Rest in Peace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We lost my cousin earlier this week. 30 years old, daughter and fiancée at home, completely unexpected. She’d have done anything for anyone and lived for her family. She won’t get to see her daughter grow up, won’t get married, and her daughter now has to live the rest of her life without her mummy.

Then you get scum of the earth like him who get to live to 93 after causing so much pain and suffering to people. The world really bleeping baffles me sometimes.
I'm so very sorry for your tragic loss, I cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through.🫂

Reactions: 3
I'm so very sorry for your tragic loss, I cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through.🫂
Thank you. Just a shame that she couldn’t have been granted the privilege of growing old. You look at dirty old paedophiles living well into their 70s and upwards and just think how is life even fair 💔

Reactions: 6
Confirmed he did die 2wks ago and already cremated.
His death certificate is only dated today. I didn’t think you could have a funeral until the death had been registered.
Was he estranged from his daughter because I’d have expected her to be the informant?

Reactions: 1
His death certificate is only dated today. I didn’t think you could have a funeral until the death had been registered.
Was he estranged from his daughter because I’d have expected her to be the informant?
It says on that link that he died on 10th May according to his death certificate

It says on that link that he died on 10th May according to his death certificate
I know but I didn’t think you could have a funeral until the death was registered. It was only registered today but its reported he’s been cremated already.

Reactions: 3
I assume special arrangements were made to organise Rolf’s funeral before the death certificate was issued, so that he’d be laid to rest before the announcement of his passing and minimise press interest.

Reactions: 2
I know but I didn’t think you could have a funeral until the death was registered. It was only registered today but its reported he’s been cremated already.
Yes we definitely needed my Dad's death certificate before we could make the funeral arrangements.

But I can see that there must be exceptions available in certain circumstances, religions, etc.

What's with all the positive comments about Rolf on the DM article? Bizarre.
I noticed that too, the DM has run many articles about Harris since yesterday and every one of them has a lot of positive comments replying saying he's 'innocent'. Why?

I noticed that too, the DM has run many articles about Harris since yesterday and every one of them has a lot of positive comments replying saying he's 'innocent'. Why?
I think it comes from the fact that a couple of the charges against him were thrown out on appeal or he was found Not Guilty (like the one where he proved he was in Australia when it supposedly happened, for example), and people are taking that as "obviously he didn't do anything at all", which is a bit daft.

Always got creepy vibes from Saville growing up. But never did from RH. Used to love him on that vets programme. He irritated me with his didgeridoo and the can you tell me what it is yet, but he seemed so genuine on that vet’s programme. But then, even when that aired, a female journalist wrote an article and she wrote it in a way that alluded that he had touched her inappropriately. And that people said he was handsy. That was bad enough but you would never imagine he was doing it to kids as well. I would like to say it was a different era but it is still happening now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.