Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachypoo

Just stumbled across her TikTok. Christ on high it is pitiful. She really isn’t able to translate her content across to that platform. The usual nyc shite that literal thousands are doing better than her.

Reactions: 1

huebism

Is it just me or has she had work done to
Her face?? When she is on her recon vlog showing her blow dry- she looks totally different !!

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
I wonder what’s their next move. Would they go West coast and set up shop?
The boys must have steady enough jobs and income to support them playing dress up 7 days a week.

Nataly7

Emm that’s hilarious but definitely not true! The dentist reference was always about how her new uncomfortable cream sofa looked like waiting chairs lined up for a dentist office!
The apartment they are in was up for rent on an official site & nobody mentioned reduced lease agreement or free rent !
Do you know what the rent is?

JogOnMate_

If she's hired the sister under the guise of getting a visa, surely there has to be a business entity/corporation behind it whose records are publicly accessible.

Anyone want to play Sherlock Holmes?

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
I know! I’m sure most of retro’s are BOTS! My point is Laura is more popular and more liked
I dunno how u can say Laura is more popular on social media. 🙈 I defo defo waaaay prefer her! She shows so much of NYC and is so much more exciting compared to bland ole Retro. But she still does feck all paid work outside of her own fitness and the likes and interactions on her posts are pathetic. Less than 100 likes and a handful of comments. Retro’s interactions are also absolutely pathetic so dunno how she gets so much paid work!

ETA I'd defo say Laura is more popular in their friendship group alright

BeGrandSure

How many times does she say ebble in the stories when she's talking about that gift set?
Don't turn it into a drinking game: you'll die.

Oh and I see they have a fireplace in the (not) new apartment! That must be a nice change.
They had one in their other UES apartment but not the last one in FiDi. Not sure why it matters though given her other obvious professional faults?.....