Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the lads come back with them or will it be party central in New York on the worlds most uncomfortable sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she has been reading here and that's why she hasn't posted the usual predictable events of arriving home in kerry...a full week before Christmas. Jesus most people don't finish work until 23rd.

Reactions: 5
Have to say the people who I know that have come from NY for Xmas are home now too. Although I've no doubt Erika will take the piss the other side of Christmas when everyone else has gone back! 🙄

Reactions: 5
saying on her stories that she enjoyed her first Christmas in the new apartment…… she does realise she’s not spent a single Christmas in New York?! Such a wasted visa

Reactions: 16
Someone’s been reading here and trying so hard not to show rossbeigh, coleslaw, potato waffles, ketchup and the view from mom’s couch but she’s realised without it she’s no contint and won’t get to borrow Sue’s mercedes
Driving on the grass with Sue’s Mercedes, it was brilliant 😂
I see Joey the dog is home with them again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone’s been reading here and trying so hard not to show rossbeigh, coleslaw, potato waffles, ketchup and the view from mom’s couch but she’s realised without it she’s no contint and won’t get to borrow Sue’s mercedes
Yes they are predicable just like your whole calender year and wardrobe!!! Live a little Erika!!!

Reactions: 6
Did the lads come back with them or will it be party central in New York on the worlds most uncomfortable sofa
Did she not leave Tammy home last year? It’d be a bit strange if she did this year, there comes a time in your life where if you see a future with your partner (they’ve been together like 10 years or something right?!) you start seeing them as your family, your future family and wouldn’t you spend it with them rather leave them there alone?
This photo is cringe 😩 if I hear “I’m drivin home for Christmas” on one more influencers story I’ll crack. It’s becoming the new “cover me in sunshine” or “peaches” 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd imagine so if she has tagged them and since they paid for helenas last month and upgraded her. Aer lingus do not need exposure, least of all from this one.
so bizarre why aer lingus would be be bothered giving these two sisters a freebie. As if they near the advertising and as if anyone would decide to use them because the sky foxes 🦊 do

Reactions: 7
The Indian is spread out on mom's Island... Its finally Christmas 🎅. Hey Erika👋. Well that's the first 2 festive activities ticked off the list.. The walk on rossbeigh beach, and the indian from bombay Palace. What's next? Kaelin decorating mom's tree? A snap of mom's decorated table. And a trip into killarney for drinks. I'm sure kildare village will be sometime next week ahead of NYE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.