Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant actor,very funny with dead pan face,always remember one line he said in a episode,think it was Reggie Perrin,as he was talking to Perrin he said ‘strange chaps women’🤣

See him in episode of Morse,he played a professor but a paedophile. Brilliant he was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Brilliant actor,very funny with dead pan face,always remember one line he said in a episode,think it was Reggie Perrin,as he was talking to Perrin he said ‘strange chaps women’🤣

See him in episode of Morse,he played a professor but a paedophile. Brilliant he was.
He was in a lot of stuff, I mainly remember him starring alongside Wendy Craig in "Butterflies", he made 2 appearances in Dr Who.

Reactions: 4
The only story I have about Des was when his son was going to playgroup. His mum was talking to my friend, and said to her he looks so like his father. My friend said, well I don't know his father. She said oh you do, he is Des O'Connor. The other Mum was Jodie, Des's wife who was talking to my friend. Seems like she was very keen to let people know who she was... she was 35 and he was 72 when they had their son, quite a gap. But each to their own. Des was adamant never to tell hurtful jokes about others, very nice I thought.

Reactions: 8
RIP Dave Prowse - Played Darth Vader in the Star Wars films.

However he was well known back in the 70's as the Green Cross Code Man.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
RIP Dave Prowse - Played Darth Vader in the Star Wars films.

However he was well known back in the 70's as the Green Cross Code Man.

RIP indeed. I think he also trained Chris Reeve for bodybuilding when he was Superman.

Reactions: 5
He was the difinitive James Bond.
This is probably not going to be a popular opinion, but it seems too soon for a character assassination.
I wouldn't call it character assassination when he wss so open about his misogyny

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Babs was a lovely salt of the earth Londoner who didn't let fame go to her head. She will be missed.

• Sad
Babs was a lovely salt of the earth Londoner who didn't let fame go to her head. She will be missed.
Yes sad news - always hard to sum someone up who you just knew all your life from the cinema screen and in your home :'( RIP Babs

• Heart
Rosalind Knight the comedy character actress has died. She appeared in two early Carry On films - Carry On Nurse and Carry On Teacher. Her best remembered roles are probably the creepy B&B owner in Only Fools & Horses - The jolly boys outing, and the landlady in Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.