Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Frank Bough has died. I used to enjoy watching his holiday shows. He made one where he travelled round France in a caravan with his wife Nesta. He always had lots of lovely knitted cardigans. I was surprised when it was revealed that he also enjoyed show business parties with cocaine and prostitutes.

Reactions: 5
Just been watching the Sean Connery video that’s all over twitter where he is repeating his opinion that women deserve to be slapped if they are misbehaving. I wasn’t happy about another cancellation of a dead man but jeez, what a watch

Was his wife at one time actress Diana Cilento? She said he was nasty bully.
Lyndsey De Paul also was with him she said the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He was the difinitive James Bond.
This is probably not going to be a popular opinion, but it seems too soon for a character assassination.

• Heart
Just been watching the Sean Connery video that’s all over twitter where he is repeating his opinion that women deserve to be slapped if they are misbehaving. I wasn’t happy about another cancellation of a dead man but jeez, what a watch
Not making excuses at all but most men of his generation would have sadly thought the same thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The brilliant character actor Geoffrey Palmer, has died aged 93. His most famous role was probably in the sit com As time goes by with Judi Dench. But he appeared in so many other great things. He was the go to actor, if you wanted a convincing authority figure. R.I.P. Geoffrey.

Reactions: 8
The brilliant character actor Geoffrey Palmer, has died aged 93. His most famous role was probably in the sit com As time goes by with Judi Dench. But he appeared in so many other great things. He was the go to actor, if you wanted a convincing authority figure. R.I.P. Geoffrey.
Bloody hell, he had a good innings, R.I.P.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.