Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted that just to hopefully support ppl but we all know she in a lovely warm house and can work away with the pjs on. 🤣I was terrified on the roads this morning to work. SO Icy.

Reactions: 1
I think they’re misinformed re travel ban. Proclamation 9996, which bans travel from Ireland, has no end date. Proclamation 10052 which has suspended visa’s and thus one can only enter US if it’s in the national interest has been extended to 31 March. It was assumed Proclamation 10052 would be let lapse on 31 December snd so ppl would go to Mexico, Croatia or another a country to avoid being subject to Proclamation 9996. I think they’re stuck in Ireland until at least 1 April unless I’m missing something.
No, their visas will still be valid as they were already issued and they were in the US when the proclamation was brought in. The only one they have to get around is 9996 so they can do 2 weeks in another country. 10052 bans entry of new visas or whoever was outside the country in March (whatever date it was signed). I think they are banking on Biden removing 9996 when he gets in at the end of Jan which I don’t think he will straight away 🤷🏻‍♀️

May God forgive me but retro needs to up her food standards.....

Helena needs lessons.

I cannot believe they think she's such an amazing cook.

Reactions: 8
Helena's dinners are always very rough looking. I hadn't realised roasted vegetables were michelin star level cooking now... 🙄Surely even Erika could manage that!

Reactions: 3
Poor marketing on behalf of Mercedes. Erica was banging on when she got the car, that women can have a fancy car. Not just men. Would suit her better to talk about the cars performance. (engine size, HBP). I’m tempted to text her and ask her.

Reactions: 2
Poor marketing on behalf of Mercedes. Erica was banging on when she got the car, that women can have a fancy car. Not just men. Would suit her better to talk about the cars performance. (engine size, HBP). I’m tempted to text her and ask her.
Yea, the patronizing tone of the whole “women can drive nice cars too” campaign is so dated to me. Like they’re purposely creating a made-up problem to market it to women. I can’t really blame Erika for accepting the sponsorship though; as if I would turn down a Benz to drive around in AND get paid for it 😂 sign me up! It doesn’t make the bs marketing campaign any less cringeworthy, but I’m being honest when I say the perks balance out the cringe for me.

And I agree with the previous statement; it would help if she gave a more in-depth review of the car rather than just sputter on and on about it being her dream car. I really would like to know if this helps sales at all for that car.

Reactions: 4
Well after the chat about how to turn on the heated seats and how to charge your phone in it she won't be getting a job ont top gear anytime soon... Ffs, is it petrol or diesel? How many litres? I mean who in who is she trying to sell the jaysus thing to

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well after the chat about how to turn on the heated seats and how to charge your phone in it she won't be getting a job ont top gear anytime soon... Ffs, is it petrol or diesel? How many litres? I mean who in who is she trying to sell the jaysus thing to
Little wimmin don't need to know those things silly billy ☺ we only care about the colour of the car, and if there's a glove compartment for our makeup 💕

This kind of marketing would drive you to drink, pardon the pun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Little wimmin don't need to know those things silly billy ☺ we only care about the colour of the car, and if there's a glove compartment for our makeup 💕

This kind of marketing would drive you to drink, pardon the pun.
God bless, the only luxury I'd want in my next car is a reverse camera. Did she even mention that one?

My poor car prob only got 2000km in all of 2020 so it'll do another year.

Great now all us wimmin/birds/shelias know it has heated seats, iPhone charger, slick interiors.

Not is it a hybrid, fuel efficient, safety features.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kealin looks really different lately, absolutely stunning. Is it her darker hair and curtain bangs?

No, their visas will still be valid as they were already issued and they were in the US when the proclamation was brought in. The only one they have to get around is 9996 so they can do 2 weeks in another country. 10052 bans entry of new visas or whoever was outside the country in March (whatever date it was signed). I think they are banking on Biden removing 9996 when he gets in at the end of Jan which I don’t think he will straight away 🤷🏻‍♀️
But you can enter the States on an ESTA at the moment once you've spent 2 weeks in Mexico or another country on the approved list? I know as I was trying to help someone get over to family on compassionate grounds & the US state department wouldn't give a waiver for direct entry but that was their instructions 🤔 and it was a new ESTA (

Wonder how long before other airlines do the same!
GOOD!
Most of these fake emotional support animals were just pets who are actually emotionally unstable themselves which is why the owners can’t separate from them so everyone on the flights have to put up with their crappy behavior. Also the dogs tend to crawl all over other seats (can’t blame them, they’re animals afterall) so chances are, we’ve all sat in seats where a dog has licked/drooled/peed/dragged their butts over 😂 . I just feel bad for the people who actually need an emotional support animal, this is what happens when people abuse the system, they ruin it for everyone.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.