Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest reel on Instagram is surely outside her 5km limit? I hope she’s stuck here for months and can’t get back to NY

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Latest reel on Instagram is surely outside her 5km limit? I hope she’s stuck here for months and can’t get back to NY
oh for sure way outside the 5km unless it’s an old video but weather in Kerry was lovely and sunny earlier so hard to know

Reactions: 1
oh for sure way outside the 5km unless it’s an old video but weather in Kerry was lovely and sunny earlier so hard to know
they were back there in December to be fair so it could be old footage that she’s having to use cos she’s out of content - only so many ways to photograph rossbeigh.

she’s probably taken the fancy sue’s merc for a spin but she’d be taking a chance, there’s been a check point in Milltown every day this past week

I’m halfway through the latest YouTube and had to stop to come straight here.
Part of the video is her asking for our view on which white trainer she should keep. A pair by Vega or a pair by Valentino.

I have SOOO many thoughts about this:

- paying £495 for a pair of trainers that have a designer logo is very 2000s and kinda tacky AF now

- she 100% is keeping the Valentino ones, I am convinced she only ordered the Vega pair:
a) to make it a content focus for her video “oh help me choose which pair” and
b) it’s a nod to the criticism that she gets on here for being so obnoxious about splashing cash. She is trying to make it seem like she made a genuine decision based on quality after comparing the two, when in reality she was always going to keep the £500 Valentino pair (I haven’t watched to end so could be wrong 🤔)

- For someone who claims to be so business oriented, I really think she’s way off the Mark. She wants to appeal to people wirh money so I get she doesn’t care about shilling trends to the PLT audience, but IMO and from what I see other influencers doing, people in her target age category who have money are focused much more on sustainable quality branding, less so the big fashion houses which are dated

- she ALWAYS bangs on about buying one quality piece rather than multiple cheaper options... but then buys MULTIPLE of everything ALL. THE. FRIKING. TIME.

Bottom line, she things she’s classy by buying designer when really it’s just tacky.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk, that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
they were back there in December to be fair so it could be old footage that she’s having to use cos she’s out of content - only so many ways to photograph rossbeigh.

she’s probably taken the fancy sue’s merc for a spin but she’d be taking a chance, there’s been a check point in Milltown every day this past week
But sure she's an influencer... Maybe she's a hand written letter saying she's essential.... 😂

Have to be honest, from what I hear the guards seem to be lax enough compared to elsewhere because so many have to travel for food etc. They look for essential letters/documents and that where I am now, I always leave mine in my car door.. Noone is asked for that back home that I have talked to atleast. They just say I'm going home etc.. No issues. Which is v unfair but anyway..!

The entitlement by some at home though knows no bounds. I know many travelling from Milltown and Killarney to Inch beach regularly and it's frustrating to see. That's not essential or 5k and where's the checkpoint stopping them there?! Others then can't go anywhere with fear.. If people stayed in we'd have a better hope of being able to move about. Some are above others always of course..

I see they were in Tralee today! Park gate coffee have a story up of a dog called Joey who looks suspiciously like Kaelins Joey😂 personally i ament into the whole calling people out for being outside their 5km culture etc but just think it’s gas how you can’t get away with anything these days cos of social media!
Edit to say I actually think it’s a different dog, looks like vogue but called joey😂

She replied to someone on Instagram saying she got lucky with weather in December for the reel so it’s not today. Being fair she’s behaving like most ordinary people and staying home. Kaelin on the other hand is here there and everywhere it seems

I see they were in Tralee today! Park gate coffee have a story up of a dog called Joey who looks suspiciously like Kaelins Joey😂 personally i ament into the whole calling people out for being outside their 5km culture etc but just think it’s gas how you can’t get away with anything these days cos of social media!
Edit to say I actually think it’s a different dog, looks like vogue but called joey😂
That dog looks like vogue but a young version😂 joey is brown and much bigger

Reactions: 5
She's is constantly buying new products,thst are "great quality life long pieces". So surely she has enough by now and doesn't need to buy items weekly?

Reactions: 11
I’ll wear it too Sinead if you pay me

Don’t worry - she got it free and a payment on top,... but yeah desperate pricing
Constructive feed back. Not meant to offend in anyway. Love Sinead’s content love Erika’s content. Just a pity you can see Erika’s white bra in these videos (I think, apologies if I’m incorrect) sorry pet peeve 🙈

Just saw this comment 😂 I wonder how long it will last before she deletes it 😂😂😂
Hilarious!
The one telling her she looks like her mother too 🙈🙉🙊
Did anyone else catch in her stories the other day, she was trying out a new mascara and she didn't like it so she was like "I won't be telling ye about it".
I think it's so sad that these influencers can never say "I tried the Maybelline volumising mascara and to be honest it smudged quite a lot - I think it just doesn't mix well with my dewy foundation finish - but as ye all know, the Maybelline waterproof lengthening mascara is one of my favourites"
Like surely they can afford to admit it the odd time when they don't like a product, but still keep in with the brand by mentioning other products by them that they prefer, or even saying WHY the product didn't work for them but might work for their viewers?
I'm very naive, or old fashioned, or idealistic. Maybe all three.

Reactions: 14
Hilarious!
The one telling her she looks like her mother too 🙈🙉🙊
Did anyone else catch in her stories the other day, she was trying out a new mascara and she didn't like it so she was like "I won't be telling ye about it".
I think it's so sad that these influencers can never say "I tried the Maybelline volumising mascara and to be honest it smudged quite a lot - I think it just doesn't mix well with my dewy foundation finish - but as ye all know, the Maybelline waterproof lengthening mascara is one of my favourites"
Like surely they can afford to admit it the odd time when they don't like a product, but still keep in with the brand by mentioning other products by them that they prefer, or even saying WHY the product didn't work for them but might work for their viewers?
I'm very naive, or old fashioned, or idealistic. Maybe all three.
It underpins what pisses the country off about the lot of them. Nothing is genuine or authentic anymore. Hasn't been in a long time.

Maeve madden is the only one I see being true to your point about honestly reviewing products in an authentic way without negatively dismissing the brand.

Reactions: 6
I remember a few weeks ago The Beaut Truth was saying she got legal letters about some product she slated so now she does it in a more low key way.

• Wow
She replied back to that comment. .
Ah look I'm no Erika defender but I think on the whole that was a reasonable reply, maybe until the "have a nice weekend" sign-off, that felt a bit shady but I'll let it slide because the bulk of her msg was fair.

Reactions: 14
She replied back to that comment. .
I think she did well with that reply!
The "always always" thing is annoying - I've never seen her write it before, although she often (often often) says it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.