Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
while I agree about being under new restrictions in the next few weeks, I disagree about the dressing up! Last Christmas I looked like an absolute hun while sitting at home eating turkey and inhaling selection boxes! My husband asked at one stage was it necessary to wear eyelashes while lying on the couch going nowhere!
I hope you blocked him. He is jealous of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Dont judge me but I like Retro.I admire her business savvy but this is the first time I've felt compelled to post. She is charging at least 1,5k per post. Get clothes that fit🙈 Horrendously ill fitted and quite frankly unprofessional on her part.
Business savvy!!! She’s a BA for Ann Taylor who dress middle American 55 yr olds! She schills spotlight/sweet king sweets/pestle & mortar all Irish, so no USA interest there. She has a dentist waiting room as an apartment, could spend magical Christmases in NYC but chooses to trot home to back of beyond’s for coleslaw & curry 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
She's home in June..... Says she "first time home in the summer since pre covid" for crying out loud!!!! Some people haven't seen their families yet!!! This one cribbing coz she only got to see them every other month of the year but not June. I can't. Home for months and then had the family holiday and had the mother out to visit but still finds something to fucking whinge about!

• Angry
  • Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
So let me get this straight.....the mother works in interiors and you mean to tell me she doesn't have one connection who will take her furniture her daughter has to put it on her insta?? Am i missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She's gone away for weekend and Kaelin still in New York. Wonder will her and Tammy get engaged? I can't recall last time the sisters weren't together
WHAT!!!!! Have the fab four split up??? It's like William, Kate, Harry and Meghan all over again😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pinksy33

Glad the two are going on a sisters getaway. They could do with some quality time together. I guess if you want to know where they are going, you need to watch the vlog 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Why is it assumed that both the boys have "good jobs"? Kaelin's boyf was literally serving me a burger not that long ago. Absolutely nothing wrong with that but find it funny that everyone is assuming they have high earning jobs and stable visas just because they're male
I wouldn’t think it’s because they’re male I’d imagine it’s because the pair of women don’t seem to work very much so the other conclusion people will come up with is that the boys make enough money to help support them..

dee_mc

VIP Member
Welcome to the new thread gals: take a seat on the couch and the dentist will see you shortly.
Thanks to @MiamooMoo for new thread title
Anyone want to recap thread #5?

• Haha
  • Heart

Not_another_flogger

You can even see the imprint of her freezing hard nipple through the fabric.

View attachment 1051329
What's her vibe there? Who is she actually selling this outfit too? A business woman with potential of a nip slip to secure the deal? A stuck up bitch on a night out sipping a cocktail?

And why is every shoot done on those pedestrian crossings? First of all I'd be fuming if I was waiting in a car, and secondly it looks fucking ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
It was essential travel only. People in Ireland could only leave their county for a couple of days.

It's red fox's sense of entitlement that absolutely gets people's backs up.

There are people very dear to me in the US who have sacrificed visits home as we are in a PANDEMIC.

I could understand anyone coming home this year. There isn't a travel restriction in place.

But her carry on through this whole thing leaves a sour taste.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I don’t understand serving in the awful tinfoil it arrived in and not transferring it to even cheap white dishes from the likes of home store and more, but still dressing up to the nines. They just don’t go together and given Erika is the perfectionist she claims to be it it makes no sense to show it. Why not just show the dinner on the plate.

I did snigger a little at the attempt to cut the coleslaw out of the picture with the boys but the tell tale blue label is still there
Nothing says Christmas like Low Low Cheese and a can of bud with dinner. :sick:

• Haha
I looked at 30 seconds of her vlogmas video....
Her voice is extremely annoying. Why does she finish her sentences on a high tone? So annoying!
She has had serious work done to her face and it is making her talk funny.
She's been "too busy" to show her apartment... 😂😂😂 Is that with your 2nd job you won't admit to having or do you actually think getting Kaelin to take photos of you walking across pedestrian crossings is time consuming work?
The amount of dopes commenting under the video saying they were squealing with excitement that her vlogmas is back. You do know you couldn't watched annnnnny of her vlogmas videos over the past 5 years, and they will all look they exact same! NY decorations, "so busy with work before we go home", packing, flying home with the newly added segment of giving no detail as to how Joey is a service dog, Christmas with White Manor with Mom, the beach, job done!
I hate the way she ends every sentence on a high tone... If that makes since(sense). Her vlogmas is identical every year, so predicable, she shows the lights at saks 5th avenue, tree at the rockafeller centre, ice-skating rink and their "Christmas party" in the plaza, just the 2 of them, and kaelin with a hot chocolate... So so nice. So nice. Next up is the taxi ride to JFK passing brooklyn Bridge "see you later new yark" ... Then vogue in the car waiting for them in kerry, the welcome home Indian takeaway, the Christmas table set 2 weeks before Christmas, pictures of their ugg slippers on the sofa as kaelin decorates the tree. Supervalu coleslaw, waffles and ketchup, mom's spreads, Rossbeigh beach... Repeat daily

Oh and a daily moan about how slow the Internet is in the house

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Retro fraud. Her contint is the same repetitive shit year in year out, no doubts she’ll be on talking about her new year “goals”. Is it any wonder her engagement is so low. For someone who has marketed her page towards her Irish following and constantly needing to be home you would think that she would have attempted go watch Dermot Kennedy busking session this afternoon. My friends are in New York on a trip and are there waiting for him to start. She is a waste of a visa

Reactions: 20

louC21

Ah here…banging on about this morning routine again 😵💫😵💫 alarm goes off at 5:20am and the “best thing she has done for herself in years”. Would she ever go and shite!

• Haha

New-Yark

Hahaha “New Yark” pushed me over the edge at some point in lockdowns and made me create a tattle account with an inspired user name 😅

• Haha