Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't understand why people message a blogger and ask where their Nike jumper is from. It's from Nike, type in black nike jumper and find it yourself!! It's honestly the best buy according to Erica, better than any YSL bag or Valentino boots, so so nice!!
That's what I didn't get about the great Nike sale af! Go on their website, filter by sale and black runners if you don't want to swipe, much easier to avoid when you see a logo, rather than me trying to search 'blue floral dress' on asos

Reactions: 3
Exactly people are going to come home regardless. At least these girls are taking all the necessary precautions unlike in the summer when loads of teachers (notably a wannabe insta hun from tralee who really isn't a qualified teacher but whatever) came home from dubai and didn't give a shite about quarantine and she was up and down the country like there was no tomorrow. So look I don't agree with it but wouldn't it be way worse if they wernt being careful?

Reactions: 12
Exactly people are going to come home regardless. At least these girls are taking all the necessary precautions unlike in the summer when loads of teachers (notably a wannabe insta hun from tralee who really isn't a qualified teacher but whatever) came home from dubai and didn't give a shite about quarantine and she was up and down the country like there was no tomorrow. So look I don't agree with it but wouldn't it be way worse if they wernt being careful?
Omg I think I know who you are talking about - has she a blogger friend who was all rules and regulations about covid until her friend came home from Dubai !

Reactions: 2
I just hope they quarantine for the correct amount of time before being tested and continue to quarantine while they await their results.. judging by their posts today, they are calculating their quarantine time incorrectly

Reactions: 2
Also there is no way it’s day 5 😂 I knew they would do this - Atleast slice a day of either side . I’m not the covid police brigade but it just shows how sneaky& deceptive they are . Want to be goodie two shoes so pretend to do right thing but at back off it , they are spoilt and want to do their own thing .

Reactions: 13
We’ve all been asked to restrict non essential travel. I don’t care what she does or who she is, bottom line she is exactly who the message was being aimed at. The US is seeing huge spikes now thanks to all the thanksgiving travel which they were not suppose to be doing. Another one Erika ignored.
She travelled and what’s done is done, but she has to expect some back lash. She tells people every day how amazing her life is, can’t be that amazing if she can’t even spend one Xmas away. Spent many a Christmas in New York and its an amazing city to spend your Christmas in

Reactions: 15
I agree her stories showed them on the way to the airport Thursday. They would have arrived in Dublin Friday morning. Still don't agree to them travelling but they are following some of the unclear guidelines provided by the Irish Government.

Reactions: 3
They left NY on Thursday and landed in Ireland Friday morning so this is day 5. They did have all day Friday here so would be counted as a day!
She hasn't seen her parents in almost a year, it has been a tough year on everyone so I don't begrudge her for coming home and she is doing what she can. We could probably discuss that all day and night but that's not what we're here for! 😅
Dyyyyyyingggggg to hear Kaelin's made up story of how she got Joey on the flight. I defo agree that I wouldn't put my dog in the hold but I also no way in hell would bring my dog on a flight for a bloody holiday! Just highlights the absolute noooootions of them!!!!

Reactions: 8
They arrived to Dublin Airport Friday morning so they are in Ireland 5 days?
I think people here are being harsh on them they seem to be following as much protocol where they possibly can.
If everyone had to do what they are doing we be in a better place with Covid.

Or maybe just listen to what the CMO and medical experts are telling us.
Country needs to keep moving medical experts will have the country broke!

Reactions: 10
I think people (including myself) are being harsh on them because they have proven themselves to be quite dishonest, entitled and "a la carte" in terms of their approach to rules and expectations in the past.
I think it's natural to look for/anticipate issues where there is a precedent.

Reactions: 7
Well Char and Lor are doing the right thing and keeping a v low profile.
But come on give us the Joey low down girls. Did he piss on the plane seats or not?

Reactions: 4
What’s with all this work she’s doing In quarantine her job is to take a few photos the way she goes on you would think she was the director of a international company!!!

• Haha
Yes I agree with you, but they know no different. They have had a privileged upbringing. People who get their own way growing up never change!

Reactions: 1
What’s with all this work she’s doing In quarantine her job is to take a few photos the way she goes on you would think she was the director of a international company!!!
kaelin does all the crappy jobs like links etc. erika...poses and shops?

Reactions: 5
kaelin does all the crappy jobs like links etc. erika...poses and shops?
It really annoys me when she says got so much work done what she replied to a few emails and responded to the 10 comments she gets on her Instagram posts, she must be worn out!!!!

• Haha
It really annoys me when she says got so much work done what she replied to a few emails and responded to the 10 comments she gets on her Instagram posts, she must be worn out!!!!
Yeah but come on, look at the mess she had to clean up after her “try on” . All those clothes had to be hung up, or worse, folded.

Reactions: 1
I do laugh at what she considers a day of work. She opens a few gifted packages and posts a story about how they’re sooooo nice then has to get out of the city for the weekend to take a break.

Reactions: 5
The 2 of them went out for a walk at the weekend and BOTH of them went into a shop in Killorglin after it. Mommy Fox has a path made down to the house delivering them dinner and she isnt staying outside at all. They both also drove to Killarney and collected the famous Indian takeaway they get every year.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.