Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure have they mentioned it because I unfollowed a while back but are they doing the new option of after 5 days get a test and if negative don’t have to continue with the two weeks? Although if there’s no WiFi where they are perhaps there isn’t a testing centre handy 😂

Not sure have they mentioned it because I unfollowed a while back but are they doing the new option of after 5 days get a test and if negative don’t have to continue with the two weeks? Although if there’s no WiFi where they are perhaps there isn’t a testing centre handy 😂
Yepp they are. They got their test this morning. Kaelin had it up

Reactions: 1

Yes, they were tested today.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this is a stupid question - but i thought the 5 day test only applied to those coming from Europe
There was a recent update and arrivals from US can now do the test on day 6/ don’t have to continue quarantine if test is negative..I had a look on gov.ie the other day and saw this

Reactions: 3
Exactly people are going to come home regardless. At least these girls are taking all the necessary precautions unlike in the summer when loads of teachers (notably a wannabe insta hun from tralee who really isn't a qualified teacher but whatever) came home from dubai and didn't give a shite about quarantine and she was up and down the country like there was no tomorrow. So look I don't agree with it but wouldn't it be way worse if they wernt being careful?
who is this wannabe instahun in Kerry? Or even the blogger friend? Newbie here 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe they're home already. I still don't understand how she's OK with putting her family at risk like this. I know somebody who spent Thanksgiving this year at a friend's house. Everyone there took a test a few days beforehand and was told they were negative. Everyone who was there now has COVID because somebody had a false negative. This is the second story of a false negative I've personally heard and is the exact reason why traveling/spending time in groups is so risky, even if you follow precautions.

Reactions: 7
There was a covid outbreak at my work and 2 of my co workers (who had no symptoms at all) said they would get tested just incase and came back positive. There is now 15 staff off including their own close contacts. Let them at it they will learn the hard way all I'm afraid of is all the places they will go to over the Xmas period and the amount they will be meeting ect.

Reactions: 3
Kaelin is very quiet. She must have her head downing writing a blog on how she got the dog in the passenger cabin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhhh yawnnnnn. Here we go with the 6523 pictures of the amazing view from moms sitting room. It is an amazing view, but we only need to see it once. Its so bloody repetitive

Reactions: 11
SO repetitive. They could honestly recycle photos / Vlogmas vids taken from any of the last 5 Christmases coz they are all the bloody same!

Reactions: 6
And now it's time to decorate the xmas tree...and then we will probably get the tour of the house

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she shown the pre-decorated and laid Christmas dinner setting yet, that's been gathering dust since September?

We missed a trick here - should have had a Retro Bingo Board set up. Take a shot whenever they 1) get the BEST indian 2) walk along the beach 3) go to Killarney for the Christmas vibes 4) Erika has to go to a hotel to get WiFi/complains about the wifi 5) the poor overweight dog sits up at the counter begging for food

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.