Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been discussed.. does anyone know how they were able to have Joey the dog with them throughout the flight? I looked at aerlingus website and it states that pets must be transported as cargo unless they’re an assistance dog. I never heard her say he was an assistance dog so just curious

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has already been discussed.. does anyone know how they were able to have Joey the dog with them throughout the flight? I looked at aerlingus website and it states that pets must be transported as cargo unless they’re an assistance dog. I never heard her say he was an assistance dog so just curious
They lied

Reactions: 2
So poor Tommy got left in NYC to spend Christmas all on his own. I hope he at least finally gets to relax in the apartment and do whatever he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So poor Tommy got left in NYC to spend Christmas all on his own. I hope he at least finally gets to relax in the apartment and do whatever he wants.
He’s probably on strict warning not to touch anything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the exact same thing!! Supposedly there was 4 other dogs on the flight 🤔🤔

I presume there’s paperwork to prove if a dog is an assistance dog..I don’t think it’s a matter of just saying it is one
It’s a far lower threshold to classify him as an emotional support dog and while they dont have the same rights as assistance dogs (eg not automatically allowed in restaurants) they’re allowed on flights.

I presume there’s paperwork to prove if a dog is an assistance dog..I don’t think it’s a matter of just saying it is one
Yes you need paperwork from the agency who supplied the assistance dog to prove that it is a working dog

The amount of people heartbroken that they can’t get home for Christmas and these two swan in without a care, it beggars believe really 😒

Reactions: 8
I think it’s so cruel to take the dog that far on a flight I would assume assistance dogs have special training (I could be totally wrong on that it’s just my assumption!) that dog just goes to restaurants!
fair enough if you are a celebrity and have a private jet...although they seem to think they are celebrities they clearly are not!
anyway I feel very sorry for that dog!!!!

Reactions: 5

It’s getting harder in the US from now. Not sure how it will affect Aer Lingus as they are not a US carrier but do use US airspace. If you want to take an emotional support dog they have to be certified as trained, fit in the seat space at your feet and you have to pay a fee.

I can't believe she's leaving Tommy on his own over Christmas. Can't imagine doing that to my long term partner especially in the year that's in it.

Reactions: 21
I know, apparently there was 4 dogs on the flight! I’ve never seen that before 🤷🏼‍♀️

The amount of people heartbroken that they can’t get home for Christmas and these two swan in without a care, it beggars believe really 😒
And the fuckin dog in the seat with them ! 😱

Reactions: 3
I’m contacting Aer Lingus, I think it’s wrong to allow a ‘toy’ dog on the flight. None of them need emotional support, just a kick up the arse 🤬

Reactions: 12
Might be a stupid question, but how do you deal with a dog on a plane when it needs to go toilet? 👀

Reactions: 9
Might be a stupid question, but how do you deal with a dog on a plane when it needs to go toilet? 👀
I was thinking the same thing.. most dogs that are house trained would not go indoors even if there was somewhere on the plane for them to 😢

Yes you need paperwork from the agency who supplied the assistance dog to prove that it is a working dog
I thought as much. I’d be surprised if he went through the training etc and they never mentioned it.

Last edited:
I see someone has questioned her about the dog on the plane, and she said they're allowed flying to/from North America... How convenient for them! She'd never give the full story... as usual. Bet Tommy is going to go wild in NY, himself and the other boyfriend should do their own vlogmas, would be less of a snoozefest then hers. Can picture him with his feet up on that white couch... maybe spilling something on that insanely expensive cashmere blanket...

• Haha
I see someone has questioned her about the dog on the plane, and she said they're allowed flying to/from North America... How convenient for them! She'd never give the full story... as usual. Bet Tommy is going to go wild in NY, himself and the other boyfriend should do their own vlogmas, would be less of a snoozefest then hers. Can picture him with his feet up on that white couch... maybe spilling something on that insanely expensive cashmere blanket...
Would be an awful if pity if he spilled red wine or something 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's an awful head; I would never leave my boyfriend alone over Christmas, that's really nasty.

He'd do well to leave her, and find himself a sound, laid-back woman. Don't know how he copes with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.