Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope even better...its aldi in Killorglin, that's not Tralee.. Top place for a photoshoot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Clearly the girls are not as posh as they let on. 🀣 I know certain "rich" folk who wouldn't be seen dead in aldi or lidl back home.... Ah lads πŸ™ˆ πŸ˜‚
Kaelin Couldn’t wait for the bread, couldn’t wait to get to an underground car park in Tralee either to take pics πŸ™„ and break restrictions again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope even better...its aldi in Killorglin, that's not Tralee.. Top place for a photoshoot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Clearly the girls are not as posh as they let on. 🀣 I know certain "rich" folk who wouldn't be seen dead in aldi or lidl back home.... Ah lads πŸ™ˆ πŸ˜‚
Completely forgot aldi is underground in Killorglin πŸ˜‚ my mistakeπŸ™ˆ essential them for shopping I suppose but it’s only young young teens I see doing the underground photo shoots latelyπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I'm well aware this makes me sound like a curmudgeonly octogenarian but seriously, what a fecking fashion victim! Kaelin "modelling" in an Aldi car park. The pose and the usual gormless, resting witch face expression. bleeping spare me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Makes it worse when you realise its an Aldi car park they used doesn't it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ From NY to.... Aldi 🀣 That gave me some laugh. I can imagine the comments from the older locals seeing some one posing down there for a photoshoot, they probably waited until it was quiet πŸ˜‚
I'm well aware this makes me sound like a curmudgeonly octogenarian but seriously, what a fecking fashion victim! Kaelin "modelling" in an Aldi car park. The pose and the usual gormless, resting witch face expression. bleeping spare me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes it worse when you realise its an Aldi car park they used doesn't it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ From NY to.... Aldi 🀣 That gave me some laugh. I can imagine the comments from the older locals seeing some one posing down there for a photoshoot, they probably waited until it was quiet πŸ˜‚
Imagine how excited the locals'd be, glimpsing a photoshoot going on, wondering who it could be... oh. It's Kaelin Fox. The Celtic Tiger bollix's second daughter. Thats right, the mother does wardrobe tidying of all things. I thought she was living in America? Back with her tail between her legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can hear them all tutting and saying β€œnotions”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That photoshoot is so bloody desperate & cringeπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Oh god went and had a look, it’s like an out take from Kevin and Perry! Moody teenager, why would you?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another haul this time from Mark's and Spencer's..
Why on earth does she need so much clothes..

Reactions: 1
She really has transported herself into mid 50's suburbia lady who lunches with the M&S get up

Reactions: 7
Her haul is soooooo boring!! Just tapped straight through.
The socks over leggings must be 'THE' trend of the moment, I see they're all at it.

Reactions: 5
hate how she says she ordered things for a paid ad. no, girl, you chose them because m&s are paying you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Com..fort...able must be the new "so so nice". Glad shes had time to reassess her vocab.

Reactions: 3
Soooooo soft.
This is a good one.
I have been living in this - you may have seen the photo I posted while trying it on a few days ago. Liiiiving iiin iiiit.
Let me show you one more absolute basic I wouldn't be seen dead in if I wasn't stuck in the backarse of Kerry, while I still have a full face of makeup on, because heaven forfend I should be seen barefaced 😱

Reactions: 10
I just skimmed her stories! Desperate for swipe ups for YouTube, flaunting a discount code for farfetch via her description, Valentino runners, she’s a gormless gowl! I cannot abid her repetitiveness or her constant flaunting designer goods!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.