Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree about the tan I’m older than red fox and I wouldn’t be without some tan winter or summer nor would the majority of my friend group. It’s just part of my routine as much as much as washing my hair and shaving my legs would be!

Reactions: 2
I'm a tan lover too, I wear it for myself, nobody else! Love how I look and how it makes me feel.

What the duck did she do to her face? It hardly moves and the shape of it has changed. Transparent truthful Erika, come out and tell us about your botch botox in Mexico plz hun

Reactions: 5
I suppose its personal choice! I just think it looks unnatural on her, especially with her hair colour.

Reactions: 3
Her face is awful what did she do? She can't even speak properly.

I love my ole tan a must to stop been mistaken for casper 🤭

Am I the only one who has looked back at old pics /videos and cannot see any difference in her face? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aw watch her speak about her tan for Tommy’s birthday, the skin to the side of her nose is all pulling and tugging. Then look at your own face saying it in the mirror/camera and it’s completely unnatural what her face is doing.

I dunno how ye can't see a difference. 😅 Look at when she's talking. It's chronic!

Looked back on previous stories and think she might have had the pulled skin look aka filler / Botox ages ago. Well at least when she was back in Kurry with Sue’s Mercedes.

Is her content on the lighter side until she moves gaff or just generally not sharing much?!!

Reactions: 1
Where her smile lines are and to the sides of her nose is creasing unnaturally, looks like filler gone wrong. Definably not on camera as much I'd say due to botch Job! She'd be on looking for freebies and queue the collab with the moving company who........wait for it.......deliver the boxes to your house to move. Ground breaking!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am dyingggggg at her comment "he thought we were just going for a boring meal" YYYAAAAHH BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MOST BORING PERSON ON THE PLANET 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He didn’t really look too enthused about his birthday surprise. Didn’t really look too surprised either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It kinda looks like that's as far as she can smile coz her filler won't let her move her face any more 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.