back to the USA, they followed the rules that were set out. I would do what it took to get my mum over to see me, if it doesn’t put me in jail, I’d do it.

Also, in America, you see the biggest dogs in the shops as ‘support dogs’, you see all sorts of support animals. It really isn’t a huge deal to people so Joey wouldn’t make people look twice.
You’re wrong! It was essential travel only & they were ultimately shady about everything

Influencing is not a job

No surprise Vanilla Ice still planning on coming home even with the new variant rampant. I know SO many people with Covid currently and so many people cancelling Christmas plans - this year I've realised a Turkey dinner and sat around watching the same ole movies just isn't worth risking others health.

Bring on Reidys till 8pm and the notions of Helena Skellington.
I would be understanding if she hadn't come last year, and also hadn't snuck off for a holiday with her family, and also didn't have her mother visit like last week!! If she hadn't seen her family in 2 years, by all means make the trip home but she has seen her family more in the past 12 months than some people who live in Ireland!!!! She's a dose! But try call her out and she'll just block and ignore 🙄

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Poor Retro saying goodbye to her Mom for the twentieth time this year. Don't worry you'll see her again in afew wks when you go on your annual Christmas trip to Kerry🙄.

• Haha

oac

As if ‘lots of you’ were asking where that conveniently sponsored striped top was from… of course it was Ann Taylor. Honestly, that brand is for middle aged office workers…

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Emilyinparis20

Has anyone seen retros latest stories about the water bottle? The way she says New York!! She has to be joking? I had to rewatch as I didn’t have a clue what she was saying!

also kaelin is shocked that a shop has bright colours for summer?! And they claim to know fashion 😅

• Haha

lorrmc88

Kaelin’s insta page always reminds me of a +1 channel. If you miss Retro’s updates you can catch up on Kaelin’s! The Monday photo dump 🙄

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
As an Irish person, proud of my heritage, I refuse to claim this bint as one of our own 😐 her 14 year old vision board makes me want to contact Michael D Higgins and get her passport revoked or something.

fucking ashamed to have that wandering new yark sounding all…. Irish 😐

Erika’s actual vision board…

dream big lads, dream beige lads
7568636D-3A7A-4FD6-A40C-91C0EB977A4C.jpeg

• Haha

Semillon

Kaelin is going to buy less for the summer. Sure ya.....
Spare a thought for poor Kaelin left to her own devices back in New Yark.

She is like a girl going through a break up: going to the places she used to go with retro before the break up (rumble, whatever the feck that is and a coffee shop for a green goo drink & green goo snack); distracting herself frm heartache/separation anxiety by doing diy in her own place (hanging a mirror!) and, doing a closet clear out (to finally wash retro out of her hair)!! She even had lunch with David on Friday (he obvs feels it wasn’t safe to leave her by herself at a time she would usually be having iced coffeee with retro or tidying retro’s makeup drawer).

The biggest sign that Kaelin is at a total loose end this weekend is that she is posting photos on Insta during the weekend & not doing a weekend photo dump on Monday! This is the result of having time on her hands not having to clear up after retro!

The real shocker this weekend could be yet to come! Quick poll: Is it possible that Kaelin went out last night and made some new friends of her own?! Or, did retro text her reminding her that she needed to be in bed by 8.30 on sat night as they will be sow sow busy when retro gets back next week?!

• Haha

BeGrandSure

Dear god, a bedroom tour!!! Unless Tommy is swinging naked from the chandelier, I just don't wanna know.... & even then....... 😂😂😂

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Flying transatlantic with Aer Lingus is always a comfortable experience but I'm fecked if I'm paying a premium to fly with them in future knowing the freebies and concessions they grant to wasters like the Foxes.
I'll slum it with United if I have to 😤

TeaPleaseMM466

What did I just watch?! This is a NICE water bottle. It's so nice. Its a New 'Ark' brand. It's made in New 'Ark'. It's a nice water bottle. If you are looking for a nice water bottle, this is amazing.

Like, make it stoppppppp

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Kaelin loves to do an "is that shit I can smell?" face when she is posing. Not the ideal expression/message when advertising perfume tbf.
Those jackets they're wearing in the ad are ridic too: I know feck all about fashion but surely Urka's blazer button should be left open if she's using baler twine a belt to cinch the waist?

• Haha

AKW

Setting her alarm for 5.20am seems ridiculous to me! She has a flexible job so does not need to get up that early...but even more so - she's young and in NYC! Why is she going to bed at 9pm every night!!!! I don't even mean going out drinking ev night but there's so many other things she could do in the evenings over there. She could meet up and actually make some American friends!

Reactions: 18

manifestinginfluencers

Influencer question. Can you successfully qualify as “doing Vlogmas” (Vlogmas defined as one video per day for 24 days in December up to Christmas) if you are only doing 4 videos in total in December? Why call it Vlogmas and just say “I think I’ll upload 4 videos this month” and isn’t that just the equivalent of a weekly video??

On the edge of my seat waiting to see the usual festive snaps of the same places in NY - Rockefeller tree and ice rink, Central Park ice rink and of course the annual Retro Christmas drinks at the plaza. Then a mad dash to the airport with overweight suitcases and a first class flight back to Kurry to show Kaelin decorate the tree, the cheaptastic table setting and supervalu coleslaw spread with plenty of snaps of matching pjs. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18