Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine what the new YouTube video entails, when is she going to realize that no one cares about her endless stream of “quality” purchases nor her “fashion” advice! She has continued to prove how she lives in a superficial bubble and I find it nauseating and not at all relatable, If it’s not about her she doesn’t care, her sentimental spell to frontline workers while trying to shill her jewelry line was laughable she is so disingenuous and snide, Also love the title of this thread shows how ruthless miss fox is

Reactions: 3
The white trainers did it for me. Like she does know YSL just stick their name on entry level products for gullible people to buy. They look like any other white canvas trainer. She tries to emulate this really classic, classy image a lot the time it just comes across as really tacky.
So true! And like she harps on about classic/chic but she doesn’t buy classic pieces, she buys designer trend items - like all those sling backs, they’re so of the time and are already out of style! Similar with the Bottega Veneta bag, like they’re so trendy but like look so dated in a few years if not less! She has no sense or actual style and buys things simply for the label/appearance

And talk about a gross video given the past year we’ve had - people struggling to pay rent or buy food/clothes and she’s going on about luxury goods!

Reactions: 10
So true! And like she harps on about classic/chic but she doesn’t buy classic pieces, she buys designer trend items - like all those sling backs, they’re so of the time and are already out of style! Similar with the Bottega Veneta bag, like they’re so trendy but like look so dated in a few years if not less! She has no sense or actual style and buys things simply for the label/appearance

And talk about a gross video given the past year we’ve had - people struggling to pay rent or buy food/clothes and she’s going on about luxury goods!
On trendy designer gear, may I present:
paris_hilton_e_kim_kardashian.jpg
shite then, shite now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do influencers feel the need to apologise if they are wearing a plaster?! Chill Erica sure it’s grand. It just sounds soooooo silly.

YSL bag not my cup of tea a bit stiff like Erica.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The white trainers did it for me. Like she does know YSL just stick their name on entry level products for gullible people to buy. They look like any other white canvas trainer. She tries to emulate this really classic, classy image a lot the time it just comes across as really tacky.
I decided YSL wasn’t ever going to be an investment piece when my partner came home from Edinburgh with a YSL tshirt they bought in sports direct!!! It was a nice t but can’t take the brand seriously after that.
I’ll keep to my usual boutiques Zara/H&M/Dunnes/etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she said that wed be shocked when she reveals which of her designer purchases didn't live up to the hype.
Nah Erica I'm actually just shocked that you think people would care.
Her obsession with designer purchases blows my mind, how does a flash bag improve your life!?
The big reveal when she gets a new purchase, the unboxing, the showing off, it's vile and classless.
Instead of a new YSL bag maybe try abit of humility on for size.

Reactions: 16
Earth: Literally falling apart, people losing jobs, money etc.
Erika's Youtube: My luxury purchases of 2020

So out of touch :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think they will try and make a break for the US tomoro. People are saying there will be a brief window between the lifting of the travel ban and the new one being put in force and United airlines have a flight on standby if that is the case!

Reactions: 1
I was only wondering this myself & tbh if I was them I would be outta here if they want their NY Life. And tbh she must be losing money with the lack of engagement lately

Reactions: 2
I'm very surprised they haven't made q break for it too with this loophole. Erica had had nearly 2 months here at this stage surely it's time to go back to her partner and be a grown up....

Do you think they will try and make a break for the US tomoro. People are saying there will be a brief window between the lifting of the travel ban and the new one being put in force and United airlines have a flight on standby if that is the case!
Saddle up lads, the miniature pony will be back in economy sitting up on all the seats 🤦😡

• Angry
skimming the latest vlog...idk why but it's cracking me up that the mom is doing pilates in her dressing gown

• Haha
Be interesting to see what they do now. ROI is actually one of the countries stated that u can't come in from. Stephanie o quigley has the document linked. Just had a read there.

Kaelin Couldn’t wait for the bread, couldn’t wait to get to an underground car park in Tralee either to take pics 🙄 and break restrictions again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.