Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassysloth

Except that RTV1 doesn't give anything away; free or paid, unlike other channels. LID gives away a $100 shopping spree every time they get another 500 or 1,000 subscribers, has a members only podcast, and does a monthly Zoom call for their highest tier subscribers ($20 per month). What does Josh do for RTV1 members? Reads your name on stream (but only at the $50 per month level). No extra streams; not even the 5 minute walk out video he promised to do after the regular stream ended (but then kept forgetting to do so he just dropped it).

ROTG's side hustle is selling t-shirts and candles that they literally make in their home. Josh has RTV1 Homes, a pyramid scheme where he gives your name to a realtor (who you could easily contact yourself) and he gets a check if you buy a house, and Retro TV1 Tech, the channel he begs people to watch and tries to trick you into watching by automatically sending viewers over to at the end of RTV1 streams.

RTV1 almost never travels, has never done a cruise or an international park, and won't even buy Genie+ or Lightning Lanes except on rare occasions. Josh is the cheapest and greediest of all the streamers.
I am aware and it was just a joke and a poke at you know who. That is all.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
Or multiple nights - they'll be doing tranquilizer Tuesday tomorrow, and then he said they'd be doing ExTrA mAgIc HoUrS at DHS again on Wednesday. Maybe they've just been added to someone's room reservation for late night grifting purposes? If not, I agree that it's ridiculous to accept a gift like a deluxe resort stay and then not even use the room. Especially when you have a child who I'm sure would love a deluxe resort stay.
Did he really say he was doing ExTrA mAgIc HoUrS at DHS on Wednesday? Or was it After Hours at DHS...you know...the ACTUAL name of the event? Big difference between those things...

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I am aware and it was just a joke and a poke at you know who. That is all.🤷‍♀️
My apologies - I was piling on to your poke at you know who; not poking at you. Sorry if it came off that way. You're more subtle than I am - I wanted to smack him over the head with how greedy he is, even when compared to the rest of the greedy streaming community.

sassysloth

I'm surprised anyone still actually has the patience to sit up and watch their livestreams. I got caught in the middle of him streaming yesterday at Epcot while my daughter and I was there. Him not wanting to wait in the VQ to get into the AP lounge sounds about up to par with him because he always seems to feel like he should get what he wants right away. The wait time didn't even end up being as long as they said it was, after I joined the queue we ended up getting a text saying we could go in about 10-15 minutes after we'd walked off to go do something else.
I hope that you reported this and how he harasses CMs b/c he thinks he's way more important than he truly is. There is no reason for him to act the way he does, but here we are. The more people that report him to GS/Management, he may finally get what's coming to him from the big Dis.

Aside from Chuck being out $100, What is wrong with this:
View attachment 2880040
That's right - Youtube and Apple are both getting a nice juicy cut. Sing with me: 🎶Chuck is an idiot. 🎶

Josh did not give his traditional lap dance for the nice donation to his bills as he's around others. I'm sure he'll be wriggling it as soon as he's off the boat and on the dock.
---
I turned away for a bit, came back and scanned... Looks like Josh DID NOT "selfie it up" for the $100 superchat!
Is that his new thing, to basicly ignore the superchat folk and only bless(curse) the folk at home with his visage if they paypal?
He knows that Chuck usually asks for no selfie.

sassysloth

Now he's walking around in circles at the Polynesian. And he took the monorail there btw, wtf didn't he just walk back from the TTC?

• Haha

Jas5q

I just can't wrap my head around a family of huge Disney fans not figuring out a way to use a gifted room at BLT, one of the most coveted DVC properties. I know it's hard to get away when you have a new puppy, but what about Jenna and Dale or mom and dad staying there? Or any combination of the 6 adults who live there staying with Liam? Extended Evening Hours is a nice perk, but staying in a deluxe room is even better; especially for a kid. Unless they really aren't such big Disney fans and are only in it for the money....
This almost makes me want to donate a dollar because of how committed to the grift & stupid this all is. Hope the chat repeatedly asks how the night in the room was & folks realize what more than likely happened.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jenna's looking at pins and is in a "I need this" mood.
The immature child side is out and about?
Taking a page out of the Kelly Meyer's handbook, did Dale freeze her credit cards?

Question about Stef: does she have a side job at all? I can relate to being ill quite a bit and understand how hard it is to raise two children, so I understand if she's not working. I just recall someone saying she was an accountant once upon a time, but lately Josh said they have a real accountant to do their taxes now?

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
So Jenna and Dale put out their Swingers Cove video today. I wonder what is the correct timeline (I didn't watch the J and D one totally through to listen to it) but in Meyers video, they're at the Swingers Bar then it goes to the underwater diving thing part. On Jenna video, the diving is first then the drinking at the Swingers Bar. Hmmm
Swingers Cove 🤣🤣🤣

If they upgraded to the unlimited mixed drink package (which I'm sure Kelly did), they were probably at that bar many times throughout the day.

Did Jenna actually do the diving helmet thing? We didn't see her in that part of M&tM's vlog. Given how much time Kelly spent focusing on Jenna the rest of the time, it seems unlikely that he wouldn't have shown her if she participated in it.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm sure it's not out of respect as Josh has been quick to show he doesn't give a flip who's been streaming on what days - they're all his as far as he's concerned, even streaming up against Jenna's BFF while Jenna was with them (all while the mods in the RTV1 chat got mad and deleted any comments about what the Meyers and Jenna were up to.)

I wasn't aware Dale had an IG account, or I did and unfollowed him. I found DaleRTV, if that's him, and don't see the oil change bit you mentioned.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member

Jas5q

Call me crazy, but Ron mentioned you can walk around after the park closes, you just can't do rides. Hmm....