Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she shown the pre-decorated and laid Christmas dinner setting yet, that's been gathering dust since September?

We missed a trick here - should have had a Retro Bingo Board set up. Take a shot whenever they 1) get the BEST indian 2) walk along the beach 3) go to Killarney for the Christmas vibes 4) Erika has to go to a hotel to get WiFi/complains about the wifi 5) the poor overweight dog sits up at the counter begging for food
And this year we can add whenever joey tries to mount vogue

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she shown the pre-decorated and laid Christmas dinner setting yet, that's been gathering dust since September?

We missed a trick here - should have had a Retro Bingo Board set up. Take a shot whenever they 1) get the BEST indian 2) walk along the beach 3) go to Killarney for the Christmas vibes 4) Erika has to go to a hotel to get WiFi/complains about the wifi 5) the poor overweight dog sits up at the counter begging for food
Lol don't forget the annual vlogmas mystery illness that takes up an entire vlog ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1607691537668.png

A free aul Covid test too for the lot of them. I have seen them with my own little eyes about and about when they should have been in quarantine.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The salad bar won't know what hit it!
I wonder did the Ballymaloe care package arrive yet or will she have to buy a few jars to keep them going til it does? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ha!! Ya called it gal on the ballymaloe it's up today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw the Ballymaloe and came straight here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jesus itโ€™s all so tragic.

tree looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha the Ballymaloe gift!! Like are they actually going to bathe in the stuff there is that much of it . The funny thing is Helena probably already has a heap of the stuff bought and labelled in a cupboard ready to go!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw the Ballymaloe and came straight here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jesus itโ€™s all so tragic.

tree looks tit.
I haven't seen this year's effort but it generally looks quite joyless.
I must admit, although the view is lovely and the kitchen couch looks comfy I HATE everything else about the house! It's so cold/sterile and angular and pretentious but then there's frilly things and mortuary cards too... I don't know how to express it, it's just so gacky!

Reactions: 15
I haven't seen this year's effort but it generally looks quite joyless.
I must admit, although the view is lovely and the kitchen couch looks comfy I HATE everything else about the house! It's so cold/sterile and angular and pretentious but then there's frilly things and mortuary cards too... I don't know how to express it, it's just so gacky!
The view is amazing but the decor is awful, but ya just know by Erica she thinks it's a show stopper and her Mom is just so so talented and has such an eye for interior design.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god that tree is depressing. Some white lights and about ten perfectly placed white decorations. Yaaaawn.
If Retro Flame was a tree it would be that tree: appears "perfect" and "classy" but is really boring, dull, and unadventurous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah come out, where's the tatty angel made from a paper plate, a doily and a pipe cleaner in 1994?
Where's the pair of tiny fluorescent flipflops picked up on a woozy week in Torremolinos?
Where's the garish but sentimental green and red enamelled Newbridge yoke from Auntie Madge?
They've no soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah come out, where's the tatty angel made from a paper plate, a doily and a pipe cleaner in 1994?
Where's the pair of tiny fluorescent flipflops picked up on a woozy week in Torremolinos?
Where's the garish but sentimental green and red enamelled Newbridge yoke from Auntie Madge?
They've no soul.
All sold on on her depop because although when she received she swore they'd all be for life they went out of fashion so she got rid ๐Ÿ˜…
Also I would PAY to see her in the middle of Torremolinos at about 4am when everyone is twisted. She would lose her tit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 342885

A free aul Covid test too for the lot of them. I have seen them with my own little eyes about and about when they should have been in quarantine.
I've heard a story back too so this person isin't jsut talk... Absolute disgrace. How are you allowed into any public building if isolating? I don't care what it's for.. Idiots!!!!

View attachment 342885

I'm sorry.. But getting a covid test free because you can even though you need it so should eb paying.. That's a new low. I've friends that work there who didn't know this.. Absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.